Style
    Karate
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mor Sao View Post
    I contacted the Cornwall Police and they told me there is nothing they can do without a report from my local Police force here in Tampa. I filed a report, but it is not going anywhere. I tried to have Thomas get an emergency Psych Eval based in my being a primary care physician in Florida. Nope. The cops there pretty much dropped the ball.

I tried to explain that Thomas needs help and could harm himself or others. Still nothing from the Cornwall police. It was rather disgusting on their part that someone is allowed to rant on and on about killing people and putting their heads on sticks, and they sit on their hands.

But I tried. Daw needs help.
    Have Tampa police sent their report over to them? It maybe that they won't move until they have that (the Police are bureaucratic in the UK.....)

Style
    nothing
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here is my response on my blog about Daw.

http://www.daledugas.com/3997-2/

I also emailed him telling him that any further communication will be viewed as Cyberstalking.

If he does not stop, it will help me further my case against him.

Style
    Underground Pit Fighting
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If Daw shows the police proof of his qualifications and skill will you man up and apologise Dale?
    King without a crown

Style
    Underground Pit Fighting
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I doubt very much the UK police will take this seriously in the slightest.

They will probably view Dale even Bullshido as the antagonist and Daw who is most likely on some kind of sickness benefit and medication due to having some mental issue as a generally harmless idiot who thinks he is a grand master.

They will wonder why somebody in the US cares so much about this insignificant grown up child talking bollox online.
    Last edited by PDA; 3/20/2017 7:22am at .
    King without a crown

Style
    Judo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PDA View Post
    If Daw shows the police proof of his qualifications and skill will you man up and apologise Dale?
    That might be difficult because Daw claimed nobody on Earth can beat him up, including Revenant Bruce Lee.
    In fact, as much as I hate to admit the truth sometimes, Bruce Lee would not beat me either, nor anybody else for that matter.

Then there's this one....0 tournaments entered x gold = 0 gold. Proving you are the most skilled fighter on Earth with nothing but gold medals, needless to say, is a tall order for anybody.
    I have won nothing less than gold in fighting in every tournament I entered.

As far as police, I'd say they should be checking in on mental cases who say stuff like this terroristic threat. It's probably bullshit, but nobody should have to wonder or put up with this crap
    If I ever see Dugas in real life he will be attacked and crippled for life. You do realise that I have real experts all over the world, and I can tap Dugas from here if such is my wish.
    Last edited by Pship Destroyer; 3/20/2017 10:11am at .

Style
    Underground Pit Fighting
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
    As far as police, I'd say they should be checking in on mental cases who say stuff like this terroristic threat. It's probably bullshit, but nobody should have to wonder or put up with this crap
    I think they will take into consideration these things when viewing said "terroristic threats"

1)The Pleb from which they originate and his ability to carry them out
    2)The reason he made them in the first place

Bare in mind that it is highly likely that when they hear Daws side of the story they will view Daw and Dale equally because they do not have the time or resource or lets face it reason to look into it with sufficient detail to assess who is talking out of their arse and who is not because that just doesnt matter to them.

The most that will happen is some form of contact that says "YOU TWO IDIOTS STOP TALKING **** TO EACH OTHER AND MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIVES"
    King without a crown

Style
    nothing
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I dearly hope that none of you have some POS create a website where you photo is captioned with "being a known convicted pedophile"...

Im a licensed Primary Care Physician in the state of I live in and the licensing board can get very upset with such shite.

No one, and I mean no one deserve some POS to say they will kill you and then put your head on a pole.

What the flying **** is wrong with you people who dismiss nutbags with their threats of terror and violence?

I never threatened this POS as he did me, for the last 3 years.

**** him and any of you fucking tossers who feels its not an issue.

Maybe you will get a fahking POS cyberstalk you, then you can cry into your pillows, you fahking mental midgets.
    Last edited by Mor Sao; 3/20/2017 4:55pm at .

Style
    Underground Pit Fighting
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I will be traveling over the UK in the new year to offer Iron Palm and Iron Body workshops.

I offer to visit this "pillock who is seriously taking the piss" or have him come to where I will be presenting and see if he can deal with someone who has 3 ranks versus his 57.

We can film it, and then publish it on the interwebz to show all that this "pillock" cannot back up his multitude of rank that means absolutely nothing, as we infer here at great length.

We can "spar", or we can actually mix it up and see if the "pillock" can put his money where his fake ranks are.

Omega, you want to come with me and have some fun?
    They might concider this a threat from you starting things off.

I am not judging you as I have said similar before myself but when calling another man out especially somebody a bit weird comes with u predictable hazards.
    King without a crown

Style
    nothing
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PDA View Post
    They might concider this a threat from you starting things off.

I am not judging you as I have said similar before myself but when calling another man out especially somebody a bit weird comes with u predictable hazards.
    Yeah, thats a threat compared to his, " Im going to kill him and put his head on a stick, and He has friends that can tap me for him anywhere in the world...

You seem unable to differentiate a real threat to lets see if someone can put their money where their diseased cakehole is....

Style
    Underground Pit Fighting
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, thats a threat compared to his, " Im going to kill him and put his head on a stick, and He has friends that can tap me for him anywhere in the world...

You seem unable to differentiate a real threat to lets see if someone can put their money where their diseased cakehole is....
    So if I slap somebody in the face and they break a bottle over my head the police will just arrest them right ?
    King without a crown