Nothing for Show, All for use

Posted On:
    3/22/2014 10:22am

supporting member
     Style: Jook Lum South Mantis,

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Thomas Daw of the MFMA is posting his drek on Dailymotion.com
    Oh boy.

Like the micro penised coward that he is, he has disabled the ability to comment on his micro penised awesomeness.

Posted On:
    3/22/2014 10:43am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Looks like his new friend has fled the nuthouse. Remember the Thor guy who was supposed to be his new friend? Seems he is no where to be seen on the website any longer.

I bet he read all this stuff and has seen what Thomas Daw was actually saying and posting and emailing people and he turned and headed for the hills.

Posted On:
    3/22/2014 12:45pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thomas Daw of the MFMA cannot keep his conman friends close as they will not stand by and watch what he has said and done.

His actions show him as what he truly is: a disturbed deluded libeler.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/22/2014 4:33pm

Style: Kickboxing, LGKF, Karate

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    "YOU ARE" damn it.
    Should have probably have put "When yer ready tubby" instead of your... Typing how I'd have pronounced it. Either way the point still stands.

Thomas Daw: No one of you bullshido members dare challenge me, you all hide behind your keyboards!!!

One of many Bullshido members (for arguments sake Mor Sao)

Mor Sao: I Challenge you (Thomas Daw) to mortal kombat™

Thomas Daw: Still all mouth none of these Bullshido members have had the balls to challenge me -cough-

Derrrrr....

You know, I think half his audience would happily point this out to him and have him answer this challenge if not for the following:

1: He's disabled comments on his videos so he doesn't have to face reality
    2: Even without disabling the comments, he'd ignore it anyway and just go on an angry about how his Kung Fu is better than yours cause his mummy told him so...
    3: We are his only audience. He feeds off of us for attention. Think it would be a fun experiment to see how far he'd go if we all ignored him.

That said, he does provide hilarious entertainment.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/22/2014 6:02pm

Style: Modern Arnis

Hell yeah! Hell no!

My Reply to the Dawster

If ya'll are interested, here's my reply to Thomas Daw's cute little note:

Dear +Thomas Legend (aka Thomas Daw of the MFMA):

Regarding this well-written and thoughtful missive you sent to me via YouTube on Friday:

Quote:
    "I don't think you know anything about martial arts at all, slagging me off like that. You don't have the guts to say a damn word to my face. You 'train' with fat losers who wear their belts incorrectly. Nobody is impressed with your idiotic bullshit. I hope you fall over and die and save us all the embarrassment of having to tolerate a pathetic loser like you, who cannot back up your comments because you are a very ugly troll, who is only tough online. I spit on you, your family and all you train with."

First, I appreciate you taking time out of your busy schedule of studiously avoiding striking your dust-covered punching bag, writing fan-fiction about yourself and posting it online, begging people to buy your poorly written "books" or your utterly useless training videos on Ebay, creating sock puppets to make up fake reviews by students that don't actually exist, and mindlessly ranting in complete and utter ignorance on YouTube to write to me.

Please be assured if I did not live on a completely different continent, I would be most pleased to share with you my evaluation of your "martial arts" skills in person. You may count me as one of many, such as +Dale Dugas and others, who relish the opportunity should it arise some day.

I very publicly wrote about my opinion about your nonexistent skills (which is, I suppose, the online version of "in your face"), and unlike you on your YouTube channel, I have left comments open for all to agree or disagree. Indeed, you left a little nugget of "wisdom" in the comments of that post, and it is still there.

Regarding the way I wear my black belt, one that I earned by doing actual martial arts with real martial artists: FMA practitioners who wear a belt at all usually wear it this way and those who have experience with these arts know this.

But of course, your martial arts experience is relegated to flapping your arms in your basement and your "Grand Mastership" is limited to lording it over dust bunnies and imaginary friends, so I'm not surprised you would be unaware of this fact, as you are unaware of so very many other facts of life.

Indeed, the most likely scenario for my "falling over and dying", is to do so when I run out of breath from laughing oh, so very hard at your feeble attempts at getting people to buy your obviously worthless courses.

I must say, though, I am somewhat alarmed at the prospect of your spitting at me, because frankly, a well-hocked loogie has more risk of injury than any of your so-called punches, kicks, or "weapons" work.

However, I would pay very good money (as I would not spend a single solitary cent to purchase your tenth-rate martial arts course) to watch you spit on my training partners and teachers. I'd enjoy that very, very much.

In closing, please do post new videos of your "martial arts" and psychotic rantings on your channel soon, because it's some of the funniest stuff on the Internet.

Hugs and kisses,

The Stick Chick

Welterweight

Posted On:
    3/22/2014 11:21pm

supporting member
     Style: Shotokan

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The funny thing about Daw is that you can plainly see how he has spiraled into a kind of madness. He has more or less closed off any contact with the outside world. You can't comment on his vids, you can't message him (unless he messages you first), he's removed the 'Discussion' portion from his profile, he's not in social media domain...in short, he's cut himself off from having to hear anything negative about himself.

If that's not some kind of psychosis then I don't know what to call it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/23/2014 2:59am

Style: Kickboxing, LGKF, Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He'd make a good case study for any future psychologists....

Hmmmm "The descent in to madness: Thomas Daw" Someone should write a book... It'd probably make more than his DVDs...
    Last edited by Sovvolf; 3/23/2014 3:03am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/23/2014 3:58am

Style: Grappling

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovvolf View Post
    Someone should write a book... It'd probably make more than his DVDs...
    As in: sell one single copy...

Now I tend to feel that this fool has had enough of my time. He is clearly not willing to cross hands with anyone, to spar, to test or evaluate his own art so...

He's an idiot.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/23/2014 10:34am

Style: Modern Arnis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalLegion View Post
    The funny thing about Daw is that you can plainly see how he has spiraled into a kind of madness. He has more or less closed off any contact with the outside world. You can't comment on his vids, you can't message him (unless he messages you first), he's removed the 'Discussion' portion from his profile, he's not in social media domain...in short, he's cut himself off from having to hear anything negative about himself.

If that's not some kind of psychosis then I don't know what to call it.
    He's truly, deeply angry.

He's having this elaborate fantasy world he's built up pulled down and all he can do is lash out with curses and name calling. I bet his life is a mundane and somewhat sad endeavor, and this martial arts Grand Master persona is something built up in order to compensate for the disappointment that is his life.

Of course, the actual permanent solve for that disappointment - knuckle down and work hard at something to achieve skill and earn greatness - seems to be something he is constitutionally unable to do.

It's interesting that he's avoided putting any new material on his own channels for close to two weeks now - not a video rant, not a showcase of his formidable martial skills, not a pitch for people to join his organization.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    3/23/2014 2:05pm

supporting member
     Style: Shotokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So it seems that you actually can get a hold of this nutjob by contacting him through the MFMA site. Thought I'd have a little fun with him, so I sent this message:

So, you're still making videos complaining about people who try to evaluate your skills, huh? And what is your chief argument?

"You've never purchased my courses, so you can't say anything."

Have you forgotten that you've posted demo vids of yourself on your YouTube page? We can easily evaluate your skills...or the lack thereof.

But I tell you what. We haven't purchased your courses? Okay, so why not post some demo vids of some of the material from your courses? Give us a couple of minutes of you demonstrating the greatness Daw-ryu or Three Animal Style or anyof the other martial arts you've "created". Maybe you could get a training partner this time and show some applications, yeah?

You could do this, if you have the guts...or you could just keep whining, if you don't.

You scared, bro?
    This was his response:
    No I'm not scared of you because you are a fat fucking loser who knows nothing of any of my styles. Why don't you just email me saying that you are an inferior martial artist? You are not fit to lick my fucking boots and neither is gayboy Dugas either. You are in no position to say anything about me. We all know you people are scum and **** at martial arts too, so how can a fat fucking four eyed **** like you evaluate my skills? You have no martial arts knowledge pal.And you have just admitted that you know **** all about my styles too. If you want to learn then you have to buy the course. I'm not scared of a fat stupid **** like you who is just an online troll, at all.Just admit defeat and shut the **** up, fat loser. Everyone knows
    that you know nothing about martial arts. Are you scared retard?
    Oh Thomas...your psychosis is a delicious comedy.