Page 6 of 146 First ... 23456789101656106 ... Last
  1. #51
    Resonance10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    SarfLondon UK
    Posts
    795
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    There's an unlimited combination of badass Oriental sounding words to create as many styles as one needs. Just as me, Dai-Hanshi-Soke Permalost of the Black Lotus Tiger Dragon Unicorn Yin Yang Aiki-Hapsambokijutsu school.
    Nice, how about you join my association? I represent World Alliance Ninpo Ki Eichi Ryu.

  2. #52
    AKRhino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Fairbanks, Alaska
    Posts
    555
    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    There's an unlimited combination of badass Oriental sounding words to create as many styles as one needs. Just as me, Dai-Hanshi-Soke Permalost of the Black Lotus Tiger Dragon Unicorn Yin Yang Aiki-Hapsambokijutsu school.
    I can tell you're a legitimate martial artist by the length of your title!

  3. #53
    Permalost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    13,092
    6
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by AKRhino View Post
    I can tell you're a legitimate martial artist by the length of your title!
    I know, can you believe there's some assholes out there who go by "Coach"?!?! Coach! Just like that mean guy who yelled at you cause pullups are hard and they want you to wear shorts to PE. **** that. Its like they don't even have $300.

  4. #54

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Barnsley, South Yorkshire, England.
    Posts
    276
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Your styles are pathetic and are shadowed by the real martial arts. Fear the pain of Turtle Hermit Karate graded 10th dan by Sensie Roshi....

    That MMA **** ain't nothing compared to the Turtle Hermit Wave....

  5. #55

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    174
    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovvolf View Post
    Your styles are pathetic and are shadowed by the real martial arts. Fear the pain of Turtle Hermit Karate graded 10th dan by Sensie Roshi....

    That MMA **** ain't nothing compared to the Turtle Hermit Wave....
    This **** again, really? Let me remind you that Crane Hermit Style features the faster, stronger, and more efficient Dodonpa. Enjoy trying to brute force everything, you big gorilla.

  6. #56

    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    86
    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Magpie McGee View Post
    This **** again, really? Let me remind you that Crane Hermit Style features the faster, stronger, and more efficient Dodonpa. Enjoy trying to brute force everything, you big gorilla.

    Okay, see, this is what I'm talking about. No true martial artist would speak with such callous aggression and use crude insults towards another human being. It even sounds a little threatening, a wee bit bullying. That's whats sets we practitioners of Sensei Bayonet Flying Dragon Mountain Song FightBack-O style apart from other, lesser styles. We don't threaten and insult others, unlike you weak and stupid faggots. Just try to step up and I'll wreck you all.

    Arigato, Jiao.

  7. #57

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    792
    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fear me! I am Sensei Cojones del Tigre, of the Hijo de la Grandisima Puta Tu Madre School of traditional Mexican Krav Maga.

  8. #58
    hungryjoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,485
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnMunchh View Post
    Fear me! I am Sensei Cojones del Tigre, of the Hijo de la Grandisima Puta Tu Madre School of traditional Mexican Krav Maga.
    Two tacos please with extra hot sauce.

  9. #59
    Kovacs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Kent - UK
    Posts
    1,602
    7
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You guys are just a bunch of wannabe pajama wearing girly-men.

    Here at my gym* I train my students around the clock** in my Ultra Dynamic Urban Tactical Combatic Defence programme designed by the Military*** for the war zone.

    This style is so dangerous you can't actually use it outside of your home and the Police are banned from using it as it has 110% death rate on whomever it's used on. We don't have ranks or belts as they mean nothing in the real world of your own bedroom. We just wear combat trousers**** and mine are gold, just to show that I'm the most experienced.

    Become the most dangerous man you know by not doing anything psychical, taking any risks or even leaving your comfort zone.

    * online.
    ** you can watch YouTube 24hours a day so my gym never closes.
    *** I've watched the first two Bourne films twice.
    **** supplied when you join my gym, $99.99.
    Ne Obliviscaris

  10. #60

    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    16
    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My style out here is teh d34dly wu tang fu cos it aint nothing to **** with

Page 6 of 146 First ... 23456789101656106 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO