Page 41 of 124 FirstFirst ... 313738394041 424344455191 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    1/10/2014 5:52pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

Hell yeah! Hell no!

There's not enough words to describe my existence.

Posted On:
    1/10/2014 5:58pm

supporting member
     Style: No Style

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Katje View Post
    Out of interest, does he actually have any recourse to US law enforcement?
    No, not unless what he reports falls into a VERY narrow set of international criminal matters.

Off the top of my head...large scale financial crimes, human trafficking, terrorism, organized crime, computer crime...

No, being laughed at because you made up a terrible martial arts program and videos that nobody respects is not an international criminal matter.

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/10/2014 6:07pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mor Sao View Post
    Watch out. He is threatening to send all nuisance emails to the FBI. He is not a US citizen so how does that work?

http://tdaw33.wix.com/mfmaheadquarters#!contact/c24vq

Also he is a cheating, lying conniving fraud that can easily be proven to be true.

Why would the FBI protect that?
    Oh, that explains why his **** talking video, which started this entire thread, is now private. See, even when trying to snitch, he has to use a fabrication.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    1/10/2014 7:29pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: TangSooDo/Yubiwaza

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Out of interest, does he actually have any recourse to US law enforcement? He lives in Britain Land and, granted, some of the posters are from the USA, but I always thought you appealed to the legal bodies of your country of residence. Otherwise most cyber crime cases would have to be heard in the Hague.

(Btw, I realise he's got no leg to stand on but I am curious about this)
    You could go either way. You can complain to the authorities where the alleged perpetrator can be found, on the theory that they are the ones with jurisdiction over him. Whether they take action depends in part on whether they decide that a crime occurred in their jurisdiction (did the crime occur where a communication is sent from, or where it is received?). Or, complain to the authorities in your home country -- they take the matter up if they consider it serious enough, but would then have to coordinate with the authorities where the perpetrator can be found in order for anything to be done about it.

There's not enough words to describe my existence.

Posted On:
    1/10/2014 8:43pm

supporting member
     Style: No Style

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hahahahaha hey FBI.

Check this out. What is the answer to "What is Websites for $400, Alex"?

http://www.j-archive.com/showgame.ph...ight=bullshido

:)

Posted On:
    1/10/2014 10:25pm

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Out of interest, does he actually have any recourse to US law enforcement? He lives in Britain Land and, granted, some of the posters are from the USA, but I always thought you appealed to the legal bodies of your country of residence. Otherwise most cyber crime cases would have to be heard in the Hague.

(Btw, I realise he's got no leg to stand on but I am curious about this)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Door.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	17.1 KB 
ID:	15792

Welterweight

Posted On:
    1/13/2014 9:39am

supporting member
     Style: Taiji/Hsingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    More dissonant ramblings from the man who says : " to be honest my styles are probably the greatest on earth ". The bonus here is that at least we don't have to look at his wretched self while he talks utter utter bollocks...
    I guess the reason his video's visual quality were getting worse and worse is he's worn his camera out. How is he going to set the MA world afire now?

Nothing for Show, All for use

Posted On:
    1/13/2014 9:52am

supporting member
     Style: Jook Lum South Mantis,

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Notice this comment made by "HumptyFunk" on Dec 13th, two days after the Booksie article threatening Bullshido staff was temporarily taken down and then reposted, with a new December 11th date (the original was posted Novemeber 26th as you can see by the screenshot in Post #331).

Now, it does not take a rocket scientist to realize Daw was never named in that Bullshido-bashing article posted on Nov 26, but "HumptyFunk" is obviously reading Bullshido.net and comments about Daw in his own comment section on the 13th.

So, this means that even though he had his original article taken down for violating the Booksie TOS, he violated their TOS a second time reposting the same verbal attack AND updating the article two days later targeting specific Bullshido usernames.

No one has reported the new, December 11th article for TOS violation or else it would be removed too. Booksie doesn't stand for this sort of thing...neither does Bullshido.

contact@booksie.com

http://www.booksie.com/health_and_fi...ll-of-bullshit

Humptyfunk was removed from Booksie. I was glad as his language was disgusting and his personal attack against me was lame. Rather then step up and be a man his retort to my critic of his rank mill activities, he called me bad names.

Daw is on the run. His camera is not working, and he knows people who see him with his limp wrist moves will not buy his incredible home study/ fraudulent rank mill material.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/13/2014 9:53am

Style: Karate

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Resonance10 View Post
    More dissonant ramblings from the man who says : " to be honest my styles are probably the greatest on earth ". The bonus here is that at least we don't have to look at his wretched self while he talks utter utter bollocks...
    I guess the reason his video's visual quality were getting worse and worse is he's worn his camera out. How is he going to set the MA world afire now?

Oh dear. I stopped listening halfway through partly as he sounds like David Brent from the Office and partly because he is talking out of his arse.

A few choice quotes:
    - "Lot more to go" - e.g. this thread will carry on providing much entertainment for Bullshdo Bullies
    - "We have Dan ranks in other styles" - I was under the impression that he was doing this on his own in his Mum's garage. Obviously there are "shadow masters" backing him up that we haven't seen yet (Ninjers perhaps?)
    - "We are the real MMA" - not much I can say to this other than keep taking the medication and stay off strong drink
    - "Not for people to exploit others", his course is not for people to exploit other people. However, seems OK for him to do it.

He finishes up by challenging people to buy the course. Personally, I would rather put fishing hooks through my nipples.

Nothing for Show, All for use

Posted On:
    1/13/2014 10:04am

supporting member
     Style: Jook Lum South Mantis,

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I commented on this handjob article that strokes Daw's ego. Funny that he creates all these accounts and writes about himself.

It is rather disturbing.

http://www.booksie.com/young_adult/m...-is-thomas-daw