Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    12/23/2013 9:09am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: goju judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Bai Lin Chuan in London , Ontario

I have traded some email with a gentleman in London, Ontario who trains under Jason Ward. Jason Ward runs a school in Barrie, Ontario (http://www.whiteforestmartialarts.com/). My recent inquiry about the lineage of their Bai Lin Dao system generated this reply: “Our lineage goes to Dennis Decker and Daniel Pai. Pai combined a rare Chinese gong fu brought over from Okinawa and Hawaii and combined it with northern and southern Dragon systems from China, along with some Taoist arts that came through the temple systems. Decker combined that gong fu with the Taiwanese art he practised and Bai Lin was created from this. We have 65 generations of lineage, and my Master has all of the names of that lineage.”

Does anyone have any experience with White Forest martial Arts in Barrie, Ontario?

Nothing for Show, All for use

Posted On:
    12/26/2013 10:25pm

supporting member
     Style: Jook Lum South Mantis,

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He has listed that he trained with my Shifu Richard Gamboa and with one of my kung fu brother, Joshia Craig. Both of them are legit. No idea if this guy is or not.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    1/04/2014 11:25am

supporting member
     Style: Short Fist Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can find out if his lineage is connected to Dan Pai in any way..
    " If one wants to have a friend one must also want to wage war for him: and to wage war one must be capable of being an enemy." - Fr. Nietzsche 'On The Friend' Thus Spake Zarathustra

Posted On:
    11/22/2014 8:01pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

update to your search

Jaro:

I appreciate your inquiry into our system and school. I would have to suggest to you that you actually try a class here in Barrie. Typing on a keyboard will not get you the answers as you do not know who the individuals are that tell you if we are legit or "Bullshido".

After all, they could be complete keyboard artists. Or they may not like us and want to give us a bad review. or they could be friends just backing us up. The truth is on the dojo floor.

Martial arts is meant for the floor, not the internet. Gear up and come to a class. If you like us then great! If not, then no worries. Stop worrying about Bullshido, and put time into your training.

I would.