Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

Style
    Judo, Boxing
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    From Rabbit's Lebell quote it appears the secret is not having a loaded... ...er, "cannon" (?) if you anticipate being chocked so you don't... uh, "discharge" (?) when your muscles relax.

So, "vacate bowels before class, fight or work"?

Preventing some random Uke from crapping on you though? Figure that one out and you'll win a Nobel prize...

Who heads out to the mats with full bowels? If I'm going to be running, jumping, doing push ups, sit ups and being flung through the air for a couple of hours, I'm not going to set myself up for the discomfort of doing it with a full gut. I usually don't like to eat for about 3-4 hours prior to class. I can't imagine having full bowels.

Style
    FMA, Ego Warrior
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kamadul View Post
    Who heads out to the mats with full bowels?

His bowel is always full.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Allegedly there were no mats at all. ----Concerning stories about this particular event.
    There was a dispute on the set of some flick where Segal was bragging about how he can't be choked. ( He might just be running on his way to the toilet and decided that he'll reverse-shomenuchi an old man's privates, because he says he has not seen unchokable man yet.)

That's how the legend goes.

Here's Rogan's version... Again...

Last edited by Stickybomb; 12/25/2013 12:00pm at .

Style
    belt and jacket wrestling
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've elbowed a dude in a bar fight and he **** himself, which I found out later wasn't the first time he had done so.

Browntown from a choke? Haven't seen or experienced that yet.

Style
    Underground Pit Fighting
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickybomb View Post
    One of the more famous urban legends - Steven Segal says he can't be choked, LeBell says he can be and turns his lights off while Segal 'goes to the bathroom there'.

Question: Does anyone know is something like that possible?

I mean, I know that when you die (in car crash for example, sometimes naturally) or in moments of extreme fear,... it's not unusual for a person to pee himself as some muscles get relaxed too much. So to add a brownie seems plausible while getting choked.

Can any expert choker validate, that there is a choke that can achieve what Gene claims (distinct one or usual ones we learn with proper tightness, technique,... relaxing body muscles enough) at the will of the one applying the hold or at least can lead to this result in some cases? I would like to know without volunteering for a test subject :-).
    **** happens
    King without a crown

Style
    血鷲
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The chronically-incompetent should stick to mud-wrestling. Accidents will be less apparent and, if leaky-sphincters go onto clean mats, it'll just end up looking (if not smelling) like mud-wrestling anyway.

Style
    SEKKJBA, MACP
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I refuse to eat a meal 2 hours before class and always make sure I drop a duece, my art is a mix of stastandup, stick, knife, and ground, so ground training isnt always in that nights class but no matter what range I've had a few close calls in the beginning of my training so I stick to my rule.

Style
    Mixed
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Half a chocolate creme pie from the Big Y before Judo.

Worst day of my life.

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    One night I was helping out with the kids Judo class. As I wandered in between little munchkins staggering around trying to "throw" each other, I looked down and saw a something on the tatami.

Yes, it was a wee turd, glistening in it's steaming freshness.

As they were kids, no shime waza was happening, but, apparently, the excitement and strain was just too much for one child.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    BJJ, FMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is the Gene LeBell story true? Certainly can be. People crapping themselves while passed out isn't that uncommon. Are you likely to **** yourself if you get choked out for a few moments no, not very likely.

I would imagine you are not going to see it happen to often in training. As already said most of us don't want to be rolling around when we need to take a ****. Especially to the point where you are actively holding it in. This I imagine is where that tipping point is. If you are holding it in and you go unconscious I am sure out it goes. Not to mention the flight or flight based nervous pooping.

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last