Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Lightweight

Posted On:
    6/21/2015 3:41am

supporting member
     Style: 講手

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Bouncing Sucks

So, I totally thought I'd die tonight in like a bar room stabbing or a shoot out or something. Or at least see enough action to make a Phil Elmore DVD. Thing about drunks, is that you just let them keep drinking. The drunker they get, the more aggressive they get. And the sloppier they get. And they sleepier they get. It seems to me that the primary skill of a bouncer is not START the fight.

Posted On:
    6/21/2015 8:26am

Join us... or die
     Style: mma /boxing/muai thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah pretty much.
    Whitsunday Martial Arts Airlie Beach North Queensland.
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/WhitsundayMartialArts

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/22/2015 12:35am

Style: MMA, Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Villain View Post
    So, I totally thought I'd die tonight in like a bar room stabbing or a shoot out or something. Or at least see enough action to make a Phil Elmore DVD. Thing about drunks, is that you just let them keep drinking. The drunker they get, the more aggressive they get. And the sloppier they get. And they sleepier they get. It seems to me that the primary skill of a bouncer is not START the fight.
    It's a pretty easy job if you're not interested in starting fights haha.

Had some guy tweaking out of his mind challenge me to a fight when I was working the door (he wasn't getting in, he was really, really high. Like about to go super saiyan high.). I told him he was too scary, and I was a huge *****. He left. The other bouncers all seemed to think I should have beat the tweaker up for stepping to me, but what's the point? You're getting paid by the hour!

Lightweight

Posted On:
    6/22/2015 8:03am

supporting member
     Style: 講手

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, they don't allow me to hit people, so beating them isn't an option. Worst case scenario, I can grab them. Ironically, I'm more dangerous grabbing guys than hitting them, but still...

Lightweight

Posted On:
    6/22/2015 9:41am

supporting member
     Style: Tai Jutsu/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The problem at our bar is being understaffed. Not only on the door front for back up, but not even enough bar staff to collect empty glasses that get used against us when we're slammed and all the drunks are wired off of cheap double vodka redbull deals....if I wasn't friendly with the manager I'd be searching for a better way of getting an extra 50!