Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Middleweight

Posted On:
    12/01/2013 9:20am

supporting member
     Style: TKD/ BJJ/Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Too bad the Pena fight didn't make it out the first less than 10 seconds and its stopped not cool. Nate wanted to make up for his last loss and looks like working with the Faber boys paid off. Can't believe he just beat Maynard pillar to post like that.

Posted On:
    12/01/2013 1:43pm

Style: Kendo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by danharr View Post
    Rosholt doing as he's always done get them to the ground and pound his way to a victory. From Titan to UFC it's fun watching a fighters career grow.
    I was surprised, that other guy had scary fast hands for a HW in the 1st round but then nada. What?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/01/2013 3:43pm

Style: Judo noob, injured guy.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by danharr View Post
    Too bad the Pena fight didn't make it out the first less than 10 seconds and its stopped not cool. Nate wanted to make up for his last loss and looks like working with the Faber boys paid off. Can't believe he just beat Maynard pillar to post like that.
    Diaz's throw was beautiful, and the stoppage was scary with Maynard wandering off to fall over in a corner. I continue to enjoy the Diaz style, and don't particularly want to be punched by either of them.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    12/01/2013 4:31pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Let's see.....

Holdsworth looks pretty good. I think he was the only male fighter in the house this season who deserved to be there.

None of the women were impressive. I'm sorry, at this point in the evolution of MMA I'm not going to be impressed by fighters who took up the sport in their late teens or adulthood. That goes for men and women. That's just not where the sport should be right now. You don't see NFL quarterbacks who started playing football when they were 20 years old. People who begin training as adults are journeymen, plain and simple. Journeymen shouldn't be positioned as contenders in the UFC. It's bad for the sport. Most of the female fighters fell into this category as well as some of the males. They're tomato cans.

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    12/02/2013 12:19am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yep. i mean look at pena, the eventual winner- she has heart and balls but that shouldnt be enough to get you that far. she was like the button masher at tekken who beats all the average people who try to play properly, then gets smoked by a good player. yamasaki could have let it go to the second but would there have been any point?

the other fights were trash. i like roxanne as a person but what the **** is she doing in there? i honestly feel making most of the main card female fighters with either average or non existant records was a blatantly **** idea. watching the other fights bookending them really put into perspective how crap their fights were.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12