Great story bro, tell it again.

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    12/10/2013 1:25pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Just understand that to your daughters (and all women) a creeper is a guy who leers at them inappropriately. A "great guy" is a guy who leers at them inappropriately but is good looking.
    Worst I've seen was when my daughter was about 15, dressing then in belly dancer type fashion. We went to the local coffee shop, The Ibis (https://caffeibis.com/contact-us/retail-directory they over time got more and more into roasting and wholesale so it's available now even in Hilo) for her chai and my triple certified expresso. There's a 40ish guy at a side table with his, I suppose, wife, and he turns his face away from her, while she is talking and stares at Ana. After a moment I moved in between, blocking his view. I'm looking right at him about six feet away and he starts leaning and shifting trying to see around me. My stance got agro, leaning forward hands on hip and peering at his face. He eventually did a double take and jerked his head back and looked at his woman. I didn't say anything, but still wish I'd asked her how she liked having a man who would ignore her in order to lech on adolescent and kicked his sorry ass through the plate glass window, but then I'd be divorced and in jail; if I kicked every moron's ass it would be very time consuming and eventually I might even get beat, or more likely shot.

While Ana was and is attractive my son, who's in the back of my avatar, is actually probably better looking, and gets hit on by gay guys a lot. He's all hetero but he looks kind of like the hottest young guys you'd see in Castro; slim, well groomed, hip, small mustache and hapa haole - ethnic enough to be accepted by all sorts. He says it's not a problem (except during his punk travels hitchhiking with horny closeted truck drivers) and he gets to party and make friends 'cause he's sought after.

Gay guys are usually cool, unlike the creep heteros. When I'm walking with my daughter in NYC or DC where she now lives (and as a shodan in Okinawan karate is "the best white belt" in a neighborhood dojo; they never asked so she's never told them about her training) she ignores the looks and comments. Like hungryjoe said, the looks are OK, the leers are not. If some guy looks with appreciation at my women and then looks away or at me that's fine. If some clown stares at the woman and ignores me I tend to wave or say something like "Hello asshole," or give them the finger.
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/10/2013 1:46pm

Style: judo, boxing -noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by killface View Post
    Weeeeeelll, knights were also rapists, plunderers, prone to violence and the chivalry code applied only to wealthy noble f++s, and even the noble wentches were considered b00ty if their rightful owner got whooped (in an effort, to get rid of them and make a middle age Europe a bit more bearable and habitable the church propaganda tried to export them into middle east, where they radicalised islam in a flash (which got along pretty awesome with christians up to that point), before riding into the new victories....).

White knight therefore spells double trouble.....
    Last edited by Stickybomb; 12/10/2013 1:49pm at .

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    12/10/2013 2:00pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by patfromlogan View Post
    Worst I've seen was when my daughter was about 15, dressing then in belly dancer type fashion. We went to the local coffee shop, The Ibis (https://caffeibis.com/contact-us/retail-directory they over time got more and more into roasting and wholesale so it's available now even in Hilo) for her chai and my triple certified expresso. There's a 40ish guy at a side table with his, I suppose, wife, and he turns his face away from her, while she is talking and stares at Ana. After a moment I moved in between, blocking his view. I'm looking right at him about six feet away and he starts leaning and shifting trying to see around me. My stance got agro, leaning forward hands on hip and peering at his face. He eventually did a double take and jerked his head back and looked at his woman. I didn't say anything, but still wish I'd asked her how she liked having a man who would ignore her in order to lech on adolescent and kicked his sorry ass through the plate glass window, but then I'd be divorced and in jail; if I kicked every moron's ass it would be very time consuming and eventually I might even get beat, or more likely shot.

While Ana was and is attractive my son, who's in the back of my avatar, is actually probably better looking, and gets hit on by gay guys a lot. He's all hetero but he looks kind of like the hottest young guys you'd see in Castro; slim, well groomed, hip, small mustache and hapa haole - ethnic enough to be accepted by all sorts. He says it's not a problem (except during his punk travels hitchhiking with horny closeted truck drivers) and he gets to party and make friends 'cause he's sought after.

Gay guys are usually cool, unlike the creep heteros. When I'm walking with my daughter in NYC or DC where she now lives (and as a shodan in Okinawan karate is "the best white belt" in a neighborhood dojo; they never asked so she's never told them about her training) she ignores the looks and comments. Like hungryjoe said, the looks are OK, the leers are not. If some guy looks with appreciation at my women and then looks away or at me that's fine. If some clown stares at the woman and ignores me I tend to wave or say something like "Hello asshole," or give them the finger.
    As if a Dad's opinion has anything to do with the perceptions of the daughters. Okay. Well, maybe to some extent. But as far as your daughter is concerned, she's not going to be offended if it's Brad Pitt (or whatever her favorite flavor is) doing the leering. If a girl thinks a guy is attractive the guy can get away with damn near anything. Stares, comments, etc. Ugly guys are 1,000 times more likely to be labeled the creeper.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/10/2013 4:32pm

Style: Getting less fat

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As if a Dad's opinion has anything to do with the perceptions of the daughters. Okay. Well, maybe to some extent. But as far as your daughter is concerned, she's not going to be offended if it's Brad Pitt (or whatever her favorite flavor is) doing the leering. If a girl thinks a guy is attractive the guy can get away with damn near anything. Stares, comments, etc. Ugly guys are 1,000 times more likely to be labeled the creeper.
    That is why I only leer at them from the bushes, so I won't seem creepy.

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    12/10/2013 4:38pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Did you watch the video by that lady? I don't think my daughter or that lady gives a **** who is calling out from the pickup truck (OK, maybe Brad Pitt would be better). Seriously, it is insulting to be treated like an object, to have one's self denied, to be defined as only a gratification (I called my gf sperm receptacle once, that went over big) ; I think most women don't look at the cat calling moron anyway.
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Posted On:
    12/10/2013 4:55pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Hell, a nicely tailored suit can be like a magic spell...

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    12/10/2013 5:19pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by patfromlogan View Post
    Did you watch the video by that lady? I don't think my daughter or that lady gives a **** who is calling out from the pickup truck (OK, maybe Brad Pitt would be better). Seriously, it is insulting to be treated like an object, to have one's self denied, to be defined as only a gratification (I called my gf sperm receptacle once, that went over big) ; I think most women don't look at the cat calling moron anyway.
    Yeah, sure. Women think it's insulting to be treated like an object until they're old and/or fat and men stop treating them like objects. They should be thankful.

I know I don't get all pissy when girls mob me and throw their panties at me whenever I go outside. That would just be rude. I treat my fans with respect.
    Last edited by Devil; 12/10/2013 5:23pm at .

Posted On:
    12/10/2013 5:22pm

Join us... or die

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh, yeah, young women HATE being objectified.
    That's why there's Instagram!

Posted On:
    12/10/2013 5:29pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hold on to your monocles, friends, the Oxford Dictionaries Word of the Year for 2013 is "selfie."

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blog...-the-year.html

Well now.
    Who saw that coming?
    Last edited by ChenPengFi; 12/10/2013 5:32pm at .
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast