Page 92 of 124 FirstFirst ... 42828889909192 93949596102 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Nothing for Show, All for use

Posted On:
    3/23/2014 8:10pm

supporting member
     Style: Jook Lum South Mantis,

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    All this fake POS grandmaster of Bullshit can do is use homosexual slurs against me as that is all he has.

It is rather lame. No one believes him. No one buys his courses and no one is training in his made up hodge podge drek.

Thomas, you are nothing but a lying, conman who tries to convice people you are something that you are not.

I am not gay. Stop libeling me. You are digging your grave. Do you not understand this?

Thor left as he saw what you are posting and saying to people. He ran for the hills. That he was another fake BS black belt is beside the point. He knew that he wanted NOTHING to do with you, as you are total and complete nutter.

No one will EVER buy your courses, and all you can do it create fake testimonials to make people think your courses are being sold.

Ebay is still telling us that you have not sold one of your lousy fake made up Bullshit martial art home study courses.

The only thing you can do is call me gay rather then step up and actually show people you have any skill.

Being that you keep calling me gay and a pedophile must be something about yourself that you are feeling horrible about and are wanting to project onto me.

Are you gay, Thomas? Do you have feelings for children? I can say without any hesitation and doubt that I do not. That you keep libeling me with this BS must mean you are seriously messed up with these psychoses.
    Last edited by Mor Sao; 3/23/2014 8:16pm at .

Posted On:
    3/23/2014 8:23pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Thomas has not sold one of his course ANYWHERE. so not matter what he says. He is lying. Nothing but a lameass homosexual slur slinging mouthboxer who could not fight his way out of a wet paper bag.

He is lucky he lives in the UK, as I would very much like to show him how South Mantis deals with mouthboxers who call you gay and hide behind their micro penis.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/23/2014 10:21pm

Style: Reality Based Martial Art

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That was interesting... I don't buy it that someone that age has obtained all of those ranks. I know people who have about half the number of ranks after continuous years of study when they're about 55-60 years old, but this is ridiculous. This guy may have studied some kind of martial art, but looking at the video of his punching techniques he does not appear to have much experience – if any. His form did not look like that of an expert by any means.

I feel sorry for anyone who has been taken in by this person.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/24/2014 1:26am

Style: Grappling

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mor Sao View Post

Nothing but a lameass homosexual slur slinging mouthboxer who could not fight his way out of a wet paper bag.
    Dude... I have nothing but respect for you, but I call bullshit on your use of sexuality as an insult.

So - someone calls you "gay" on the Internet. As in "you like guys". Are you now supposed to feel sorry? Offended? Like "No, sir, I happen to like girls - which is a totally superior experience to liking boys, thank you... that you even suggest it makes me kind of mad."

Stop equating "gay" with the lesser. Stop using sexuality as slur.

Posted On:
    3/24/2014 4:49am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mackan View Post
    Dude... I have nothing but respect for you, but I call bullshit on your use of sexuality as an insult.

So - someone calls you "gay" on the Internet. As in "you like guys". Are you now supposed to feel sorry? Offended? Like "No, sir, I happen to like girls - which is a totally superior experience to liking boys, thank you... that you even suggest it makes me kind of mad."

I have been following this thread, and made an account just to comment on how dumb your 'logic' is. He's not equating being homosexual with being inferior, he's equating being homosexual with being something that he is not.

If you said to a girl.. "you're such a guy!" she would probably feel insulted. Being a guy is not inferior to being a girl, it's just insulting because you're calling someone something they're not.

If you said to a guy.. "you're such a girl!" he would probably feel insulted. This does not necessarily mean that girls are inferior to guys.

Now if you say to a straight man.. "you are gay", how do you think he will feel?

Posted On:
    3/24/2014 9:31am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am not using sexuality as a slur. Thomas "everyone is gay or a pedophile" Daw has been since the beginning as this is all he has to come back with.

It is a slur to slander and libel people using the terms Daw thows around.

I am not saying being Homosexual or Gay is a bad thing.

So step the feck off that politically driven diatribe.

Daw's actions are reprehensible on so many levels he has nothing left to stand on.

Nothing. Just like his skills. He has none.

Posted On:
    3/24/2014 10:19am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hahahaha! Thomas' new video, with proclaimed "real testimony" from a "real student".
    Clearly, it was spoken by a machine (via text-speech program) judging by the unnatural pronunciation of words and lack of emotion. Also how it's the exact words that Thomas uses to describe himself with all of his other fake testimonies.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/24/2014 10:20am

Style: Kali

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mor Sao View Post
    Thomas has not sold one of his course ANYWHERE. so not matter what he says. He is lying. Nothing but a lameass, homosexual slur slinging, mouthboxer who could not fight his way out of a wet paper bag.
    maybe commas will put in in the context you meant?

not a dig or grammar nazi hit, just trying to clear up the misunderstanding

P

Posted On:
    3/24/2014 10:27am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    really? people cannot understand what I am trying to say without having a comma.

Im not slurring anyone. Daw is the GM of throwing out slurs.

He calls me and others Gayboys, Pedos, Etc.

and I dont use a comma and some asshat goes off on me?

Wow.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Posted On:
    3/24/2014 10:29am

supporting member
     Style: Jits [2 Stripe White]

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mackan View Post
    Read the fucking thread.