Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Welterweight

Posted On:
    3/03/2014 9:25am

supporting member
     Style: Taiji/Hsingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mor Sao View Post
    Dale you must stop bursting his bubble. He will run out of air soon and be unable to puff himself up. You with all these truths..who do you think you are? Reality hurts..you know.

Edit: His latest example of cognitive dissonance, I think he was trying not to cry.
    His camera work is good tho, from this angle you don't see his many chins.

I am seriously wondering if he is under medication and has lost his pills.
    Last edited by Resonance10; 3/03/2014 9:33am at .

Middleweight

Posted On:
    3/03/2014 9:52am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ+Sanda

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gluckmann View Post
    From that video, @ 0:52:

"GM DAW IS THE BEST
    PUNCHER IN MARTIAL
    ARTS. FACT. NOBODY
    ELSE PUNCHES THAT
    GOOD."
    Munchkin puncher.
    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    3/03/2014 10:22am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So no one answered his challenge. Well, i am no one special but I did tell him I would meet him.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...psfb7e6e2e.jpg

He deleted the message from his channel, then claims no none from bullshido has answered him. I have sent him a message reminding him.

http://s31.photobucket.com/user/Reso...637a4.jpg.html

Funny how now Dale has posted his video accepting his challenge he now claims NOT to have challenged Dale. Funny but not suprising

This makes me wonder if when he challenged 'Bullshido' he did literally mean he wants to fight an internet website, he seems mental enough.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/03/2014 10:29am

Style: Taijiquan, Karate

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you listen to Daws videos without looking at him, it sounds like Ricky Gervais. I think he's going for the longest of long cons. Beautifully set up and executed. Especially when he's talking bollocks about "martial arts myths" or doing Qi Gong.

It's all going to end up as a comedy show on BBC3.

YOU DON'T FOOL ME DAW!

Welterweight

Posted On:
    3/03/2014 10:38am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bezmond View Post
    If you listen to Daws videos without looking at him, it sounds like Ricky Gervais. I think he's going for the longest of long cons. Beautifully set up and executed. Especially when he's talking bollocks about "martial arts myths" or doing Qi Gong.

It's all going to end up as a comedy show on BBC3.

YOU DON'T FOOL ME DAW!
    ..oh..****..

Nothing for Show, All for use

Posted On:
    3/03/2014 11:09am

supporting member
     Style: Jook Lum South Mantis,

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He claims to be able to teach the entire course of Kuang Ping/Guan Ping Yang Shi Taijiquan. I have a friend who is a Guang Ping teacher and he told me that this is no way how their material is performed and that Thomas is not certified to teach anything from them.

In other words, Thomas is lying again about his non-existent credentials, trying to claim he is actually something that he is not, trained.

His other neijia video he talks about a Qigong cool down from I Liq Quan and under the video claims to teach the entire system.

I have a friend who is an I Liq Quan teacher and Thomas is not certified through that association either and does not know what he is talking about.

Thomas lies about everything. He is nothing of what he claims to be.

Posted On:
    3/03/2014 11:40am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ive contacted Interpol as I want to hear from the Authorities what can be done about Thomas and what he has done on the net. He has threatened many of us and wished us dead and used the most horrid slurs against me and others.

here is what I sent them:

Hello from Florida,

I am writing as I have been dealing with a rather deluded individual who lives in Cornwall, UK His name is Thomas Daw.

He has been saying the most horrid things on the net as well as created a website which he posted a photo of me and wrote underneath it that I was a known convicted pedophile.

He has been very active in wishing death to me and others who have outed him on youtube both in text as audio.

You see, he is claiming to be a high level 10th Degree Black Belt. This person is no such thing. I am a known member of http://www.bullshido.net/forums/forum.php where we out known fakes and frauds.

Rather then come defend his claims to be this 10th degree black belt, Thomas has slandered, and libeled myself and others.

As he lives in the UK and I live in the USA, I am contacting you about this.

Please advise me on what to do about this. Youtube is very lax and lets this person post up the most horrid homosexual slurs against me and others.

I thank you for your time and look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Sincerely,

Dr. Dale Dugas AP DOM

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    3/03/2014 11:55am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    All the weak/fake martial arts "techniques" aside, his "qigong" video has to be at the top of the garbage heap.

He does not breathe or move like a "grandmaster" of qi gong. He is making "beginner" mistakes left and right, on what he purports is an instructional video. So, what he's done is watched some instructional DVD or something equally terrible and tried to reproduce it.

Of all the people who watch a short instructional DVD on qigong and think they're "masters" now, only Thomas Daw goes and makes a "grandmaster's video" of what he thinks are his skills.

Posted On:
    3/03/2014 12:06pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have contacted the local police in Cornwall UK as well.

here is what I sent them:

Hello from Florida, USA

My name is Dr. Dale Dugas. I am an Acupuncture Physician in the state of Flroida, USA. I am a well known published martial arts instructor.

I have been recently dealing with a local man in your area. His name is Thomas Daw and I believe he lives in and around St Austell Cornwall PL25

Thomas has been claiming to be a high level martial arts teacher with a 10th degree black belt.

Thomas has been shown to be lying about this and conning people into thinking he is something that he is most definitely not.

I am part of an internet forum called Bullshido.net who outs fakes and frauds who attempt to mislead the public.

Thomas came to our attention as being connected with a well known black belt rank mill here in the USA.

We asked him questions about his supposed 10th degree black black and received nothing but lies and misdirection from him.

So we outed him as a fake and a fraud and since then Thomas has been being a rather naughty boy online and saying some rather horrid things about me and others on the internet.

He has wished myself and others to be killed. He has done this via texts under his videos he posts on Youtube for all to see.

He has slandered and libeled myself and a few others rather than be an adult and explain himself. He has called me a gay pedophile as well as created a website using a free website building site to creat a website where he posted a photo of myself and underneath wrote that I was a convicted pedophile. The site has been removed but I have saved the data as well as downloading all his videos and texts as evidence.

I wanted to contact you as I travel to teach workshops and could be in the local Cornwall area teaching in the near future and did not want this person causing any problems.

He seems to be a deluded individual from his actions, hence I am writing to you now as Thomas and his actions make me apprehensive.

I have contacted Interpol as well but wanted to reach out to you at his local Police Department as I felt it was warranted.

I thank you, and look forward to hearing back from you in the near future.

Sincerely,

Dr. Dale Dugas AP DOM

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/03/2014 1:22pm

Style: Escrima n00b

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nicely done Dale. I hope he gets smacked with some tangible consequences for this, he certainly deserves them.