Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/24/2014 1:21pm

Style: Judo, Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieux Normand View Post
    Now now. Let's not get our alternate universes mixed up.

CPF's magic realm is the one in which myofibrils expand as well as contract.

Cameldung's is the one where gentle, relaxed exhalation allows one to withstand a body-shot (presumably from something other than a midget).

Let's not forget about the snail eating surrender monkey's. The one where beating up untrained drunk people makes him some kind of tough guy capable of real fighting.
    Last edited by kamadul; 1/24/2014 1:24pm at .

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    1/24/2014 1:38pm

supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What about my world, where you are arguing about this bullshit when we should be laughing at the OP video for it's over-the-top White Knightness and wonder whether Shane is even old enough to have had a prostate exam, let alone get in a lot of real fights and shell out Tube advice.

Didn't he just say "Bullies suck"?

I think he was talking to you.

Posted On:
    1/24/2014 1:43pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kamadul View Post
    Let's not forget about the snail eating surrender monkey's. The one where beating up untrained drunk people makes him some kind of tough guy capable of real fighting.
    Another wonderful thing about cameldung-world: "untrained" means a person who hasn't yet learned the deadly art of diaphragmatic relaxation.

Well, dungball, it's your big chance to make some shekels. Don't worry too much about the competition from Yoder and Daw: until they find out and then spitroast you, there is a website to be set up (complete with solo parental-basement vids), fees to be collected and coloured belts in diaphragm-fu to be mailed out.

Well? What are you waiting for?

Posted On:
    4/11/2014 9:25am

Bullshido Newbie

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Aww, I was so excited to read all of this (this is Shane, of fightTIPS). It's a bummer 4 of the 5 pages are two men arguing about their chests and heavy breathing :\
    Anyway, it's an honor to be back on the Bullshido forums! Thanks for all of your support. And remember, it's pretty easy to find me and my gym if any of you can borrow gas money off your parents and drive my way!
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345