Page 4 of 7 First 1234567 Last
  1. #31

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    792
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Seriously, jenkem is the best story ever. That was a creative ************ that came up with that ****.

    Unless it's true.
    I don't know, I used to hear stories about licking toads to get high and thought it was bullshit. Then it turned out to be true. In 1980 Australia outlawed toad licking:

    http://science.howstuffworks.com/zoo...enic-frog1.htm

    First you got to squeeze them to get the toad juice flowing, then you lick it off. Wouldnt be the worst thing I've ever licked.

  2. #32
    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Devil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,447
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnMunchh View Post
    I don't know, I used to hear stories about licking toads to get high and thought it was bullshit. Then it turned out to be true. In 1980 Australia outlawed toad licking:

    http://science.howstuffworks.com/zoo...enic-frog1.htm

    First you got to squeeze them to get the toad juice flowing, then you lick it off. Wouldnt be the worst thing I've ever licked.
    I think you should perform a jenkem test. You know, in the name of science and fraud exposure and stuff. Pics or it didn't happen.

  3. #33
    Mr. Machette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,237
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnMunchh View Post
    In other words, if someone murders you it doesnt necessarily mean that they hate you, maybe they just want your smartphone, and maybe they'll let you live if you throw it at them and run.
    We're not talking about robberies. We're talking about random rat packs KO'ing people for no reason.

    Stop moralizing about race for a second and start considering the issue.

    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    I hear that there are over a million Satanists living in this country, all of whom partake in ritualistic child sexual abuse and murder. They also frequently like to get drunk via "butt-chugging" and wearing tampons soaked in vodka. Make sure you keep an eye on your children if you catch them wearing "jelly bracelets." They're actually color-coded signals given to them by the Satanists that let other people know what sexual activities they're willing to perform. If you fear Satanists might be living in your town (And there definitely are), be wary of people flashing their headlights at you while driving at night. The Satanists will try to get you to stop so they can get you high with a banana-peel cigarette and then intentionally give you AIDS by raping you.
    This may be the single greatest thing I have ever read on the internet.

    Quote Originally Posted by CapnMunchh View Post
    I don't know, I used to hear stories about licking toads to get high and thought it was bullshit. Then it turned out to be true. In 1980 Australia outlawed toad licking:
    Dude, there's a big difference between licking a pet and huffing $%@# gas.

  4. #34
    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Devil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,447
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Right now in popular culture it's all about the Molly but I want to hear 2 Chainz rapping about jenkem.

  5. #35

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    792
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    We're not talking about robberies. We're talking about random rat packs KO'ing people for no reason.

    Stop moralizing about race for a second and start considering the issue.
    That what I was saying, that a "murder" can be a felony murder which starts out motivated by money but goes wrong and results in a homicide. Not good, but still motivated by something we can understand. A hate crime is a different kind of animal, it comes from irrational hate, and a random assault isn't really different from a hate crime, it just means that the perp hates everybody.

  6. #36

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    792
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I think you should perform a jenkem test. You know, in the name of science and fraud exposure and stuff. Pics or it didn't happen.
    In the name of science, I will participate in an experiment. I will **** in a box if someone else will stick their head in and sniff it.

  7. #37

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    792
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Right now in popular culture it's all about the Molly
    One advantage to switching to Jenkem would be that you'd never get ripped off. I mean, what's cheaper than ****?

  8. #38
    Holy Moment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Shitsville
    Posts
    4,926
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Speaking as an ardent coprophile, I can say that I've never gotten high off of eating ****.

  9. #39

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    792
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    Speaking as an ardent coprophile, I can say that I've never gotten high off of eating ****.
    Did you let the "Butthash" ferment first?

    http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/11/06/jenkem_warning/

  10. #40
    hungryjoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,486
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've learned so much about life outside my norm since joining this site.

    Jenkem. Had to Google it.

    edit

    Just noticed this is in the NEWS forum so have removed part of post.
    Last edited by hungryjoe; 11/25/2013 10:48pm at .

Page 4 of 7 First 1234567 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO