• Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 1 of 7 1 2345 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    12/28/2013 3:44pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Bigotry is still alive and kicking

People like the inbred goat fucking hicks on duck dynasty make me ill and embarrass all of America. I seriously wish these idiots would open a book that wasn't the bible at least once in their fucking lives. And just for reference I put the family on honey boo boo 10 pegs above these fucking hillbillies.

A&E lifts Phil Robertson's suspension
    http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/27/showbi...mes/index.html

He looks like someone that farm animals should be afraid of.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    12/28/2013 3:48pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm tired of idiots talking about this bullshit. Who gives a ****?

Posted On:
    12/28/2013 3:52pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Posted On:
    12/28/2013 4:41pm

Style: Judo, Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The lesson here is that you can be as bigoted and hateful as you like as long as you start or finish the statement with "according to the Bible." Then you don't have to take responsibility for being a hatemonger. You can actually feel righteous about it.

Posted On:
    12/28/2013 5:28pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Those two still look less retarded than the duck dynasty guys.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/28/2013 5:41pm

Style: Shotokan & BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My whole issue with the stupid duck dynasty "controversy", aside from my ideological disagreements with Phil's narrow-minded nonsense, was most peoples' inability to understand that A&E is not a government entity.

Every bible carrying Phil supporter kept saying Phil's right to free speech was violated. No, his private sector employer took sanctions against him. Most companies have social media policies that employees can be terminated for violating. Why should Phil be treated any differently?

Not to mention the whole thing was probably a PR stunt just to reinvigorate interest in the show.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Bullshido - No BS MMA mobile app

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/28/2013 5:50pm

Style: Muay Thai

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sweats View Post
    My whole issue with the stupid duck dynasty "controversy", aside from my ideological disagreements with Phil's narrow-minded nonsense, was most peoples' inability to understand that A&E is not a government entity.

Every bible carrying Phil supporter kept saying Phil's right to free speech was violated. No, his private sector employer took sanctions against him. Most companies have social media policies that employees can be terminated for violating. Why should Phil be treated any differently?

Not to mention the whole thing was probably a PR stunt just to reinvigorate interest in the show.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Bullshido - No BS MMA mobile app
    Thank you. The first thing we were told in Constitutional law, was that the constitution is a restriction on government power, nothing more. I cannot violate your constitutional rights unless I actually work for the government.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    12/28/2013 7:59pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Two things....

Duck Dynasty is one of the shittiest, most contrived shows I've ever seen. People who watch that **** are on the same intelligence level as Honey Boo Boo fans.

Second - you don't get to ridicule people for not understanding the rights of an employer to impose sanctions on an employee while simultaneously being butthurt because the employer reversed the decision for its own financial benefit. Don't be hypocrites.

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    12/28/2013 10:27pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    People who watch that **** are on the same intelligence level as Honey Boo Boo fans.
    Honey Boo Boo fans don't have an intelligence level. I couldn't stand to watch either of these 'Reality Shows' for more than two minutes in any given season.
    I have to give the duck dudes credit for at least having jobs.

Posted On:
    12/29/2013 1:14am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I had to wiki Duck Dynasty to figure out what all this **** was about when the news broke.

Seriously when did A&E devolve into this sorts of stupid bullshit? Oh wait why am I asking this when I look at History Channel, TLC, Discovery channel, MTV, and the rest of them. Fucking happy I gave up cable tv years ago.
Page 1 of 7 1 2345 ... LastLast