Our Sponsors:

Page 52 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2424849505152 5354555662102 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/25/2014 1:27pm

Style: aikido

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A convicted pedophile? And he complains about people slandering him?

Welterweight

Posted On:
    1/25/2014 1:31pm

supporting member
     Style: Taiji/Hsingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by killface View Post
    Have you guys read what he wrote on his site?
    Im confused..am a pedo or a gay mma loser? Could be both i suppose i can multitask. I object to being called fat, im def not fat.

If you're reading this Daw and co: Nick Chapman=Resonance10. That should help you get your insults straight.

Another thing, there is no emotion in this for me..your just a bad joke, but do keep it up. I am starting to get a dislike of you on a personal level now.

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/25/2014 1:39pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So, you don't care if I were to possibly get his website shutdown?

Welterweight

Posted On:
    1/25/2014 1:44pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    So, you don't care if I were to possibly get his website shutdown?
    Hmm lets think about that... Lying slandering scamming fraud...should it be easy for him?
    IIF if that is something you can do my respect for your pedantic self would literally be off the charts.

Oh and Thomas I have your full address now.

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/25/2014 2:31pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Don't mix pedantry with your lively hood.

People tend to forget how the web works. You may think it is cute until someone, employers are REALLY good now, decides to connect your screen-name to you. It has happened and people have been fired, not hired and investigated due to random **** on a website. Go talk to Bobby about what happened to him.

That's why webhosts suspend first, happened here, happens on youtube all of the time and make YOU defend the allegation.

Posted On:
    1/25/2014 2:41pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Please--doesn't everyone know that a 'pedant' is a member of family formicidae with an unhealthy interest in children?

Possibly on the same subject, it now seems that Gwandmastuh Daw and Resonance10 are an item. Among other reasons, how else would the former know how overweight the latter is? Now that we all know of this charming little tryst, can we expect explicit vids of Daw with someone else actually in them?

Welterweight

Posted On:
    1/25/2014 3:45pm

supporting member
     Style: Shotokan

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by killface View Post
    Have you guys read what he wrote on his site?
    So Daw thinks I'm a "YouTube troll ****"?

Guess I hit a nerve.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    1/25/2014 4:48pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!

People tend to forget how the web works. You may think it is cute until someone, employers are REALLY good now, decides to connect your screen-name to you. It has happened and people have been fired, not hired and investigated due to random **** on a website. Go talk to Bobby about what happened to him.

That's why webhosts suspend first, happened here, happens on youtube all of the time and make YOU defend the allegation.
    Thanks IIF my bad, I wasn't saying you were pedantic in this instance, just saying it in a jokey way.

As far as my employers go..I am required to have a criminal record check yearly and had one just last November. I've been in my job 10 years. I take your point in the broader sense just because its the internet and having my name attached to such a slur ( however non credible ) is not desirable. I am wondering at how low these idiots are prepared to go.

..Vieux Normand
    Possibly on the same subject, it now seems that Gwandmastuh Daw and Resonance10 are an item. Among other reasons, how else would the former know how overweight the latter is? Now that we all know of this charming little tryst, can we expect explicit vids of Daw with someone else actually in them?
    My picture is on my profile page here, I'm the bald one. Their internet fu is almost as bad as their kungfu.

This is it: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	221640_2022967736754_1320805072_2411738_2952226_n.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	28.2 KB 
ID:	15834
    Last edited by Resonance10; 1/25/2014 4:56pm at .

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    1/25/2014 8:04pm

supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He's so desperate to sell his fake crap, his MFMA site on Wix actually has this disclaimer. NO REFUNDs....but you can copy it and send it back, like we used to do back in the day with VHS rentals.

http://tdaw33.wix.com/mfmaheadquarters

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    1/25/2014 8:09pm

supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Resonance10 View Post
    Hmm lets think about that... Lying slandering scamming fraud...should it be easy for him?
    IIF if that is something you can do my respect for your pedantic self would literally be off the charts.

Oh and Thomas I have your full address now.
    You have his phone number too I assume.

I would not recommend calling it.

I would recommend continuing to point out to site administrators that on just about every free web publishing site he's used (booksie, wix, YT) he's violated the terms of service at least once, and in most cases multiple times. A lot of these "freebie" hit pieces can be taken offline pretty easily just by pointing the admins in the right direction.

Racial slurs, defamatory claims about legal matters, physical threats, advocating violence against Bullshido staff and membership....Daw has done all of this in a few short weeks. He is "trying to pour syrup on **** and make it pancakes", to quote SLJ.

Rely on the abuse/enforcement contacts on these sites instead of trying to contact Daw directly, especially via phone or email.

There is a line you must not cross with deranged trolls like Daw. He can't actually fight anyone on planet Earth, but if you're not careful in your dealings with him, the outcome could not be in your favor no matter what garbage he puts online.
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 1/25/2014 8:23pm at .