Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Style
    Wrestling
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Go-Pro Street Fight

Skip to around 12:00 to bypass the insufferable retard argument.

Style
    Kickboxing hiatus
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This just made my day

Style
    Kickboxing hiatus
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

This just made my day

To see people who are so punchable actually get punched always makes me happy

Style
    Judo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Call of Retard: Infinite Stupid

Style
    HEMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Both acted like retards but that guy deserved to get hit. He seems to have a Zelenoff level of delusion though so it's probably not gonna help him.

Style
    Cross Fit, small arms.
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm surprised that lasted as long as it did. If grown men kick off with 'momma' jokes you either ignore them or put them away instantly.
    Ne Obliviscaris

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'd be surprised if that guy is awake for more time than he is unconscious. Stupid, aggressive and incompetent is no way to go through life.
    "Your body must be like a stone, your mind... like a meatloaf."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.

solves problems with violence supporting member
    Style
    Judo, Hung Family Boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    not being willing to watch the whole **** show, i wasn't able to find the moment where the driver and motorcyclist got angry at each other, but it seems to me that the driver felt that he could talk ****, get right in the motorcyclist's face, actually put hands on the motorcycle, but if the motorcyclist *hit* him then the law would be on his side. he seemed to be trying to get his ass kicked in order to get the motorcyclist arrested.

we didn't get to see the interaction with the cops, but it seems that his ploy didn't work.
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ming Loyalist View Post
    not being willing to watch the whole **** show, i wasn't able to find the moment where the driver and motorcyclist got angry at each other, but it seems to me that the driver felt that he could talk ****, get right in the motorcyclist's face, actually put hands on the motorcycle, but if the motorcyclist *hit* him then the law would be on his side. he seemed to be trying to get his ass kicked in order to get the motorcyclist arrested.

we didn't get to see the interaction with the cops, but it seems that his ploy didn't work.
    I don't think he's bright enough to have a strategy.

The first video I saw of this incident started in the parking lot, so I didn't see the motorcyclist had followed the driver. That was dumb, depending on the state, it could change who was viewed as the aggressor.
    "Your body must be like a stone, your mind... like a meatloaf."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.

Style
    Sumo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would have thrown the guy with german supplex but this was street enough also

Page 1 of 3 123 Last