225049 Bullies, 3927 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 941 to 950 of 1233
Page 95 of 124 FirstFirst ... 45859192939495 96979899105 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. TwentyThree is online now

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    North Richland Hills, TX
    Posts
    69

    Posted On:
    3/25/2014 9:33am


     Style: Modern Arnis

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mor Sao View Post


    Daw is losing it.

    So he is saying that I know nothing, and he could best me in a match.

    Okay, Thomas.

    As I have said before. I will be coming over to teach and we can meet up. It will be very enlightening for you.
    Please record the entire thing.

    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.
  2. Mor Sao is offline
    Mor Sao's Avatar

    Nothing for Show, All for use

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Tampa, Florida
    Posts
    1,622

    Posted On:
    3/25/2014 9:44am

    supporting member
     Style: Jook Lum South Mantis,

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thomas will run away as his micro penis will cause him to scream like a rabbit and hide. He will call the police and say I have been stalking him. Of course I will have his file with everything he has ever posted and created and said online.

    I am ready for either actually crossing hands with him and showing him how his hodge podge made up drek is actually dangerous when you deal with real arts with real applications or his hiding and micropenis waving, cuz you cant tuck a nub, am I right?







  3. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,976

    Posted On:
    3/25/2014 3:24pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    5
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ah yes, asking someone to prove a claim or assertion is bullying, but threats and name calling are not.

    Remember Daw, before you turned into a giant wimp, your original video started the name calling, bullying and other random **** talk. All based on comments from a PROVEN liar.
  4. FinalLegion is online now
    FinalLegion's Avatar

    Welterweight

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    688

    Posted On:
    3/25/2014 3:26pm

    supporting member
     Style: Shotokan

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mor Sao View Post


    Daw is losing it.

    So he is saying that I know nothing, and he could best me in a match.

    Okay, Thomas.

    As I have said before. I will be coming over to teach and we can meet up. It will be very enlightening for you.
    Hey, I got publicity!

    But seriously, Thomas...you know that everything I've said about you is spot on. You keep running back to the same argument that no one is fit to judge you because no one has purchased your course. Well, Thomas, I've challenged you...what? Two? Three times now...to post some short demo videos of the martial art systems you've "created" but you seem reluctant to do so. All you can counter with is crap, "Hey, YOU put up some demo videos!"

    Thomas, I'm not the one making grandiose claims. I've been very open about the fact that my martial skills barely qualify me as a beginner and are not very good at all; however, I've done what you haven't done: I've watched and listened to people who are true martial artists and taken to heart all they've said about what makes a martial artist good or bad. Thanks to them, I can see when someone is full of **** and when someone is not...and if I'm not sure? I get their input. I try my best to do what you don't: learn.

    So come on, Tommy. Let's see your stuff. Let's see some Daw-ryu or Orange Dragon Karate. Let's see the "Grandmaster" at work...if you aren't too scared to show us.
  5. Katje is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    London
    Posts
    641

    Posted On:
    3/25/2014 4:39pm


     Style: Escrima n00b

    7
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TwentyThree View Post
    Please record the entire thing.

    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.
    Haha, if he actually accepted the challenge I would happily take the 6 hour train ride to Cornwall to be the camera girl.

    Quite sad that he won't, will have to find another excuse for a holiday.
  6. TwentyThree is online now

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    North Richland Hills, TX
    Posts
    69

    Posted On:
    3/25/2014 5:57pm


     Style: Modern Arnis

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Katje View Post
    Haha, if he actually accepted the challenge I would happily take the 6 hour train ride to Cornwall to be the camera girl.

    Quite sad that he won't, will have to find another excuse for a holiday.
    If I lived where you do - I'd totally show up and repeat everything I wrote on my blog to his face.
  7. Mor Sao is offline
    Mor Sao's Avatar

    Nothing for Show, All for use

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Tampa, Florida
    Posts
    1,622

    Posted On:
    3/25/2014 9:04pm

    supporting member
     Style: Jook Lum South Mantis,

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    FYI

    Daw is now calling himself Turbo Dog to hide all the links to what he wrote as Thomas Legend. Seems he cannot post up under one username as he is using and abusing people against the TOS.

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzI...40TfFWnqgM81_w

    Take a good look.

    Do not let him hide.

    He deserves all this for all that he has done and said.







  8. FinalLegion is online now
    FinalLegion's Avatar

    Welterweight

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    688

    Posted On:
    3/25/2014 9:33pm

    supporting member
     Style: Shotokan

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mor Sao View Post
    FYI

    Daw is now calling himself Turbo Dog to hide all the links to what he wrote as Thomas Legend. Seems he cannot post up under one username as he is using and abusing people against the TOS.

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzI...40TfFWnqgM81_w

    Take a good look.

    Do not let him hide.

    He deserves all this for all that he has done and said.

    What a complete tool. You know, I don't think it's occurred to him that if he was a real GM and wanted people to buy his course that he'd use YouTube as an outlet to get people interested. If he doesn't even want potential students to see demos of his created martial arts that would indicate to me that those "arts" must be even shittier than I imagined.
  9. hungryjoe is offline
    hungryjoe's Avatar

    Light Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,407

    Posted On:
    3/25/2014 10:54pm

    supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

    5
    Hell yeah! Hell no!


    At the risk of being tacky.....

    He's come out of the basement. Into a closet with window.

    Daw, you lazy bastard. You're claiming grandmaster status, martial art expertise, making numerous videos calling all others a bunch of keyboard warriors. You are the man. Is that your certification I see framed and hung with care on yon wall?

    Yet you can't make up your fucking bed before posting your latest bullshido tirade? You live with your mother, on the dole and can't be bothered to make up your fucking bed? Were those cum stains I see on the pillow? Have you been touching your willie in anticipation of your next YouTube grab for attention?

    More please you silly wanker.
  10. scipio is online now

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Slough
    Posts
    519

    Posted On:
    3/26/2014 6:31am


     Style: Karate

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post


    At the risk of being tacky.....

    He's come out of the basement. Into a closet with window.

    Daw, you lazy bastard. You're claiming grandmaster status, martial art expertise, making numerous videos calling all others a bunch of keyboard warriors. You are the man. Is that your certification I see framed and hung with care on yon wall?

    Yet you can't make up your fucking bed before posting your latest bullshido tirade? You live with your mother, on the dole and can't be bothered to make up your fucking bed? Were those cum stains I see on the pillow? Have you been touching your willie in anticipation of your next YouTube grab for attention?

    More please you silly wanker.
    He probably made this video when his Mum was out of the house either shopping or at Bingo.

    She would probably go beserk at him if she knew what her little boy had been up to.....

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.