Page 99 of 99 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/18/2014 3:19pm

Style: Brazillian Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well if you're looking to actually investigate his claims, I'd contact whatever club it was that he says he was over qualified to teach at. Might be interesting to contact any martial arts clubs around his area to see if they've heard of him tbh. Wouldn't be too surprised to learn that he has a reputation with some of the clubs in the area. I would be surprised to learn that he has a positive reputation......

Well if you're looking to actually investigate his claims, I'd contact whatever club it was that he says he was over qualified to teach at. Might be interesting to contact any martial arts clubs around his area to see if they've heard of him tbh. Wouldn't be too surprised to learn that he has a reputation with some of the clubs in the area. I would be surprised to learn that he has a positive reputation......

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/18/2014 3:26pm

Style: Modern Arnis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why is everybody posting twice? It's annoying!

GEESH, ME TOO!

Yikes...
    Last edited by TwentyThree; 4/18/2014 3:26pm at . Reason: Didn't need to say it twice. It wasn't that important.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/18/2014 4:10pm

Style: Kickboxing, LGKF, Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by AKRhino View Post
    May explain why he does videos at home... Mayhaps he had such a chip on his shoulder that he fetched such attitude to the local gyms and tried their patience... With just about every gym. Probably all showed him the door and thus has no place to train.

Would explain quite a bit, I'd buy that story. With his skill level I wouldn't put him past white belt at TKD... Though that's just me...

May explain why he does videos at home... Mayhaps he had such a chip on his shoulder that he fetched such attitude to the local gyms and tried their patience... With just about every gym. Probably all showed him the door and thus has no place to train.

Would explain quite a bit, I'd buy that story. With his skill level I wouldn't put him past white belt at TKD... Though that's just me...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/18/2014 4:28pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hello, I am contacting you wondering if you have heard of an individual by the name of Grandmaster Thomas Daw...

Response: GRANDMASTER??? LOL

Hello, I am contacting you wondering if you have heard of an individual by the name of Grandmaster Thomas Daw...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/18/2014 5:41pm

Style: Kickboxing, LGKF, Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Is that a legit response? If so, that really says it all :D

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/18/2014 6:32pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovvolf View Post

No, that was a dramatic enactment of what I assume would happen if anyone contacted the local martial arts places around him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sovvolf View Post

No, that was a dramatic enactment of what I assume would happen if anyone contacted the local martial arts places around him.
Page 99 of 99 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899