Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... Last

Thread: GBK

Style
    講手
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

GBK

Real talk, I woke up this morning to IBJJF harassment. At this point, I'm just issuing an open challenge. You on the IBJJF logs? You want beef? If you're down, I'll **** you up. If you kinda passive aggressive, on the fence, but still spitting IBJJF propoganda? Come see me as well. Let's finish this. This aint IBJJF rules though and I don't intend to fight ONE of you. I'm here to fight ALL of you.

Style
    Muay Thai/Wrestling
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wait... I get it now... You're the Conor McGregor of Bullshido!

Style
    Bjj
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Villain View Post
    Real talk, I woke up this morning to IBJJF harassment. At this point, I'm just issuing an open challenge. You on the IBJJF logs? You want beef? If you're down, I'll **** you up. If you kinda passive aggressive, on the fence, but still spitting IBJJF propoganda? Come see me as well. Let's finish this. This aint IBJJF rules though and I don't intend to fight ONE of you. I'm here to fight ALL of you.
    Whats gbk? Also whats this harassment? Is this to do with affiliation fees and black belt registration that was mentioned in another thread?

Style
    HEMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I want more details.

Style
    講手
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    These creeps have been harassing me for the last several years over $2,000 allegedly owed for a black belt. Id like to see a fucking invoice, a contact number, an office, and an email for the person that claims I owe them this money. We're about to have a serious beef if this company can't get their supporters in line.

Style
    講手
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BJMills View Post
    Wait... I get it now... You're the Conor McGregor of Bullshido!
    I don't get it. I don't follow celebrities of any stripe, so your post doesn't make sense to me.

Style
    Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Who is GBK?

Style
    講手
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It means that if these niggas wanna gangbang, which is basically where this is headed, that that's my sign. Cause never ending stalking and harassment is unacceptable,especially when coupled with violent threats.

Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Villain View Post
    I feel the same way about the NFL.

YOU HEAR ME ROGER GOODELL!?!?! I will eat your face off and laugh about it.

Bullshido's Greatest Ninja staff
    Style
    Kuso shite shinezo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am sure you are off the IBJJF radar. No idea what your situation is with your old gym & team but the fact you think the IBJJF cares is ridiculous.

You want to fight IBJJF Black Belts go fight at NAGA or ADCC trials. Heel Hooks for all. Or better yet go challenge Team Renzo again. That kid you last fought just got his Black Belt outside the IBJJF (didn't meet the time in grade) however he just won EBI 6 and is not having any of these issues you claim.

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... Last