Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Welterweight

Posted On:
    3/28/2014 12:21pm

supporting member
     Style: Shotokan

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mor Sao View Post

claiming 14000 to 15000 views a month. Right, these are people who are mocking you.

No one takes you seriously, you fecking deluded pillock.

You are making more styles? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAh

Listen to this asshat go.

You are not a real GM, you are a fake and a fraud.

Step up and allow people to meet you, or you are just lying as you seem to be unable to do anything else.
    Really, Thomas? This is your last video? Forever?

Promise?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/28/2014 12:37pm

Style: Modern Arnis

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He's going to open up a new YouTube or a Vimeo Channel somewhere else - he can't help himself.

His delusions of grandeur require it.

I tried to see what various sites said about his traffic but because it's a Wix freesite, no normal analytic tools are working (too few "hits").

Nothing for Show, All for use

Posted On:
    3/28/2014 1:01pm

supporting member
     Style: Jook Lum South Mantis,

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He is a liar. We know this. He is not rational but a deluded tool.
    Look at what he has said and done.

The actions of a toolbag, not even human actions. The actions of a subhuman POS.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/04/2014 3:11pm

Style: Kickboxing, LGKF, Karate

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not to throw this around the website (though I do feel proud of it) This picture below Daw is the result of none stop training. Going to work 9 hours a day as a road worker, hand digging, still going to the gym from opening to closing, blood, sweat and tears, 10+ hours a week for the whole month, no retreat, no surrender. This is grading from nothing straight to Orange with the effort put in.

That look below is of someone who earned his grade, the achievement and prize gained over hard work. Something you need to think about before throwing around your 10th dan rank.

This is what earning your rank looks like, whether it be a Orange belt, Yellow Belt or Black Belt.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10172650_10152313799004264_1597907952_n.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	23.8 KB 
ID:	16025

Now put up or shut up cause the job will fetch me down to Cornwall eventually, and then you've got no excuse.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    4/05/2014 4:44am

supporting member
     Style: Taiji/Hsingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well done man. I did road digging for a whole two weeks, that **** is hard hard work.
    I quit when I realised I didn't have enough hate in me.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/05/2014 6:52am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cheers, been working on the roads for about 2 years. Hard work, all manual but puts bread on the table and roofs over heads. The work means I travel from city to city, rarely working near home so lodge away. I try to find the nearest martial arts gym available and train my heart out. Just moved near by to a PKA gym at the beginning of last month so got there, trained like a monster every day we was down there, happened to land on grading month, so managed to convince the instructors that I was Orange belt tackle, so they let me try an grade for that. Came out at the end of the month triple graded from nothing, skipping red, skipping yellow and straight to Orange.

Sadly I had to leave the gym as my job as now finished there and thus I move on to the next gym and train what is available. Felt good to get to grade and come away from Birmingham with something to show for it. First time I've graded in something since my mcdojan yellow belt in TKD.

More I think about it, the more I even feel sorry for Daw. He'll never feel the same sense of achievement I and anyone else who earns a belt or grade will ever feel. Instead he'll just keep assigning himself grades and thus live an empty life. You can't cheat the system, you can only cheat yourself.

Posted On:
    4/17/2014 3:19pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Seems Thomas is lying and creating more libel and slandering me and others.

Here is the new updated info page on his free website. You know the one he claims got a HUGE reward for being a great site.

http://tdaw33.wix.com/thomasdawnumber1hero

Notice our Asshat master is calling the page Thomas Daw Number 1 Hero.

Holy Crap!

THE TRUTH ABOUT MFMA AND WHY NO MARTIAL ARTIST SHOULD RESPECT BULLSHIDO.

HELLO EVERYBODY, I AM GRAND MASTER THOMAS DAW, FOUNDER OF UK KARATE AND 10TH DAN BLACK BELT. I AM WRITING THIS LITTLE BIT ONLINE AS A RESPONSE TO THE THOUSANDS OF LIES ABOUT ME TOLD BY BULLSHIDO AND OTHERS. THERE ARE ALWAYS TWO SIDES TO EVERY STORY, AND AFTER READING THIS YOU WILL REALISE THAT I AM NO FAKE AND THE MFMA REPRESENT THE ELITE OF HOME STUDY MARTIAL ARTISTS.

I AM 31 AND HAVE BEEN INTO MARTIAL ARTS SINCE I WAS A CHILD. I HAVE BEEN MET WITH ANIMOSITY AT ALMOST EVERY STAGE IN MARTIAL ARTS. YET I BELIEVE THAT YOU SHOULD NEVER GIVE UP YOUR DREAMS. MIRACLES DO NOT HAPPEN OVERNIGHT, THEY TAKE LOTS OF HARD WORK.I WILL PRESENT SOME FACTS THAT DEMONSTRATE THE SHEER IDIOCY OF SITES LIKE BULLSHIDO AND INDIVIDUALS LIKE DALE DUGAS.

I LIVE IN THE UK AND ALWAYS WORKED REALLY HARD FOR EVERYTHING I HAD. I HAVE ALWAYS HAD FRIENDS AND NEVER HAD MANY BIG PROBLEMS WITH ANYTHING OR ANYBODY.ALL OF A SUDDEN I GET IDIOTS LIKE DALE DUGAS CALLING ME A FAKE MARTIAL ARTIST AND STUFF. IT'S NOT TRUE.MOST OF THIS BULLSHIT STARTED AFTER I GOT CRAPPY EMAILS FROM A MEMBER OF BULLSHIDO PRETENDING TO BE ISRAEL VELEZ, OWNER OF AMJ SOCIETY.I GAVE BACK AS GOOD AS I GOT AND IMMEDIATELY I AM ON BULLSHIDO AND THEN FAT LOSERS LIKE DALE DUGAS ARE CALLING ME A FAKE.

I GOT MY FIRST BLACK BELT IN GTF TAEKWON DO AT 16. PEOPLE WERE CLAPPING IN MY GRADING. I WOKE UP KNOWING I WOULD PASS. IT WAS THE FIRST GRADING I BROKE BOARDS IN BECAUSE OF MY AGE.PEOPLE LIKE DALE DUGAS WOULD DO WELL TO REMEMBER THAT I WAS KNOCKING ABOUT 2ND DANS WHEN I WAS 15 AND 16, SO A KEYBOARD WARRIOR DOES NOT PHASE ME.

I WAS THE TEACHERS PET AND THE BEST STUDENT, STUDENT OF THE YEAR, ASSISTANT INSTRUCTOR, TRIPLE GOLD MEDALLIST AND DEMO TEAM MEMBER, TWICE STUDENT OF THE GRADE AND MORE. I JUST THOUGHT YOU SHOULD ALL KNOW THAT I AM THE BEST 1ST DAN THAT WILL EVER COME FROM ANY TAE KWON DO IN CORNWALL. IT'S A FACT. PEOPLE KNEW AND STILL KNOW ABOUT ME OVER A DECADE BEFORE THE BULLSHIDO NONSENSE.I HAVE BEEN PRO LEVEL SINCE 1999.

I HAVE ALSO STUDIED LAU GAR AND A MILLION OTHER STYLES OUT THERE IN THE MARTIAL ARTS WORLD. ASK ANYONE WHO I TRAINED WITH AND THEY WILL TELL YOU I WAS A VERY WELL-BEHAVED STUDENT AND NO PROBLEM AT ALL.I WAS UNHAPPY WITH NOT LEARNING ENOUGH SO I JOINED THE SKKA AND VKA AND IMMAA AND MORE. I AM ALSO ONLY REALLY INERESTED IN EXOTIC MARTIAL ARTS, AND WHERE I LIVE HOME STUDY IS THE ONLY SENSIBLE OPTION FOR LEARNING SUCH SYSTEMS.I WORKED TIRELESSLY ON STYLES SUCH AS SNAKE FIST KARATE AND WROTE THREE MINI STUDY BOOKLETS AND ONE ON SHORINKENJITSU ALSO. I WROTE STUDY GUIDES SO PEOPLE CAN GET THE MOST OUT OF THESE FANTASTIC SYSTEMS.IN RETURN, I WAS GIVEN 8TH DAN BLACK BELT IN SNAKE FIST KARATE 2010 BY BRETT ERNEST, THE MAN WHO CREATED THE SKKA.

YOU SHOULD ALL REALISE THAT 8TH DAN CANNOT BE BOUGHT, IT IS BESTOWED UPON YOU. IF BULLSHIDO THINK THEY KNOW IT ALL, HOW COME THEY DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING IN 2010? WHY WAIT UNTIL 2013/ 2014?I WAS ALSO INDUCTED INTO THE VKA HALL OF FAME AS STUDENT OF THE YEAR IN 2011. AGAIN IF I AM SUCH A FAKE, HOW COME VKA MADE ME STUDENT OF THE YEAR AND PUT ME IN THEIR HALL OF FAME? BULLSHIDO AND DUGAS ARE MERELY KEYBOARD WARRIOR **** TALKING NAZIS; THAT IS WHY.BULLSHIDO USE NAZI PROPAGANDA STYLE TACTICS ON ANYONE WHO STANDS UP TO THEM. JUST LIKE THE NAZIS DID WITH THE JEWS. IF THEY MAKE ENOUGH BULLSHIT UP ABOUT JEWS BEING SCUM AND RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THE HORRORS OF THE WORLD, PEOPLE EVENTUALLY END UP BELIEVING IT. NEVERMIND WHETHER OR NOT IT IS TRUE.BULLSHIDO DID THE SAME WITH ME AND MY MFMA VIDEOS AND STUFF.

WE ARE ALL AWARE THAT ANYBODY CAN MAKE UP CRAP ONLINE AND POST HORRIBLE COMMENTS. A CHILD CAN DO THAT. BUT I ASK YOU TO LOOK AT THE COMMENTS ABOUT MFMA CLOSELY. THERE ARE NO COMMENTS BACKED UP BY A KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT THE PERSON IS TALKING ABOUT. ONE SUCH IDIOT WHO IS GUILTY OF THIS IS DALE DUGAS, A NEANDERTHAL MORON WHO IS A VERY POOR MARTIAL ARTIST INDEED. DALE DUGAS HAS HAD VIDEOS REMOVED ON YOUTUBE FOR TELLING LIES ABOUT ME. HE CANNOT BACK UP ANY OF HIS STATEMENTS. CHALLENGE THESE PEOPLE AND THEY CRUMBLE. I CHALLENGED HIM AND HE SAID HE HAD CALLED THE POLICE AND INTERPOL IN THE SPACE OF 24 HOURS. I PROOVED TO THE ENTIRE WORLD THAT DUGAS IS A VERY JEALOUS LIAR BY SIMPLY SAYING THAT HE HAS NONE OF MY HOME STUDY COURSES I CREATED.I WAS MADE 10TH DAN BY THE SKKA AFTER BRETT ERNEST SOLD THE SOCIETY, IN 2012. I INVENTED UK KARATE AND HAVE COPYRIGHT TO THAT EFFECT. THE OWNER OF SKKA PASSED ON MY STYLE TO HIS TEACHER, WHO WAS ALSO VERY IMPRESSED.IF DALE IS SUCH AN EXPERT ON MARTIAL ARTS, HOW COME HE KNOWS NOTHING OF UK KARATE AND YET CALLS ME A FAKE?WHAT A RETARD.

DALE DUGAS IS A SPINELESS PIECE OF **** WHO HIDES BEHIND A KEYBOARD. NONE OF HIS LIES ARE TRUE. WHY DON'T YOU SAY IT TO MY FACE DALE? ARE YOU SCARED SOMEONE HALF YOUR AGE IS GOING TO SNAP YOUR ARM OR MAKE YOU LOOK STUPID? MANY MANY PEOPLE KNOW I AM AN EXPERT IN MARTIAL ARTS, UNLIKE YOURSELF. BELIEVE ME, I WOULD LOVE TO BREAK THIS MANS ARM OR DO PERMANANT DAMAGE, JUST TO TEACH YOU NOT TO MAKE UP LIES ABOUT PEOPLE.YOU ARE NO MATCH FOR ME DUGAS. ALL HE DOES IS BREAK BOARDS AND CANNOT DEMONSTRATE ANY KATA, SELF DEFENSE TECHNIQUES OR ANY REAL MARTIAL ARTS. BOARDS DO NOT HIT BACK DALE. CHALLENGE THIS MAN AND WATCH HIM CRUMBLE. YOU CANNOT HIDE DALE.

I HAVE HAD PEOPLE MAKING UP CRAP TO THE POINT WHERE I HAD TO DISABLE COMMENTS ON EVERYTHING I DID. ANOTHER LOSER WHO MAKES UP CRAP ABOUT PEOPLE IS CALLED DANE ILARIO. ILARIO WAS FIRST ON THE SCENE WITH THE BULLSHIT AND JEALOUSY. MANY BELIEVE IT WAS HE WHO HACKED ISRAEL VELEZ'S AMJ EMAIL. AND IF YOU THINK I AM LIEING ASK ISRAEL VELEZ HIMSELF BUT BEWARE THE YAHOO EMAIL IS THE HACKED ONE, SO YOU ARE PROBABLY TALKING TO BULLSHIDO. VELEZ ACTUALLY APOLOGISED TO ME VIA A DIFFERENT EMAIL, THE EMAIL IS IN THE ABOUT SECTION OF ONE OF MY VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE.

ILARIO HAS MADE IT UP AS HE GOES ALONG CONCERNING ME AND THE MFMA. AT LEAST DUGAS PRETENDS TO BE A MARTIAL ARTIST, ALBEIT A PATHETIC JEALOUS ONE. ILARIO DOESN'T EVEN HAVE ANY MARTIAL ARTS SKILL. THERE IS NO EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT HIM BEING FIT TO EVEN CRITICISE A WHITE SASH. AND BELIEVE ME I KNOW WHITE SASHES WHO COULD KNOCK HIM OUT COLD.

AGAIN I PROOVED TO THE WORLD THAT ILARIO IS A FAKE BY STATING THAT HE KNOWS NOTHING OF ANY OF MY HOME STUDY COURSES.HE CAN DISH IT OUT BUT HE CANNOT TAKE IT BACK, LIKE DUGAS AND ALL COWARDS.

I WAS LUCKY I FOUND OUT DUGAS WAS MAKING UP BULLSHIT VIDEOS. I KNOW SCUM LIKE DUGAS WOULD PROBABLY SAY HE WENT TO THE UK AND BEAT ME UP. THE TRUTH IS THAT DUGAS COULD NEVER MATCH MY LEVEL OF SKILL, WHICH IS WHY I CHALLENGED HIM AND HE CRIED LIKE A BABY, HIDING BEHIND HIS MONITOR. DALE DUGAS AND ALL STAFF OF BULLSHIDO ARE TOO SCARED TO COME FORWARD AND SAY ONE WORD TO MY FACE.THEY SHOULD BE TOO.

I HAVE ALSO HAD COUNTLESS KEYBOARD MASTERS THINK THEY CAN SHAKE ME UP. BUT THE FACT IS YOU ARE ALL PUSSIES LIKE DUGAS AND ILARIO. NICK CHAPMAN, MMA GAYBOY EVEN TRIED AND FAILED. I EMAILED HIM. ALL REAL MARTIAL ARTISTS KNOW MMA IS A JOKE. STOP PRETENDING CHAPMAN; WEAK SCHOOLBOY GAYLORD. ALSO, I HAD A YOUTUBER CALLED RESONANCE 10 GOING AROUND ONLINE SAYING HE CHALLENGED ME AND I RAN AWAY ETC. I ONLY FOUND THIS OUT BY LOOKING ON HIS GOOGLE PROFILE. ANOTHER FACELESS TWAT WHO MAKES IT UP AS HE GOES ALONG.IF YOU CANNOT BACK UP YOUR WORDS DON'T SAY OR TYPE ANYTHING TO BEGIN WITH.

I STOPPED DOING MFMA VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE BECAUSE I HAD MY ACCOUNT HACKED. I AM SURE IT WAS DANE ILARIO, POSING AS THE STICK CHICK OR JACKIE BRADBURY. SHAME ON YOU. THIS PERSON HAS MADE UP CRAP ABOUT ME SAYING I HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF BODY MECHANICS OR FLUIDITY ETC. ALL THE ARGUMENTS ARE VAGUE AND NOT BACKED UP WITH ANY REAL POINTS; JUST LIKE BULLSHIDO DO.JUST ANOTHER MORON MAKING UP CRAP AS THEY GO ALONG, YET THEY CANNOT DO BETTER!!THESE PEOPLE HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO AND ARE OBVIOUSLY NOT MARTIAL ARTISTS BECAUSE THEY CANNOT ELABORATE ON ANY OF THEIR GAY COMMENTS.WE KNOW THESE PEOPLE ARE ALL LIARS AND NOW YOU DO TOO. CHALLENGE THEIR BULLSHIT, DON'T BELIEVE IT; IT ISN'T TRUE.CHALLENGE DUGAS, BULLSHIDO OR ANY OF THESE PEOPLE TO A FIGHT AND THEY DON'T SHOW. BECAUSE THEY ARE ONLY INTERNET MOUTHBOXERS. PROVEN LIARS WHO JUST INSULT OTHERS ONLINE FOR MONEY. SCUM OF THE EARTH. EVERYBODY WHO KNOWS ABOUT THIS STUFF KNOWS IF IT EVER HAPPENS IT'S THEM GOING HOME ON A STRETCHER, NOT GRAND MASTER THOMAS DAW. FOUNDER OF UK KARATE.

I HAVE WORKED HARDER THAN ANYONE ELSE MY AGE TO GIVE BACK TO THE MARTIAL ARTS COMMUNITY. WITH THE MFMA HOME STUDY COURSES YOU CAN LEARN WHEN YOU WANT AND AT YOUR OWN PACE.EACH COURSE IS LESS THAN THE PRICE OF A SINGLE GRADING IN MOST SOCIETIES. I HAVE PUT TOGETHER THE BEST BITS OF MANY MARTIAL ARTS TO MAKE NEW STYLES THAT ARE INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNISED. ONCE YOU LEARN OUR MFMA STYLES, YOU'LL NEVER GO BACK TO A DOJO AGAIN. NONE OF THESE ONLINE MORONS CAN EVER DO BETTER THAN WHAT I HAVE DONE.THE MFMA HAS ALREADY WON. THERE NEVER WAS A SHRED OF COMPETITION TO BEGIN WITH.I HAVE SINGLE HANDEDLY CHANGED MARTIAL ARTS. YOU WON'T HAVE TO WASTE YEARS TO GET TO 1ST DAN. YOU WON'T HAVE TO COMPETE FOR NO REASON.YOU WON'T BE WASTING ANY MONEY.YOU DON'T HAVE TO TRAIN WITH THE WANNABE LOSERS AND MILLIONS OF TRIPLE GREEN BELTS WHO THINK THEY KNOW EVERYTHING.

IF YOU ONLY DID ONE OF MY STYLES TWICE A WEEK YOU WOULD BE BETTER THAN MOST PEOPLE IN MARTIAL ARTS ALIVE TODAY. I CAN PROMISE THAT. BETTER THAN DALE DUGAS, AND THE WANNABES LIKE DANE ILARIO WHO REALLY KNOW **** ALL ABOUT ANY STYLE OF COMBAT. BETTER THAN THE BRAIN DEAD MONKEY MMA FIGHTERS LIKE NICK CHAPMAN, WHO WOULD NEVER GET ANYWHERE NEAR MY LEVEL AS LONG AS THEY SHALL LIVE.BETTER THAN LOSERS LIKE JOHN CLARKE, WHO IS A FACEBOOK FIGHTER. I COULD GO ON AND ON SLATING PEOPLE BUT I AM BETTER THAN THEM. I ALWAYS WAS. AND YOU CAN BE TOO.

HERE ARE A FEW FINAL FACTS IN THIS EPISODE OF MFMA.

MFMA IS A GLOBAL SOCIETY OF MARTIAL ARTISTS. IF YOU LIKE VKA OR SKKA OR SIMILAR YOU WILL LOVE OUR COURSES.

I AM 10TH DAN FOUNDER OF UK KARATE; I HAVE COPYRIGHT. I HAVE INVENTED 5 MARTIAL ARTS STYLES AND HAD THEM RECOGNISED. YOU DON'T JUST BUY HIGH RANK FROM SKKA; IT IS EARNED.

I DID WIN GOLD IN SPARRING IN EVERY TOURNAMENT I ENTERED.PEOPLE DO KNOW ME FOR MARTIAL ARTS IN MY AREA.ASK YOURSELF, IF GM DAW IS FAKE, HOW COME HE OWNS THE MFMA AND HAS 4 COURSES FOR SALE?

I HAVE BEEN

BESTOWED WITH AN AWARD FOR MY MFMA HEADQUARTERS WEBSITE FROM THE ICMAUA.

DALE DUGAS AND BULLSHIDO AND ALL OTHERS HAVE COWERED AND RAN AWAY FROM MY CHALLENGES TO A MATCH UP.BULLSHIDO HAVE MADE UP NOTHING BUT LIES ABOUT ME. IF I EVER MEET DALE DUGAS I WILL BE BREAKING HIS NOSE AND MORE. WE ARE A GLOBAL MARTIAL ARTS SOCIETY.NOT A BUNCH OF FAKES MAKING UP CRAP; THAT IS WHAT BULLSHIDO

DOES FOR A LIVING.

I WAS AND AM ALWAYS TRAINING. PEOPLE COME UP TO ME WHERE I WORK AND WE LAUGH ABOUT DUGAS AND OTHERS.

ISRAEL VELEZ DID HAVE HIS ACCOUNT HACKED, EMAIL HIM AT ANY ADDRESS EXCEPT THE YAHOO ONE.

DORYOKU RYU DID TURN ME DOWN FOR A JOB AS ASSISTANT INSTRUCTOR BECAUSE I WAS OVER-QUALIFIED BACK IN 2010.

I AM AWARE THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO CLAIM TO BE BLACK BELT 600 TIMES, BUT I AM NOT ONE OF THEM.

OUTSIDE OF MARTIAL ARTS, I LIKE BUDWEISER, VIDEO GAMES AND BIG BOOBS LIKE ALL OTHER MEN.I HAVE NO CRIMINAL RECORD.I WOULD HAVE A POP AT ANYONE WHO THOUGHT THEY COULD DO SOMETHING. I DESPISE LIARS AND BULLSHITTERS, AS YOU MAY WELL HAVE GATHERED.

NOW I HAVE SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT, AND YOU, THE ENTIRE GENERAL PUBLIC KNOW THE TRUTH, FEEL FREE TO JOIN US. WE WELCOME ANYONE ON EARTH OVER THE AGE OF 18 TO JOIN AND LEARN OUR EXCITING MARTIAL ARTS COURSES
    Had to record the page to make sure we have his exact words.

Seems he cannot stop lying and calling me bad names and claiming he challenged me and that I ran away.

Sad to be so mentally unstable that I cannot do anything but dicktuck and lie about what actually happened.

Posted On:
    4/17/2014 3:24pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I sent this email to him.

Thomas,

I find it rather amusing that you keep lying about you being anything other than a fake black belt.

You have very low level skills and your videos showcase this fact.

I called the police as you created a website that called me a convicted pedophile. The people who host your free unpaid for website have the records and they are easy enough to acquire to show the entire world that you created said site.

You have been challenged by myself and other people around the world and all you did was tucked your genitals and ran for the hills.

Please stop Thomas, as no one on the entire planet believes you are anything but some mentally deluded fool who is larping about being a martial arts master.

You really need help.

Good luck as you are going to need it.

P.S. You still have not sold one of your home courses on Ebay.

Be well
    Train Hard

Dr. Dale Dugas, AP DOM MAOM, Dipl. OM, Lic. Ac.
    www.daledugas.com
    www.daledugasherbs.com

Be well
    Train Hard

Dr. Dale Dugas, AP DOM MAOM, Dipl. OM, Lic. Ac.
    www.daledugas.com
    www.daledugasherbs.com
    Last edited by Mor Sao; 4/17/2014 3:28pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/17/2014 3:47pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Notice how I'm not named... Also mate, twice a week? I train 4, from open till closed, sparring with people 20x better than myself, working hard. If I had the option I'd be in the gym 7 days a week. Though I have a job, fiancee and a kid i.e a social life. Not sitting in my parents basement on the dole pretending to be a martial arts master.

You have been challenged you fat prick and I don't live over seas either. So back it the **** up or back the **** off. When ever you're ready. You got the bollox, name a place and I'll fetch a camera. Can be a friendly spar, pads but full contact but if you dare come out with the whole "I'd win if it was a street fight, NO RULES!!" I'll drag you outside and cave your skull in.

Get on with it.

Notice how I'm not named... Also mate, twice a week? I train 4, from open till closed, sparring with people 20x better than myself, working hard. If I had the option I'd be in the gym 7 days a week. Though I have a job, fiancee and a kid i.e a social life. Not sitting in my parents basement on the dole pretending to be a martial arts master.

You have been challenged you fat prick and I don't live over seas either. So back it the **** up or back the **** off. When ever you're ready. You got the bollox, name a place and I'll fetch a camera. Can be a friendly spar, pads but full contact but if you dare come out with the whole "I'd win if it was a street fight, NO RULES!!" I'll drag you outside and cave your skull in.

Get on with it.

Posted On:
    4/17/2014 4:15pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I will purchasing his manuals on Xinxii and reviewing them.

I dont think he is going to like what I will be saying.

I will purchasing his manuals on Xinxii and reviewing them.

I dont think he is going to like what I will be saying.