224961 Bullies, 3498 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 21 to 30 of 63
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123 4567 LastLast
  1. Devil is online now
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,693

    Posted On:
    11/25/2013 3:59pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnMunchh View Post
    The stats you cite include felony murder, i.e., a homicide committed during the course of a felony such as robbery, burglarly, rape, etc. I dont think anyone would be surprised to hear that an economically disadvantaged group commits more crimes proportionally per capita against a higher income group, and that those crimes lead to a higher rate of death resulting. In other words, if someone murders you it doesnt necessarily mean that they hate you, maybe they just want your smartphone, and maybe they'll let you live if you throw it at them and run.

    But what the media is putting across is that the black on white assaults are motivated by hate. Sure, dead is dead as far as the victim is concerned, but for the public, crime driven by blind hatred is more viscerally frightening, because there's much less chance of predicting it or preventing it, and the people who commit hate crimes can more readily be labeled monsters. Those stories make more profit from advertising revenues, but they are not based on the facts.
    To me, what the raw crime statistics indicate is that the hate crime statistics are bullshit. I reject the notion that one race has a higher or lower capacity for hate than any other race.

    Also, don't mistake me for someone who gives a **** about the reasons that lead people to commit crimes, like socioeconomkdokjsdkhdhdkdjkdblaaaaaaaaahhhhhh. Don't care. A crime is a crime. I don't care about the motivation.
  2. CapnMunchh is offline

    Welterweight

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    792

    Posted On:
    11/25/2013 4:13pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: TangSooDo/Yubiwaza

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    To me, what the raw crime statistics indicate is that the hate crime statistics are bullshit. I reject the notion that one race has a higher or lower capacity for hate than any other race.

    Also, don't mistake me for someone who gives a **** about the reasons that lead people to commit crimes, like socioeconomkdokjsdkhdhdkdjkdblaaaaaaaaahhhhhh. Don't care. A crime is a crime. I don't care about the motivation.
    I agree 100%. No race or ethnic group has a higher capacity for hate than any other. That's why I got a problem with these stories that demonize one particular group -- any group. Hate crime stats don't show that whites are more capable of hate crime. I agree, like you said, that there's probably a reporting bias affecting the numbers. Also, the larger percentage of whites in the population may affect those numbers too. The problems between races are too complicated to chalk up to just "they hate more." My point was that they don't support the opposite conclusion being reported in the media, that blacks are more capable of hate.

    And a crime is a crime as far as the victim is concerned. If someone attacked me or my family, I wouldnt stop to ask why before I commenced firing.
    Last edited by CapnMunchh; 11/25/2013 4:19pm at .
  3. Devil is online now
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,693

    Posted On:
    11/25/2013 4:22pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnMunchh View Post
    I agree 100%. No race or ethnic group has a higher capacity for hate than any other. That's why I got a problem with these stories that demonize one particular group -- any group. Hate crime stats don't show that whites are more capable of hate crime. I agree, like you said, that there's probably a reporting bias affecting the numbers. Also, the larger percentage of whites in the population may affect those numbers too. My point was that they don't support the opposite conclusion being reported in the media, that blacks are more capable of hate.

    And a crime is a crime as far as the victim is concerned. If someone attacked me or my family, I wouldnt stop to ask why before I commenced firing.

    Why do you think people are being demonized? Because race is mentioned in the reporting?

    I've been aware of this knockout game bullshit for a long time. It's nothing new. It just happens to be the incendiary news topic of the day. I've been watching the videos forever, it seems like. It does seem like the offenders are usually black. Not always though. I don't see how mentioning race of the perpetrators equates to the media asserting that blacks are more capable of hate.

    The truth is there's no factual information to rely on about who is predominantly responsible for these attacks. I might say it's mostly blacks. You might say it's mostly whites. And anywhere in between. There are no facts to rely on. We're all using Kentucky windage.
  4. CapnMunchh is offline

    Welterweight

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    792

    Posted On:
    11/25/2013 5:20pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: TangSooDo/Yubiwaza

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Why do you think people are being demonized? Because race is mentioned in the reporting?

    I've been aware of this knockout game bullshit for a long time. It's nothing new. It just happens to be the incendiary news topic of the day. I've been watching the videos forever, it seems like. It does seem like the offenders are usually black. Not always though. I don't see how mentioning race of the perpetrators equates to the media asserting that blacks are more capable of hate.

    The truth is there's no factual information to rely on about who is predominantly responsible for these attacks. I might say it's mostly blacks. You might say it's mostly whites. And anywhere in between. There are no facts to rely on. We're all using Kentucky windage.
    Well, that's what bugs me. We don't really know if one group is committing more hate based assaults than another, all we know is what the media reports. I don't doubt that the stories they're reporting are real, and if its blacks attacking whites that's the way it is and they'e entitled to report it.

    But they get to choose what to report. I think people may be being demonized because the media gets to choose which assaults they will report, and somehow its the polar bear hunting that's mostly being reported right now. That doesnt mean blacks are more capable of hate, but some white people are going to get scared of just that anyway. Someday some media asshole will decide that redneck crime is sexy and then you'll hear a lot of those stories. They'll call them Duck Dynasty assaults. I mean haven't you noticed how alarmist stories run in series? One month its bird flu, next month the poles are melting. The stories may be true, but we're still being manipulated.
  5. Eddie Hardon is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,498

    Posted On:
    11/25/2013 6:09pm


     Style: Trad Ju Jitsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    It's a Black and white thing NOW because of the media and it crossed "racial" lines. This stupid game existed long ago. I knew people who played it and it was convenience not race. It was just dumb thuggish ****.

    Now, are there some dumbass bigots that make it racial? Of course. When I knew of it, it was first come first unsuspecting age, race and sometimes gender did not matter.
    It has been going on for years in London. It's just teenagers exuberant on their Testosterone.

    Not good and occasionally someone kills an innocent - cos they hit their Heads on the pavement and never regain Consciousness. Obviously we get the usual bollocks of "I didn't mean it!!" when they go to Court and then get sentenced to Jail.
  6. Devil is online now
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,693

    Posted On:
    11/25/2013 6:40pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnMunchh View Post
    Well, that's what bugs me. We don't really know if one group is committing more hate based assaults than another, all we know is what the media reports. I don't doubt that the stories they're reporting are real, and if its blacks attacking whites that's the way it is and they'e entitled to report it.

    But they get to choose what to report. I think people may be being demonized because the media gets to choose which assaults they will report, and somehow its the polar bear hunting that's mostly being reported right now. That doesnt mean blacks are more capable of hate, but some white people are going to get scared of just that anyway. Someday some media asshole will decide that redneck crime is sexy and then you'll hear a lot of those stories. They'll call them Duck Dynasty assaults. I mean haven't you noticed how alarmist stories run in series? One month its bird flu, next month the poles are melting. The stories may be true, but we're still being manipulated.
    Sensationalism is the media's bread and butter. No need to get bent out of shape about it. Just accept that it's all about the money. Nothing sells like a boogeyman.
  7. Holy Moment is online now
    Holy Moment's Avatar

    Light Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Shitsville
    Posts
    4,073

    Posted On:
    11/25/2013 6:46pm

    supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

    8
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I hear that there are over a million Satanists living in this country, all of whom partake in ritualistic child sexual abuse and murder. They also frequently like to get drunk via "butt-chugging" and wearing tampons soaked in vodka. Make sure you keep an eye on your children if you catch them wearing "jelly bracelets." They're actually color-coded signals given to them by the Satanists that let other people know what sexual activities they're willing to perform. If you fear Satanists might be living in your town (And there definitely are), be wary of people flashing their headlights at you while driving at night. The Satanists will try to get you to stop so they can get you high with a banana-peel cigarette and then intentionally give you AIDS by raping you.
  8. CapnMunchh is offline

    Welterweight

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    792

    Posted On:
    11/25/2013 6:58pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: TangSooDo/Yubiwaza

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    I hear that there are over a million Satanists living in this country, all of whom partake in ritualistic child sexual abuse and murder. They also frequently like to get drunk via "butt-chugging" and wearing tampons soaked in vodka. Make sure you keep an eye on your children if you catch them wearing "jelly bracelets." They're actually color-coded signals given to them by the Satanists that let other people know what sexual activities they're willing to perform. If you fear Satanists might be living in your town (And there definitely are), be wary of people flashing their headlights at you while driving at night. The Satanists will try to get you to stop so they can get you high with a banana-peel cigarette and then intentionally give you AIDS by raping you.

    I heard they all practice Krav Maga. And sniff Jenken.
  9. Holy Moment is online now
    Holy Moment's Avatar

    Light Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Shitsville
    Posts
    4,073

    Posted On:
    11/25/2013 7:03pm

    supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I heard they all practice Krav Maga.
    We wouldn't have anything to worry about if that was true.
  10. Devil is online now
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,693

    Posted On:
    11/25/2013 8:27pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Seriously, jenkem is the best story ever. That was a creative ************ that came up with that ****.

    Unless it's true.
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123 4567 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.