Page 56 of 115 FirstFirst ... 6465253545556 5758596066106 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Welterweight

Posted On:
    1/26/2014 8:29pm

supporting member
     Style: Taiji/Hsingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jesus the complaints procedure for YouTube is ****.

Flagged several vids. Have ended up sending an email to the site due to inadequacy of the complaints procedure. Alot of his comments are deleted so you can't link them in the report.

Emailed this to YouTube, hopefully (though I doubt it) they will take a look.

I am writing concerning the YouTube user channel under the name: Ukyo Tachibana. Also known as Thomas Daw.

Mr Daw has broken Terms and Conditions
    of use on YouTube.

His videos include racial and homophobic slurs and threats of violence against members of your site.

The following are screenshots from YouTube of some of his comments toward myself and others.

http://s31.photobucket.com/user/Reso...tml?sort=3&o=6

http://s31.photobucket.com/user/Reso...tml?sort=3&o=8

http://s31.photobucket.com/user/Reso...tml?sort=3&o=9

http://s31.photobucket.com/user/Reso...l?sort=3&o=5**

** the site linked to by his cohort David Thomas in this screensave has been shut down for reasons of slanderous word/false representation
    and false allegations of criminal behaviour.

http://s31.photobucket.com/user/Reso...53.jpg.html***

*** here you see he has alluded to child molestation. This is on of the false criminal allegations that got
    David Thomas' webpage shut down. Made against 3 individuals: Myself, Dane Ilario and Dale Dugas.
    His latest video on YouTube is outlines his wish to physically harm Mr Dugas on his upcoming visit to the UK

I hope you will consider these things in all seriousness

Sincerely Nick Chapman. YouTube username Resonance10.
    As a 'Grandmaster' Thomas you should know the difference between 'crossing hands' and being a ***t. As you don't you shall get an education in the difference.

EDIT:
    Feck, email rejected, so you can't email them..ok I will try putting the links in the feedback instead...sheesh.
    Last edited by Resonance10; 1/26/2014 8:57pm at .

Welterweight

Posted On:
    1/26/2014 9:31pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok got those screenshot links into the feedback boxes.

If they see them I don't know how they can keep his account going. If they look of course.

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    1/26/2014 10:32pm

supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If I were you Dale, I'd go talk to a lawyer. One letter from a lawyer is going to go far beyond what our abuse reports can do.

In fact, you can probably sue Daw at this stage, which is what he deserves. Not only to get legal satisfaction with regard to your GOOD NAME, but also to prevent him from defaming anyone else. If he feels smear tactics unrelated to the issue at hand (delusions of grandeur, fake ranks, black belt mills etc) are effective...he may get comfortable doing it and we're all potential targets for his insane ramblings....he seems obsessive enough that he may not stop until legally forced to do so.

That said:

Remember Youtube is home to a billion terrible videos and people posting them. There are videos getting posted to YT every day that would make the hardest of you run screaming for your mother and require intensive therapy.

So, in the grand scheme Daw's videos are a blip, even if they contain clear libel. He is deluded and may feel that since we are saying what we feel, he can say what he feels.

Where the law differs with regard to libel is malicious intent. It's clear Bullshido's intent is not malicious, it is in the public interest, whereas Daw's intent is clearly malicious.

Thank you for submitting your report. Here is the information we received from you:
    Issue reported:

Spam or misleading > Scams / fraud
    Timestamp selected:

0:01
    Additional details:

This man is a martial arts scam artist who is leaving defamatory, racist and libelous statements about other people on various websites (Booksie, YT, Wix.com). He is accusing multiple people of being convicted molesters because they question his claims of being a martial arts grandmaster, but he purchased his black belt from a known scam ring. This video and the entire channel should be removed, for the physical threats of violence alone. Enforce your TOS!
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 1/26/2014 10:36pm at .

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    1/26/2014 11:35pm

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'd be willing to kick in some funds for an attorney in the UK. His address is known.

Won't get much as he lives with mum and dad, and probably living on the public dole, but it may help shut down his libelous rants.

While he's attacked Dale, Resonance10 is in the UK and has also been libeled as a convicted pedophile.

Just a thought.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    1/27/2014 6:11am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    I'd be willing to kick in some funds for an attorney in the UK. His address is known.

Won't get much as he lives with mum and dad, and probably living on the public dole, but it may help shut down his libelous rants.

While he's attacked Dale, Resonance10 is in the UK and has also been libeled as a convicted pedophile.

Just a thought.
    We could just right a letter to his mummy, explain what Thomas has been up to in her basement. There may be 'hereditary' factors though I suppose.*

*humour!

Nothing for Show, All for use

Posted On:
    1/27/2014 6:58am

supporting member
     Style: Jook Lum South Mantis,

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Uggh, A real GM would never have done what Daw did. Just another nail in his coffin showing the world he is not what he claims to be.

I will be posting up more videos as I show him all manner of things he cannot do.

All he does is slander and libel now.

He made his bed, now he is going to have to sleep in it.

Nothing for Show, All for use

Posted On:
    1/27/2014 2:37pm

supporting member
     Style: Jook Lum South Mantis,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    people on facebook are getting in on the fake GM action.

https://www.facebook.com/Kageless/po...otif_t=mention

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    1/27/2014 2:54pm

supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mor Sao View Post
    people on facebook are getting in on the fake GM action.

https://www.facebook.com/Kageless/po...otif_t=mention
    That content is gone baby gone.

Daw is clearly monitoring this thread for new "bits", and playing the takedown game. It's not that hard to get material you don't like that is linked to you off Facebook. That's because Facebook's abuse staff is crap, and they prefer the nuclear route of removal to actually investigating.

Shame he still hasn't realized that the real record of his fraud and blatantly unlawful activities has already been permanently recorded where it matters.

Bullshido is now home to top 10 search hits like "Thomas Daw and Fraud" and "Thomas Daw and Libel". Him linking to the "Dux Kills the Bull" video is beyond ironic. So, he is in good company now and can probably now qualifies for an Ashida Kim endorsement. Congratulations Thomas, you're officially standing on the shoulders of other giant frauds, and their propaganda pieces are forever linked to your own.

In gathering his "defense" against Bullshido's open and honest campaign to expose him, he searched online and came back with...hit pieces from other exposed charlatans?

Clearly a sick, sick individual who cannot understand the hole he has dug himself.

Daw, you had multiple chances to be honest and come clean, and you chose the route of online defamation? This was a criminal offense in Great Britain until 2010, but is still a civil violation of law. You chose poorly.

There may not be laws against lying about martial arts, but there ARE laws against that. You are either stupid, or extremely rash.
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 1/27/2014 3:20pm at .

Posted On:
    1/27/2014 3:34pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What have we learned?

Anyone question Daw is a "convicted pedophile".

Okay, where do I sign up? No, I am not willing to become a christian priest or a boy-scout leader. Also, what do I do if I don't find children sexually attractive? Should I ask Daw? Might this be something else he's grand-mastured?

Welterweight

Posted On:
    1/27/2014 5:24pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieux Normand View Post
    What have we learned?

Anyone question Daw is a "convicted pedophile".

Okay, where do I sign up? No, I am not willing to become a christian priest or a boy-scout leader. Also, what do I do if I don't find children sexually attractive? Should I ask Daw? Might this be something else he's grand-mastured?
    Given his seeming penchant for unconscious projection..you know frauds, crap martial artists and fat liars that we are.
    He said he wouldn't be surprised if I was actually a wheelchair bound 14 year old girl..