Page 80 of 115 FirstFirst ... 30707677787980 8182838490 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Nothing for Show, All for use

Posted On:
    3/03/2014 2:41pm

supporting member
     Style: Jook Lum South Mantis,

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am not the one lying and conning people. He is pretending to be someone who he is not. He deserves everything that will happen from here on out.

He did some disgusting things that needed to be addressed.

Real warriors would never act like this nor would do what he has done.

I will not be quiet nor will I ever stop pursuing people who do what Daw does.

Daw has shown how much of a subhuman he is with his actions.
    Last edited by Mor Sao; 3/03/2014 2:50pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/03/2014 2:57pm

Style: Escrima n00b

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I wonder why he won't come and carp on here but is quite happy to scream at you in the youtube comments, which actually has the potential of a much wider audience.

All the main posters in this thread and more are watching your & his videos and reading the comments anyway. We know he's reading this thread, because he responds to everything that's said here even though he posts on his google+ page that HE'S TOTALLY NOT READING THE THREAD GUYS!!!!

What say you Daw? Why don't you stray into Dale's domain and take some truth to the face?

Posted On:
    3/03/2014 3:07pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He has some sort of malfunction as most people understand that what is said on the net is never deleted and myself and others have recorded what he has posted up.

Daw is a true coward. He seems unable to recognize that there is no one who will support him after being shown the evidence. The videos that he screams about showcasing his incredible skills that show nothing of the sort.

His made up testimonials on his free website.

Come one, how would anyone say what they say about Daw and his home study BS. I posted up reviews of my skills and teachings on my website and if you contacted those people they would tell you the truth.

Unlike Daw, I do not lie about my abilities and training.

So what if he claims to have created 3 new styles and had them copyrighted. It means nothing as its all low level BS made up drek that would never work. Look again to those videos of his attempts to move through space pretending to be doing something resembling a martial art. No applications against someone intent on harming you tell us many things.

1. He has no students, just what he claims.
    2. He has no idea how it would play out or change if the attacker countered his responses.
    3. His downplaying conditioning and Iron Skills training but claiming to be a great puncher and striker as well as showing some weak ass pinches in his material.

Daw could not hack it in a real school and went the easy way.

Screaming and ranting about being a 10th Dan means nothing when you smear all the people who are asking you to come forward and show us applications, students and back up all claims made.

He seems to have a serious disconnect.
    Last edited by Mor Sao; 3/03/2014 3:12pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/03/2014 3:28pm

Style: Brazillian Jiu Jitsu

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I highly doubt you're going to get any meaningful response from Interpol or the police.

The local police may respond to tell you, essentially, to keep your distance if you do come to visit their town. Of course if you ignore that and try to contact Daw while you're in the UK, and he in turn contacts the authorities, there will be a record of you being advised not to do that exact thing.

Posted On:
    3/03/2014 4:06pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I will contact the local police again when I have a workshop setup to let them know I will be there. I will be visiting them with all my evidence to show what Daw has said and done. Now that I contacted the Authorities, Daw cannot claim I am trying to hurt him.

I have no need to contact Daw, and no need to show him the error of his ways.

Just being in his locale and taking videos and photos will be enough.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/03/2014 4:19pm

Style: Brazillian Jiu Jitsu

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mor Sao View Post
    I will contact the local police again when I have a workshop setup to let them know I will be there. I will be visiting them with all my evidence to show what Daw has said and done. Now that I contacted the Authorities, Daw cannot claim I am trying to hurt him.

Well I have a need for you to contact Daw... What about my needs Dale?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/03/2014 4:27pm

Style: Grappling

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mor Sao View Post

Classy. Just sayin'.

Posted On:
    3/03/2014 4:35pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I will try and extend an invitation to my workshops for free and see what happens. He is going to **** himself when he knows Im there.

There will be serious penis tucking and panties twisted.

He is not a man nor a master. He is a phony little boy who is pretending.

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    3/03/2014 4:39pm

supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Katje View Post
    I wonder why he won't come and carp on here but is quite happy to scream at you in the youtube comments, which actually has the potential of a much wider audience.
    This thread has had 33,000 views, which is 2 orders of magnitude (about 100 times) more than Daw's most-viewed video. So there is no doubt Youtube might have a wider audience, but the majority of Daw's overall internet exposure has been right here on Bullshido.

And, when nursing your personal schizoid fantasies, it helps to control the scope of the your "universe".

To put it bluntly, to post here Daw would have to come out of his psychosis and deal with actual human beings, something that may be impossible without proper medication.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    3/03/2014 8:59pm

supporting member
     Style: Shotokan

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    This thread has had 33,000 views, which is 2 orders of magnitude (about 100 times) more than Daw's most-viewed video. So there is no doubt Youtube might have a wider audience, but the majority of Daw's overall internet exposure has been right here on Bullshido.

And, when nursing your personal schizoid fantasies, it helps to control the scope of the your "universe".

To put it bluntly, to post here Daw would have to come out of his psychosis and deal with actual human beings, something that may be impossible without proper medication.

This is a spot on analysis of Daw's mental state. It's the same explantion as to why he has disabled the 'Comments' section on all his vids. Daw simply cannot interact with other people, even in a controlled environment like Bullshido...and when I say controlled, what I mean is that there's no face to face contact. It's just text to text. He can't even cope with that.

Daw simply cannot step out of his private 'universe' because that would mean surrendering control...and that is just outside the boundaries of his mental and emotional integrity.