Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Middleweight

Posted On:
    11/24/2013 4:02pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD/ BJJ/Kickboxing

Hell yeah! Hell no!

December 2013 MMA Preview

Alright bullies December is bursting with MMA and some other things. Here's a preview of what's coming so you guys can get ready.

Hunt v Bigfoot with Bellator gone UFC goes after Fridays. I have to look at the card as of now I'm not blown away but a fight is a fight. 12/6

WSOF is back and to my horror going up against another MMA show thank goodness for dvr's. 12/7

Always a pleasure the unofficial feeder organization for WMMA to the UFC and Mrs. Holly Holm better get here before anyone talks about her and Rousey. 12/7

Johnson v Benivides again thank goodness it's on basic cable. I like Mighty Mouse but I'm saving my pennies for the big one at the end of the month. 12/14

A break from MMA before the big one always a winner and this time from a martial arts mecca can't wait 12/21

Weidman v Silva And the year ends with the most anticipated fight of the sport. Can't wait to see if lighting strikes twice or does Anderson destroy this guy. I'm sure I missed some of the smaller shows. There's got to be another RFA or Titan or something will keep you posted.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    11/27/2013 9:09am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I already found one I missed

The UK's best are back glad to see Semtex back! 12/14

Middleweight

Posted On:
    11/27/2013 11:35pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good news Invicta fans. The promotion will allow online ppv just like in the old days for 14.95 just like on tv. I'm pretty sure the fact that Directv wasn't going to carry the event had a lot to do with the change. Go to Invicta's website 12/7 if your provider won't be offering the event.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    11/28/2013 8:16pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Invicta FC update for those of us with Directv who won't be carrying the event. The promotion will be offering ppv streaming from their website just like the old days!