Page 1 of 4 1234 Last

Style
    Liu Seong Kuntao and Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Anyone here who is a dog lover or owns dogs?

Anyone own any dogs? Are you desiring to get a new dog?

I own a Staffordshire Bull Terrier. He is 2yrs old. He is 43lbs and is brindle and white. His name is Phoenix.

I am trying to get another dog as long as the wifey approves. I really want to get an Argentine Dogo or my second choice an American Bulldog Johnson/Scottt hybrid.

Style
    Bjj
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Argentine dogo? Man i wouldnt have one of those as a family dog. Those things are viscious, alot use them as fighting dogs. Sorta like pitbulls.

Style
    BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Two, here. The old lady is a collie/lab mix. All black, though the gray is setting in something fierce, plus arthritis. She's cranky, but at 14.5 she's earned it. Puppy is now about 1.5, he's a cross probably between beagle and terrier (maybe someday I'll get him sequenced), black with white spats and a white streak like a mohawk.

Style
    Jiu-Jitsu, Judo,Wrestling
    Click Here to Visit My Business
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dog yes!
    Need horse.

Style
    FMA
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes. 2 terriers.

Mini schnauzer 8 years old

West highland white terrier 10mo old.

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My living arrangements do not support dog ownership, I am away without warning for a couple days pretty regularly. If I could, I would get a pit/AST, every one I've met has been amazing.
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kravbizarre View Post
    Argentine dogo? Man i wouldnt have one of those as a family dog. Those things are viscious, alot use them as fighting dogs. Sorta like pitbulls.
    BULLSHIT! Both Pitts and Dogo's are fine family dogs. The important part is you have to have a strong personality or those type of dogs can go a bit loopy because they think they have to be the boss.

I have an American staff / American bull dog mix,A mastiff and blue pitbull mix, (I joking refer to him as a Dogo Americano)And a golden retriever and beagle mix.
    All of them are wonderful with children.

Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    Two, here. The old lady is a collie/lab mix. All black, though the gray is setting in something fierce, plus arthritis. She's cranky, but at 14.5 she's earned it. Puppy is now about 1.5, he's a cross probably between beagle and terrier (maybe someday I'll get him sequenced), black with white spats and a white streak like a mohawk.
    That sequencing is a sham imho.

Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    That sequencing is a sham imho.
    I'm definitely interested in your experience with it. It is pricey. OTOH, I've had reasonable results with my personal sequencing for ancestry research.

Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    I'm definitely interested in your experience with it. It is pricey. OTOH, I've had reasonable results with my personal sequencing for ancestry research.
    Let me see if I can find a picture of my alleged "Boxer / Lab" .

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last