246769 Bullies, 3558 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 41 to 50 of 56
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 6 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. kamadul is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    259

    Posted On:
    1/24/2014 1:21pm


     Style: Judo, Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieux Normand View Post
    Now now. Let's not get our alternate universes mixed up.

    CPF's magic realm is the one in which myofibrils expand as well as contract.

    Cameldung's is the one where gentle, relaxed exhalation allows one to withstand a body-shot (presumably from something other than a midget).

    Let's not forget about the snail eating surrender monkey's. The one where beating up untrained drunk people makes him some kind of tough guy capable of real fighting.
    Last edited by kamadul; 1/24/2014 1:24pm at .
  2. W. Rabbit is offline
    W. Rabbit's Avatar

    A ninja foreseen is half avoided

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    9,278

    Posted On:
    1/24/2014 1:38pm

    supporting member
     Style: 無木兔

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What about my world, where you are arguing about this bullshit when we should be laughing at the OP video for it's over-the-top White Knightness and wonder whether Shane is even old enough to have had a prostate exam, let alone get in a lot of real fights and shell out Tube advice.

    Didn't he just say "Bullies suck"?

    I think he was talking to you.
  3. Vieux Normand is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,271

    Posted On:
    1/24/2014 1:43pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kamadul View Post
    Let's not forget about the snail eating surrender monkey's. The one where beating up untrained drunk people makes him some kind of tough guy capable of real fighting.
    Another wonderful thing about cameldung-world: "untrained" means a person who hasn't yet learned the deadly art of diaphragmatic relaxation.

    Well, dungball, it's your big chance to make some shekels. Don't worry too much about the competition from Yoder and Daw: until they find out and then spitroast you, there is a website to be set up (complete with solo parental-basement vids), fees to be collected and coloured belts in diaphragm-fu to be mailed out.

    Well? What are you waiting for?
  4. FIGHTTIPScom is offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4

    Posted On:
    4/11/2014 9:25am

    Bullshido Newbie
     

    0
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Aww, I was so excited to read all of this (this is Shane, of fightTIPS). It's a bummer 4 of the 5 pages are two men arguing about their chests and heavy breathing :\
    Anyway, it's an honor to be back on the Bullshido forums! Thanks for all of your support. And remember, it's pretty easy to find me and my gym if any of you can borrow gas money off your parents and drive my way!
  5. erezb is offline

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    israel
    Posts
    1,332

    Posted On:
    1/15/2015 9:10am


     Style: Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by FIGHTTIPScom View Post
    Aww, I was so excited to read all of this (this is Shane, of fightTIPS). It's a bummer 4 of the 5 pages are two men arguing about their chests and heavy breathing :\
    Anyway, it's an honor to be back on the Bullshido forums! Thanks for all of your support. And remember, it's pretty easy to find me and my gym if any of you can borrow gas money off your parents and drive my way!
    Punching the thigh??? What the hell?
  6. ghost55 is online now
    ghost55's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Munich, Germany
    Posts
    1,381

    Posted On:
    1/15/2015 2:54pm


     Style: MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!


    Here's more stupid. The fact that he doesn't mention that both people will likely be under the influence of a metric fuckton of vodka is worrying.
  7. W. Rabbit is offline
    W. Rabbit's Avatar

    A ninja foreseen is half avoided

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    9,278

    Posted On:
    1/15/2015 2:59pm

    supporting member
     Style: 無木兔

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by FIGHTTIPScom View Post
    Aww, I was so excited to read all of this (this is Shane, of fightTIPS). It's a bummer 4 of the 5 pages are two men arguing about their chests and heavy breathing :\
    Anyway, it's an honor to be back on the Bullshido forums! Thanks for all of your support. And remember, it's pretty easy to find me and my gym if any of you can borrow gas money off your parents and drive my way!
    Shane, if that is really you...have you ever even held down a REAL job?

    The hair on your nuts can't be much older than Barack Obama's presidency.
  8. ghost55 is online now
    ghost55's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Munich, Germany
    Posts
    1,381

    Posted On:
    1/15/2015 3:17pm


     Style: MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He's older then me, and I had a real job. Besides, I doubt he makes enough off of his vids and "online MMA gym" to live off of, so unless he lives with his parents or has a a girlfriend with a decent job, he works. Scratch that. He probably lives with his parents.
  9. W. Rabbit is offline
    W. Rabbit's Avatar

    A ninja foreseen is half avoided

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    9,278

    Posted On:
    1/15/2015 5:06pm

    supporting member
     Style: 無木兔

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    He's older then me, and I had a real job. Besides, I doubt he makes enough off of his vids and "online MMA gym" to live off of, so unless he lives with his parents or has a a girlfriend with a decent job, he works. Scratch that. He probably lives with his parents.
    He's 24 and a Millennial. Of COURSE he lives with his parents.

    Don't you?
  10. Holy Moment is online now
    Holy Moment's Avatar

    Light Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Shitsville
    Posts
    4,658

    Posted On:
    1/16/2015 6:31am

    supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    He's 24 and a Millennial. Of COURSE he lives with his parents.

    Don't you?
    I'm living with SOMEBODY'S parents. At least until someone finds out.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 6 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.