Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    3/21/2015 9:24pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Bujinkan Moncton Jason Steeves

Hey, total newbie here,
    Anyone here in the Moncton NB area? Anyways, this guy Jason Steeves makes some pretty scary claims. Not scary as in badass, but raised eyebrow of disbelief.

this is his website. He makes all sorts of claims that he travels regularly to Japan to train with Hatsumi, but I found out he went once since he won some money and bought his BB. He also makes pretty serious claims that he trains with and works with CIA??!! Seriousy!!
    I know for a fact he went to prison for assault on a minor which was his step son and his wife leaves him regularly because of abuse. He is currently teaching out of a church he attends, though I doubt they know his background and other things he does. He doesn't retain students due to the fact that he injures people regularly. I've witnessed it and he thinks its funny. Anyone else have experiences? And can someone verify these claims of his of working with CIA and traveling to Japan regularly? I asked to see a passport and he won't show it!

Bullshido Administrator

Posted On:
    3/22/2015 5:54am

staff
     Style: Kuso shite shinezo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why would an American Intelligence Organization use a Canadian? Either way, that has no relevance to Martial Art skill. Btw, when someone claims in public to do something like that, it's always bullshit.

As with training with Hatsumi, all you need to do that is a plane ticket to Japan. Hundreds of Ninja LaRPers make that pilgrimage every day. It's a meaningless claim.

Posted On:
    3/22/2015 10:14am

Style: Siling Labuyo Arnis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here's the website: http://bujin6.wix.com/ninjutsu

The slideshow of pics from the main page is hilarious.

Posted On:
    3/23/2015 5:29am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The slideshow of pics from the main page is hilarious.[/QUOTE]

I was taking to him and he says he is less than 3% body fat!? I asked him what part he measured! What a tool. He's a personal trainer and body guard, lol.

Posted On:
    3/23/2015 5:37am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma View Post
    Why would an American Intelligence Organization use a Canadian? Either way, that has no relevance to Martial Art skill. Btw, when someone claims in public to do something like that, it's always bullshit.

As with training with Hatsumi, all you need to do that is a plane ticket to Japan. Hundreds of Ninja LaRPers make that pilgrimage every day. It's a meaningless claim.
    Exactly, but this guy is a special kind of stupid, and the guys he trained with are even more asinine. He trained with Lee Smith and Leon Boudreau of Bujinkan and made up Shizenden Ryu. I had a chance once to talk to Lee and it was obvious that these trailer park Ninjers were dumb as dirt. They claimed they were the best fighters cause they're ninjers, yet they are fat and overweight, and one of them is acoke head. WTF? Never been in a fight, or sparred they admitted cause its 'too dangerous'. lmao. Hey Cletus, passes me my ninjer sword!

My dog is cuter and smarter than yours.

Posted On:
    3/23/2015 12:04pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kodokan Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chili Pepper View Post
    Here's the website: http://bujin6.wix.com/ninjutsu

The slideshow of pics from the main page is hilarious.
    The website looks similar to what I've taken to calling "boilerplate matial arts marketing".
    Falling for Judo since 1980

Posted On:
    3/23/2015 12:47pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow!! Idk but Bullshit not worth it who is he trying to improve ?

Some where between Alberta and New Brunswick

Posted On:
    6/11/2015 7:09am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Bujinkan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by shinobi1kinobi View Post
    Exactly, but this guy is a special kind of stupid, and the guys he trained with are even more asinine. He trained with Lee Smith and Leon Boudreau of Bujinkan and made up Shizenden Ryu. I had a chance once to talk to Lee and it was obvious that these trailer park Ninjers were dumb as dirt. They claimed they were the best fighters cause they're ninjers, yet they are fat and overweight, and one of them is acoke head. WTF? Never been in a fight, or sparred they admitted cause its 'too dangerous'. lmao. Hey Cletus, passes me my ninjer sword!
    Please do not associate Jason Steeves with Lee Smith. We take great offence to that. As for me I am a student of Lee Smith. Ive travelled all over Canada and trained in different dojos and in different styles. Ive been to the McTae Kwon Do dojangs that sell you black belts, various Karate< Judo, Jujutsu and other styles dojos. Most of them are a joke. The training I have received from Lee is top notch. I find it amusing that someone hides behind a keyboard and bad mouths Lee instead of going to his dojo and actually train with him. Put up or shut up.

Some where between Alberta and New Brunswick

Posted On:
    6/14/2015 8:03pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Bujinkan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by shinobi1kinobi View Post
    Jason Steeves is NOT associated with Lee Smith and hasn't been for years. The last time I had trained with Jason was almost 15 years ago and I didn't like training with him then either. I have found Jason to be headstrong, opinionated, has bad taijutsu and not an overly good at what he does.
    If you think Lee Smith is a fraud then go take a training class with him. Don't judge him with out actually experiencing what he has to offer. If you show up to his dojo respectfully then that is how you will be treated. If you show up and are disrespectful than that is how you will be treated.