Page 5 of 6 First 123456 Last
  1. #41

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    259
    Style
    Judo, Boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieux Normand View Post
    Now now. Let's not get our alternate universes mixed up.

    CPF's magic realm is the one in which myofibrils expand as well as contract.

    Cameldung's is the one where gentle, relaxed exhalation allows one to withstand a body-shot (presumably from something other than a midget).

    Let's not forget about the snail eating surrender monkey's. The one where beating up untrained drunk people makes him some kind of tough guy capable of real fighting.
    Last edited by kamadul; 1/24/2014 1:24pm at .

  2. #42
    W. Rabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,822
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What about my world, where you are arguing about this bullshit when we should be laughing at the OP video for it's over-the-top White Knightness and wonder whether Shane is even old enough to have had a prostate exam, let alone get in a lot of real fights and shell out Tube advice.

    Didn't he just say "Bullies suck"?

    I think he was talking to you.

  3. #43

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,271
    Style
    血鷲
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kamadul View Post
    Let's not forget about the snail eating surrender monkey's. The one where beating up untrained drunk people makes him some kind of tough guy capable of real fighting.
    Another wonderful thing about cameldung-world: "untrained" means a person who hasn't yet learned the deadly art of diaphragmatic relaxation.

    Well, dungball, it's your big chance to make some shekels. Don't worry too much about the competition from Yoder and Daw: until they find out and then spitroast you, there is a website to be set up (complete with solo parental-basement vids), fees to be collected and coloured belts in diaphragm-fu to be mailed out.

    Well? What are you waiting for?

  4. #44

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4
    0
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Aww, I was so excited to read all of this (this is Shane, of fightTIPS). It's a bummer 4 of the 5 pages are two men arguing about their chests and heavy breathing :\
    Anyway, it's an honor to be back on the Bullshido forums! Thanks for all of your support. And remember, it's pretty easy to find me and my gym if any of you can borrow gas money off your parents and drive my way!

  5. #45

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    israel
    Posts
    1,332
    Style
    Boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by FIGHTTIPScom View Post
    Aww, I was so excited to read all of this (this is Shane, of fightTIPS). It's a bummer 4 of the 5 pages are two men arguing about their chests and heavy breathing :\
    Anyway, it's an honor to be back on the Bullshido forums! Thanks for all of your support. And remember, it's pretty easy to find me and my gym if any of you can borrow gas money off your parents and drive my way!
    Punching the thigh??? What the hell?

  6. #46
    ghost55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    2,783
    Style
    Kyokushin/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!


    Here's more stupid. The fact that he doesn't mention that both people will likely be under the influence of a metric fuckton of vodka is worrying.

  7. #47
    W. Rabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,822
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by FIGHTTIPScom View Post
    Aww, I was so excited to read all of this (this is Shane, of fightTIPS). It's a bummer 4 of the 5 pages are two men arguing about their chests and heavy breathing :\
    Anyway, it's an honor to be back on the Bullshido forums! Thanks for all of your support. And remember, it's pretty easy to find me and my gym if any of you can borrow gas money off your parents and drive my way!
    Shane, if that is really you...have you ever even held down a REAL job?

    The hair on your nuts can't be much older than Barack Obama's presidency.

  8. #48
    ghost55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    2,783
    Style
    Kyokushin/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He's older then me, and I had a real job. Besides, I doubt he makes enough off of his vids and "online MMA gym" to live off of, so unless he lives with his parents or has a a girlfriend with a decent job, he works. Scratch that. He probably lives with his parents.

  9. #49
    W. Rabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,822
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    He's older then me, and I had a real job. Besides, I doubt he makes enough off of his vids and "online MMA gym" to live off of, so unless he lives with his parents or has a a girlfriend with a decent job, he works. Scratch that. He probably lives with his parents.
    He's 24 and a Millennial. Of COURSE he lives with his parents.

    Don't you?

  10. #50
    Holy Moment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Streetsville
    Posts
    5,591
    Style
    Wrestling
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    He's 24 and a Millennial. Of COURSE he lives with his parents.

    Don't you?
    I'm living with SOMEBODY'S parents. At least until someone finds out.


Page 5 of 6 First 123456 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO