Page 13 of 14 First ... 391011121314 Last
  1. #121

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    478
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ninjas really are better than SWAT! The movies weren't lying to me after all.

  2. #122
    <plasma>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    7,576
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by thatrugbyguy View Post
    Ninjas really are better than SWAT! The movies weren't lying to me after all.
    Ninja > A bunch of Bullshido members acting as a SWAT team with a week of training.

  3. #123
    It is Fake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,443
    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bill_nye68 View Post
    The cognitive dissonance is astounding in some people.
    The cognitive dissidence in religion is astounding, that's why it can go hand in hand with Martial Arts.
    Both have an amazing way to explain away any and everything while contradicting what they teach.

  4. #124

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Slovenia
    Posts
    534
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just like politics....

  5. #125
    Styygens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Posts
    2,178
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma View Post
    Ninja > A bunch of Bullshido members acting as a SWAT team with a week of training.
    If you were a real ninja, you wouldn't have used the shock knife, but simultaneously thrown a dozen rubber shuriken with sufficient velocity to pierce the torsos of the SWAT team members.

  6. #126
    FinalLegion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    1,050
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    The cognitive dissidence in religion is astounding, that's why it can go hand in hand with Martial Arts.
    Both have an amazing way to explain away any and everything while contradicting what they teach.
    Amen.

  7. #127

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    207
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    The cognitive dissidence in religion is astounding, that's why it can go hand in hand with Martial Arts.
    Both have an amazing way to explain away any and everything while contradicting what they teach.
    you cant really argue that they are 'hand in hand'
    a lot of mma fighters and 'stars' are vehemently religious.

  8. #128
    <plasma>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    7,576
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow, apparently MAP stickied a thread of mine from 11 years ago. During Chapter 5. I wonder why I put Krav Maga in that post, maybe I was studying it from a book? Honestly, I don't remember. I never formally studied it.

    http://www.martialartsplanet.com/for...ead.php?t=3236

    In case anyone case, I stopped Aikido after that summer and I don't find it all that effective. I still don't.

    Any MAPers that want to link this thread here, feel free. I was banned a long time ago for disagreeing with a MAP mod.

  9. #129

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    10
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma View Post
    Chapter 8 - Appendix 1- Throwdown

    Apparently, Jiggle Butt (DerAuslander/MadMonk) did not approve of the fact that I skipped over the Throwdown experiences.

    It started in September 2005 where we organized a regional throwdown at one of the member’s academies. It was your average MMA sparring session except for 1 member. He was one of Bullshido’s Kung Fu “experts.” As of 2013 they are long gone, but 8 years ago, we had several, and they were very large posters of Bullshido. At first, it was just fine, he spars with us and was sane but over time it got worse. With the Bullshido BJJihad posters attacking the crew for everything from TKD sparring, Knife Sparring/LaRPing (depending on who was describing it) and sub par grappling, the “Kung Fu expert” slowly lost his mind. This cumulated into a Parking Lot Gong Sau between the “Kung Fu expert” dressed as a walking 80s bad guy stereotype and a Bullshido Moderator that ended with the Kung Fu Expert attacking a girl half his size and a Bullshido Moderator GnPing the Kung Fu expert in a parking lot in front of a Masonic Lodge. The rest of us were far removed from the situation, we just wanted to hang out and spar. Many of us are still friends today.

    The build up is one of the Kung Fu posters was in town from China and staying with the Kung Fu “expert,” so 2 of the Bullshido Female Muay Thai Kickboxers and 1 of the Moderators drove up to what was suppose to a Kung Fu vs MT sparring match. Despite having numerous gym locations they could of used the Kung Fu expert decided a parking lot was the best location for this sparring match.


    Here are some videos of the “discussion”:




    Video of the Gang Sau:



    I skipped over this as this had little to do with me as I was only a part by tangent as being part of the Throwdown crew.

    One story involving me from the throwdowns that is worth sharing is, the second throwdown was not at an academy. It was in an abandon building. You see we were suppose to have it at the Kung Fu “expert’s” school, except it wasn’t his school, at least he didn’t have a key and there was an angry chinese man that was yelling and he called to cops on the Kung Fu “expert.” As we were going to call it a day, a guy offers us his building for the throwdown. I have no idea where this guy came from. What he leads us to is a building under heavy construction, we climb a ladder (no stairs) to the second floor, where the windows are open to the street. We put down some mats and throwdown. People had to stay near the windows to make sure people didn’t roll out into the street so we only had 1 match at a time. Holy **** that was dumb.

    Man I just saw this. What a disgrace. You people actually met someone who posts on this forum to prove him wrong. I got to say to you, you looked just as stupid as the Kung Fu guy.
    Crocop has a smart saying, dont argue with stupid beacuse the other people will not tell the difference, and I think you can see exatcly this in the video.
    I am kind of interested what would your trainers say if they would know you use MMA training for street lessons on idiots.
    I am 100 percent sure if my main MMA coach saw this, he would expell me from the gym or gave me a nice teaching in the form of hard as kicking as well. But I am from Eastern Europe so that might be different.
    Seriously stuff like that makes people who train MMA look like idiots. And who was that extremly annoying girl for whom I first thought she was a man.
    And its kind of obvious that the Kung Fu guy was a huge idiot but I agree with him. If you wanted to prove against him, than do it where he wants.
    Anyway you all looked like idiots, and if you continue to do this, you will eventually meet some unstable person with a gun, that is gona shot you all.
    I just cant bealive that people would actually meet to prove someone that he was wrong on a forum. Dont you have jobs, or girls, or anything? What a joke

  10. #130
    <plasma>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    7,576
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Daweedy View Post
    Man I just saw this. What a disgrace. You people actually met someone who posts on this forum to prove him wrong. I got to say to you, you looked just as stupid as the Kung Fu guy.
    Crocop has a smart saying, dont argue with stupid beacuse the other people will not tell the difference, and I think you can see exatcly this in the video.
    I am kind of interested what would your trainers say if they would know you use MMA training for street lessons on idiots.
    I am 100 percent sure if my main MMA coach saw this, he would expell me from the gym or gave me a nice teaching in the form of hard as kicking as well. But I am from Eastern Europe so that might be different.
    Seriously stuff like that makes people who train MMA look like idiots. And who was that extremly annoying girl for whom I first thought she was a man.
    And its kind of obvious that the Kung Fu guy was a huge idiot but I agree with him. If you wanted to prove against him, than do it where he wants.
    Anyway you all looked like idiots, and if you continue to do this, you will eventually meet some unstable person with a gun, that is gona shot you all.
    I just cant bealive that people would actually meet to prove someone that he was wrong on a forum. Dont you have jobs, or girls, or anything? What a joke

    Ok, Who are you talking to? No one that video has posted on Bullshido in ages.

Page 13 of 14 First ... 391011121314 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO