Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... Last
    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Charlie Zelenoff - Insane Man Assaulting People at Cali Gyms

This fucking clown has been discussed here before but it's been a while. I think when he was discussed here before he was mostly taken as a joke because he was always running his mouth about being a champ when he's never really done ****.

But now his big claim to fame is approaching random people at different gyms and asking if they want to do some light sparring. As soon as they get the gloves on he beats the **** out of him. This dude is a real sack of ****.

He also sparred Floyd Mayweather Sr. Floyd dropped him and then Zelenoff sucker punched him, only to get a beatdown from someone else for his troubles. That encounter is included in the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOJqm7Vty6w

He also got completely trashed by Deontay Wilder a couple years ago after shooting off at the mouth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lK22F4DGAL8

Despite getting his ass handed to him every time he steps in front of a real fighter, this crazy bastard is not deterred. He's completely delusional and seems to believe he's some kind of champion.

I'm not sure how he is not in prison right now.

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, he stopped being funny after I read into him more. I think his father was interviewed about the nut, he seems utterly deflated by his inability to reach his son. He's legit unbalanced.
    "Your body must be like a stone, your mind... like a meatloaf."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.

Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    This fucking clown has been discussed here before but it's been a while. I think when he was discussed here before he was mostly taken as a joke because he was always running his mouth about being a champ when he's never really done ****.

But now his big claim to fame is approaching random people at different gyms and asking if they want to do some light sparring. As soon as they get the gloves on he beats the **** out of him. This dude is a real sack of ****.

He also sparred Floyd Mayweather Sr. Floyd dropped him and then Zelenoff sucker punched him, only to get a beatdown from someone else for his troubles. That encounter is included in the video below.

He also got completely trashed by Deontay Wilder a couple years ago after shooting off at the mouth.

Despite getting his ass handed to him every time he steps in front of a real fighter, this crazy bastard is not deterred. He's completely delusional and seems to believe he's some kind of champion.

That's the problem with boxing..... youre not allowed to hit them when they are down and their bones don't break if you accidentally didn't feel their tap.
    Last edited by Raycetpfl; 4/21/2016 5:00pm at .

Style
    Judo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    That's the problem with boxing..... youre not allowed to hit them when they are down and their bones don't break if you accidentally didn't feel their tap.
    Didn't stop this enterprising lad from turning a boxing match into an mma bout, the results of which are... gratifying
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGaHne3-FfY

I feel bad cause he needs serious help for his delusions, but after watching him cold cock a bunch of people, he fucking deserves it

Style
    street paddleboarding
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Charlie Z strikes me as a crystal fan with a boxing problem.

Style
    lol yet again more Judo !
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post

I remember that clown.

I kinda figured he would have outgrown his silliness and that it wasn't an act.

It is kinda sad to see that he is actually mentally impaired, I hope people don't hit him any softer because of it tho. Percussive Maintenance might actually work given enough time.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    Muay Thai/Wrestling
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I kind of feel bad for him. He's clearly mentally impaired.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bar Humbug View Post
    Didn't stop this enterprising lad from turning a boxing match into an mma bout, the results of which are... gratifying
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGaHne3-FfY

I feel bad cause he needs serious help for his delusions, but after watching him cold cock a bunch of people, he fucking deserves it
    That may be the most satisfying ass whipping I've ever seen.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BJMills View Post
    He's clearly impaired. Even most retards have sense enough not to initiate their own repeated beat downs.

Nevertheless, I hope he gets beaten to death by some street pimp.

Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BJMills View Post
    Yea.... but he's beating up pudgy fucks at a Fuckin planet fitness that can't and dont want to fight for no reason at all except to inflate his own ego.

He fuckin sucker punched an old man(Floyd sr. Is a bad ass old man but still) dudes been hit in the head enough.

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... Last