Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Middleweight

Posted On:
    12/08/2013 12:55pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ+Sanda

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Teh Deadlee Street vs Boxing (teen)

As always, comment section is where it's at.
    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.

Posted On:
    12/08/2013 1:50pm

Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Did not see the comments. It was funny how the bigger guy could handle the head punches but couldn't hack it with body shots... People sometimes underestimate a good body shot at the right moment, that will take you out of the fight.
    Also the endurance part, he managed ok at first, had an aggressive right cross, did not keep his hands up but wasn't to phased by the punches he got. Until he started to gas a little and ate a couple of body shots that took it from him.
    The boxing kid should have better combinations integrating more body shots and better escapes after he is done with the combo.

Ok, lol saw the comments now, that's bullshido in a nut shell. Also saw the fight again, he did actually go for the body a couple of times in the beginning, just not with counter shots that would have made much more damage.
    Last edited by erezb; 12/08/2013 2:10pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/08/2013 2:19pm

Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I lol'd at the comment saying that boxing is **** for the street unlike the Chun lmao

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/08/2013 2:26pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I thought this was posted before.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/08/2013 2:34pm

Style: Kickboxin & Shootfightin

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    lol the comments were interesting. I'm pretty sure the guy who was talking about boxing being a **** MA and the boxer should instead go for TKD or Wing Chun was trolling though,got to be right?? lol.

Also,everyone seems to have forgotten the size diff. The boxer was the smaller by a reasonable margin. Size DOES count,and the smaller guy was smart,and stayed relaxed until the bigger guy gassed a little and then took it to him.

Alot of ppl seem to underestimate body shots. I think its because if you have time to prep yourself, i.e "Hit me in the stomach as hard as you can,so you can see how tough i am", you can take those backyard shots reasonably well. Sparring don't werk like that though,and those shots can leave you feeling extremely sick,out of breath or just collapsed in a painful heap lol. Some of them are just sickening,even more so if you consider yourself a tough guy lol.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/09/2013 12:14am

Style: 1 technique 1000 times

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You can see the guy just get cut down to size with each body shot. It's great. Also the YouTube comments are... well, YouTube comments. What do you expect?

Middleweight

Posted On:
    12/09/2013 9:42am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ+Sanda

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    I thought this was posted before.
    Possibly to probably. The video is only a few months old, and I hadn't seen it though.
    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.