insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    1/05/2014 7:37pm

supporting member
     Style: Hung Fist, BJJ, Qi Gong

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kamadul View Post
    I have found solipsism and projection to be part of the culture here at Bullshido.
    It's garbage like this that makes you such a shitty poster.

You definitely do NOT understand the culture here yet, or else you'd lurk more and post less.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/05/2014 8:01pm

Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I claimed it was to re-make the middle east in an image we found more to our liking.
    Weird phrasing but yes it was. Not the whole middle east though. Which is the point of every war in some sense.

This had been planned before 9/11.
    You mean not theoretical plans but concrete intention? Oh and can be also be more concrete about by whom?

I assume they are greedy pigs who would sell their own mothers to make a buck.
    What did you write about projection? Speak for yourself.

I have found solipsism and projection to be part of the culture here at Bullshido.
    First you cry because I called you a conspiracy nut, now you are going to cry about the general culture on this board?
    Did you really mean to write "solipsism"?

Why the **** do I care about a bunch of goat herders who neither need or want American democracy?
    I don't know, dude, Why do you?

Why you think this is our responsibility is beyond me.
    This question might lead to far from the orginal topic, if you can not see it for yourself. It does not even matter. The USA saw the need to do something and so did an important part of the international community. That is fact.

Quoted for truth.
    Just that his theory is that the Iraq was invaded for oil while you stated it was not. Cherry picking what fits into your worldview?

Besides the multi-billion dollar opium market, many people have thought this was one of the main concerns.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afghanistan_Oil_Pipeline
    Oh that opium conspiracy is not good enough after all? Already looking for a new theory?
    Last edited by killface; 1/05/2014 8:04pm at .

Posted On:
    1/05/2014 9:01pm

Style: Judo, Boxing

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by killface View Post
    Weird phrasing but yes it was. Not the whole middle east though. Which is the point of every war in some sense.

You mean not theoretical plans but concrete intention? Oh and can be also be more concrete about by whom?
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/worl...ticle-1.438532

What did you write about projection? Speak for yourself.

How exactly do you figure that stating my opinion is not speaking for myself?

First you cry because I called you a conspiracy nut, now you are going to cry about the general culture on this board?
    Cry? I was just pointing out the fact that you were making a logically fallacious argument. Now you're getting upset that I did. I'm not crying about the culture here, just pointing out that there's a lot of dysfunction in some people posting here.

I don't know, dude, Why do you?
    I don't. You're the one whining about the poor people of Afghanistan and what are we supposed to do, let them suffer under the Taliban? Those were your words.

This question might lead to far from the orginal topic, if you can not see it for yourself. It does not even matter. The USA saw the need to do something and so did an important part of the international community. That is fact.
    That is not the issue. The question is why.

Just that his theory is that the Iraq was invaded for oil while you stated it was not. Cherry picking what fits into your worldview?
    That wasn't the part I found to be true. Which is why it is not what I quoted. Where in the part that I quoted does it say anything about oil? Hint: it's not there.

Oh that opium conspiracy is not good enough after all? Already looking for a new theory?
    I was merely trying to extend the conversation. Quit being so emotional. There's a difference between saying I believe something and saying that other people believe it.

You'd do a lot better to argue against what I'm saying instead of what you'd like me to say, but never have.
    Last edited by kamadul; 1/05/2014 9:05pm at .

Posted On:
    1/05/2014 9:08pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    None of this changes the fact that the reason provided for invading Afghanistan (Bin Laden was there) was given by the same people who said there were WMDs in Iraq and that there were neither WMDs in Iraq nor was Bin Laden in Afghanistan. You are buying the bullshit story of proven liars.

Posted On:
    1/05/2014 9:12pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/05/2014 11:14pm

Style: aikido

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    None of this changes the fact that the reason provided for invading Afghanistan (Bin Laden was there) was given by the same people who said there were WMDs in Iraq and that there were neither WMDs in Iraq nor was Bin Laden in Afghanistan. You are buying the bullshit story of proven liars.
    Was the justification for the invasion of Afghanistan really just a hunt for one man? That's not how I remember it.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    1/05/2014 11:33pm

supporting member
     Style: TangSooDo/Yubiwaza

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by OwlMatt View Post
    Was the justification for the invasion of Afghanistan really just a hunt for one man? That's not how I remember it.
    There may well have been other reasons behind the scene, but the reason for the invasion stated publicly was the Bush administration's demand that the Taliban turn over Bin Laden, and the Taliban's refusal to do so without being given evidence of Bin Laden's guilt. The invasion commenced less than a month after 9/11.
    A nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its laws made by cowards and its wars fought by fools. ― Thucydides

Posted On:
    1/05/2014 11:48pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I dunno. I was saying otherwise. That's the point he was trying to make. Ask him.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    1/06/2014 12:40am

supporting member
     Style: TangSooDo/Yubiwaza

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry -- I may have misconstrued your question as asking for the publicly stated cause. As I said, there may well have been other reasons. I did not accept the Bush administrations allegations of WMDs either.
    A nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its laws made by cowards and its wars fought by fools. ― Thucydides

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    1/06/2014 8:52am

supporting member
     Style: Hung Fist, BJJ, Qi Gong

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Shhh guys Kamadul is busy trying to convince us all of his erudite intellectual authority as it pertains to geopolitics and military history. Solipsism guys!! Duh.

Kamadul that's at least half a dozen times you've accused someone on Bullshido of being "emotional" while you continue to drop poorly thought out arguments based on your own extremely limited perspective. Stop.

Why is everyone on Bullshido so emotional? Oh right it's your fucking projection based on being a total noob here as well as making an enormous amount of assumptions.

You will not enjoy your (invariably brief) stay at Bullshido until you empty your cup and stop being a douchebag. You post like you've spent most of your Internet time trolling cable news forums.
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011