Sponsored Links Spacer Image

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    2/28/2014 11:45am

supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Unless "UK Karate" is one of his nonsense essays on Booksie, I think he's starting to break character simply from exhaustion. Whatever ambiguity existed early on is now vapor.

His media gallery has gone from silly to insane in the span of a couple months.

Now he's actively posting hate speech in Youtube comments of another's channel....yet another TOS violation only this time easy to read and verify.

I reported both his comments as hate speech, I suggest other people do the same. The slurs are pretty obvious....far more obvious than digging into his audio.
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 2/28/2014 11:48am at .

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    2/28/2014 12:00pm

supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So...thanks to Daw being such a trove of useful information, there is more to be found.

VKA's "Copyright" (2009)
    http://www.copyrightdeposit.com/rep15/0030176.htm

SKKA's Snake Fist Karate "Copyright" (2010)
    http://www.copyrightdeposit.com/cd3/0031009.htm

Daw's "UK Karate" "Copyright" (2013)
    http://www.copyrightdeposit.com/cd6/0031352.htm

What was actually done here was Daw paid 10 euros or so to register some of his material with an online copyright registration service.

Apparently, it is standard SKKA and VKA practice to use this specific site.. So, no coincidence Daw would also use this site to create the impression that his own garbage is somehow "official". I would even speculate as to whether or not the materials Thomas received instructed him on how to copyright his "work".

Welterweight

Posted On:
    3/01/2014 4:51am

supporting member
     Style: Shotokan

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    MUCH better, Dale. Man...Daw is one seriously deluded dickweed.

Nothing for Show, All for use

Posted On:
    3/01/2014 10:03am

supporting member
     Style: Jook Lum South Mantis,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He is noting but a mouthboxing slur slinging master of nothing but total and complete fraud.

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    3/01/2014 10:36am

supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mor Sao View Post
    He is noting but a mouthboxing slur slinging master of nothing but total and complete fraud.
    He does quite a bit of mouthboxing; I never had a copyright on anything though. Should I feel inadequate??? LOL

Posted On:
    3/01/2014 10:45am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    a copyright on complete fraudulent drek that does not mean anything? Come on. He never trained with anyone. He created his MA from delusion and desperation.

Anyone can see that. He could not handle real training so went the Soke Dokey route. Buy your rank and make up drek and claim to be a high level martial artist when you actually are nothing of the sort.

All he can do is use homophobic slurs, and hatespeech. Yeah, he is a legit GM, of nothing.

Like so many others, he is full of crap and attempts to defraud the public in his actions. he is lucky he lives across the pond.

We all know a serial dicktucker when we see one.

Though he is going to poop himself when he sees my photos and videos from his hometown and from outside of his "lair" where he lives with his parents.

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    3/01/2014 11:21am

supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Daw epitomizes serial dicktucking. He seems (to me) to be the kid who was picked on as a child, an underachiever with self-esteem issues. He had some kind of awakening, perhaps attended a motivational seminar, convinced himself that everyone loves him and that he is not a failure. He decided to seek validation for his new found ego by self-promotion and charlatanism.

I reviewed his videos and tried to use some (behavioral-analysis) detection of deception things that I have learned over the years. I am working on a list, as time allows and will post it for review and critique at a later time. His gaze aversion (angles), fidgeting and my favorite, the way he kept his hands on his belt while working on his monologue, paint a picture for me.

I would REALLY like to interview Daw in a non-confrontational setting to get a baseline and then ask him some tough questions. I would either have him crying or trying to kick my ass within about ten minutes.

I also watched your videos Dale; IMHO, you appear confident, assertive and credible. You are the Anti-Daw.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/01/2014 11:22am

Style: Taijiquan, Karate

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    a copyright on complete fraudulent drek that does not mean anything? Come on. He never trained with anyone. He created his MA from delusion and desperation.

Anyone can see that. He could not handle real training so went the Soke Dokey route. Buy your rank and make up drek and claim to be a high level martial artist when you actually are nothing of the sort.

All he can do is use homophobic slurs, and hatespeech. Yeah, he is a legit GM, of nothing.

Like so many others, he is full of crap and attempts to defraud the public in his actions. he is lucky he lives across the pond.

Though he is going to poop himself when he sees my photos and videos from his hometown and from outside of his "lair" where he lives with his parents.
    I'm hoping it pans out like this...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/oth...le-defeat.html

Posted On:
    3/01/2014 11:35am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    BSGM(BullshitGrandMaster) will dicktuck and call the authorities. I will bring my file of all his hatespeech and copies of his videos on my phone for the Bobbies. Wonder who they will believe.

Hahahahahahaha.

Posted On:
    3/01/2014 1:11pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How about some made up testimonials to make Thomas look like he is actually not a fraud?

Utter and complete BS from the BSGM.

I WORK IN A ROUGH NEIGHBORHOOD IN LA. THE MFMA HOME STUDY COURSES HAVE IMPROVED MY CONFIDENCE BECAUSE I CAN NOW HANDLE MOST PEOPLE ON ANY STREETS. I RECOMMEND DAW RYU!

JOHN SHEPHARD, LA.

YOUR COURSES ARE THE BEST. I ALREADY FEEL LIKE I AM A MASTER OF THE MARTIAL ARTS!

A.W. HEART, UK.

AT FIRST I WAS SCEPTICAL BECAUSE I THOUGHT YOU CAN'T LEARN MARTIAL ARTS FROM HOME. HOW WRONG I WAS. VERY SIMPLE TO LEARN.

SABRINA WITHFIELD, NZ.

I HAVE DONE KUNG FU FOR 24 YEARS AND THE 3 ANIMAL KUNG FU COURSE IS BRILLIANT. GET READY TO LEARN A LOT FAST!! THESE GUYS ARE FANTASTIC. BUY IT NOW!!

SIFU WONG, NY.

IF YOU LIKE MARTIAL ARTS COURSES, THIS IS A GREAT PLACE TO START. GENIUS.

G. FARLEY, UK.

MY BACKGROUND IS IN SHOTOKAN KARATE AND I THOUGHT I'D TRY SOMETHING NEW.THERE IS SO MUCH TO LEARN ON ONE DISC AND THE PRICES ARE GREAT TOO. I'LL BE BUYING THE SEMINAR COURSE NEXT.

H. SMITH, AZ, USA.

I JUMPED IN AT THE DEEP END AND BOUGHT ALL 3 COURSES AFTER A FRIEND TOLD ME ABOUT HOW MUCH WEIGHT HE LOST. I AM FITTER AND FEEL YOUNGER THANKS TO THE MFMA.

ALAN ROSE, AUS.

LAW ENFORCEMENT HAS BEEN MY CAREER FOR THE LAST 5 YEARS AND I WANTED SOMETHING MORE THAN THE KRAV MAGA THAT'S EVERYWHERE ALL OF A SUDDEN. IN MANY SITUATIONS WE CANNOT JUST SHOOT AT CRIMINALS LIKE YOU SEE ON TV. UNIVERSAL KARATE IS STRONG AND THERE IS NOTHING LEFT TO QUESTION, ESPECIALLY WITH THE APPLICATIONS OF TECHNIQUES.MFMA HAS REALLY TURNED THE TABLES IN MY FAVOR. GOD BLESS YA.

HANK JOESON, MI, USA.

AFTER WATCHING THE YOUTUBE VIDEOS OF GM DAW I REALISED WE HAD STYLES IN COMMON. AFTER 5 MONTHS TRAINING TWICE A WEEK I CAN HONESTLY SAY THAT HE IS TRULY A REAL GRAND MASTER AND HAS CHANGED MY LIFE. MY MUSCLE MEMORY IS THROUGH THE ROOF. I VISUALISE TARGETS BEFORE I ATTACK AND AM FEELING LIKE A MORE

WELL BALANCED MARTIAL ARTIST.THANK YOU GM DAW.

R.HOUSEGOW, UK.
    He just cannot stop lying, cheating and conning people out of their hard earned money.

Disgusting actions from a well documented fraud.