Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Welterweight

Posted On:
    12/20/2013 4:53pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: TangSooDo/Yubiwaza

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    I think the results may be skewed by Youtube and its contributors avoiding Faces of Death type stuff.
    Actually, there are quite a few videos on you tube of cameras recording shootings, some fatal, some not. Here's a good one, in which the robber SHOOTS HIMSELF!

Here's another good one, in which "a big fan of MMAs" knocks out an armed robber and then makes him clean up his own blood. He got served.

I love videos like these, they restore my faith in the human race. This one has a classy soundtrack.

In fact, some of these should be linked to the Firearms Month thread.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/21/2013 4:55am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Tang Soo Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnMunchh View Post
    Actually, there are quite a few videos on you tube of cameras recording shootings, some fatal, some not. Here's a good one, in which the robber SHOOTS HIMSELF!
    Those seem to be mostly local news segments, who can probably get by a lot easier than the national news channels for showing that kind of stuff.

Here's another good one, in which "a big fan of MMAs" knocks out an armed robber and then makes him clean up his own blood. He got served.
    Lol. WNC represent.

I love videos like these, they restore my faith in the human race. This one has a classy soundtrack.
    Holy crap. That video combined my favorite piece of music (the Moonlight Sonata) with some sweet robber beatdowns. Nice one, sir. You win the internet.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12