Page 12 of 124 FirstFirst ... 289101112 131415162262112 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/23/2013 7:44pm

Style: Judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by betterthanmehow View Post
    No you are a coward and an idiot like the staff here too. He has stood up and I am standing up against YOU internet warrior.You are the bitch pal. You know nothing of Thomas at all and you don't know the difference between choy lee fut and chow yun fat.Nobody is hiding but you and Bullshido also. If Thomas is soo terrible, how come it says Doryoku Ryu turned him down for a job because he is over-qualified? What about the text underneath the bullshido hate video? Some twart like you and probably all staff at bullshido and anyone posting here wouldn't say a damn word to his or my face.But on the net you are super-tough. Get real, Thomas D is the only real martial artist on this site. Funny how this article sprang up after he made bullshido look stupid online WITH PROOF. I would challenge you to a fight but you are obviously retarded; at least that's what your mom said in bed last night.
    Dude...

you're claiming that you are an unstoppable martial arts master because YOU WATCHED SOME VIDEOS. You claim you can make other people into 57x Grandmasters by selling them other videos. You invent the names of new styles and then proclaim yourself master of them. Every one of your videos looks like some awkwardly funny clip from the Office or something. They hurt to watch.

Can't you step back and see this for yourself? Are you that deluded?

http://imgur.com/UlWfOkZ

Administrator

Posted On:
    11/23/2013 8:05pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    10th Dan in 3 styles in 13 years? Wow, I definitely call bullshit.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/23/2013 9:14pm

Style: Judo noob, injured guy.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Fixed for pedantic accuracy.
    Well played sir.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    11/24/2013 2:04am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: TangSooDo/Yubiwaza

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mr. Daw,

Do yourself a kindness. Shut down your videos and internet lessons and move on. Save your dignity, spare yourself further ridicule. Get on with your life doing something honest -- surely there is something else you can do? Maybe take up a true martial arts practice, since you must have some genuine attraction to MA.

Tomorrow you will look back and breathe a sigh of relief that you made this day a turning point in your life.

ORNYTHORINQUE!... BOIT-SANS-SOIF!... BACHI-BOUZOUK!

Posted On:
    11/24/2013 7:17am

supporting member
     Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    Penis.
    GODDAMN. I was just about to say that.

Knock-off Cthulhu

Posted On:
    11/24/2013 1:07pm

Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Betterthanmehow is such a crappy troll attempt that if it's really a real person (like Mr. 10th dan sloth-fu Dew) he has to be completely delusional.

I'm about 99,9% sure it was one of you though.
    Curiosity killed the cat. But damn it had a blast.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/24/2013 1:42pm

Style: Kickboxing, LGKF, Karate

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mor Sao View Post
    I and Omega, my brother in arms, who actually is much more beautiful than I could ever be, have both challenged you, and like the typical cowards you mouthboxing drek making made up black belt deadlyz masterz, you ignore it.

Lame.
    Add me to that list please. I live in the UK, Barnsley. I'm probably one of the least experienced people on this site so your tenth dan arse should have no problem with my white belt arse. So if you are the ultimate martial artist and can prove your **** then okay lets do it. Me and you, when and where?

Full contact.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    11/24/2013 2:04pm

supporting member
     Style: Taiji/Hsingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovvolf View Post
    Add me to that list please. I live in the UK, Barnsley. I'm probably one of the least experienced people on this site so your tenth dan arse should have no problem with my white belt arse. So if you are the ultimate martial artist and can prove your **** then okay lets do it. Me and you, when and where?

Full contact.
    Its now one long arsed list. Never going to happen, he has a pathological avoidance of reality. For example he says on the internet ( while berating people for using the internet ) that 'we' Bullshido should " ..say it to his fucking face..".

I left him a message on his channel asking for his location for 1 on 1 instruction

resonance10
    3 days ago

Howdy Grandmaster D. Where are you based? Do you do one on one tuition?
    ·
    Ukyo Tachibana
    3 days ago

We are Global. Sorry, no one to one but our home study courses are practically 1 to 1 they are that good. On Ebay under 'martial arts+home study.' Glad to have your interest. I've taught people 1 to one but they only lasted a few lessons due to busy lifestyles. With our courses, anyone can train whenever they like.All the best.
    Seems he is resolute in existing only where he cannot be touched by reality. We all know this and so does he.

It seems someone else also contacted him in a less friendly manner than I did, their comment has been removed but his reply is still there:

Ukyo Tachibana
    2 days ago (edited)

+Dane Ilario Dane you are too fat and stupid to do our courses. Home study has been proven. See the skka website. I have more legit rank than bullshido has between them
    . AND YOU personally have ZERO martial arts knowledge. As a REAL GM let me tell YOU. Bullshido and MMA is a poor place to start.
    So yep mouthboxing hall of fame nominee. Best we can do is ridicule the the fat fraud fuckwitt.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/24/2013 3:17pm

Style: Kickboxing, LGKF, Karate

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Resonance10 View Post
    Its now one long arsed list. Never going to happen, he has a pathological avoidance of reality. For example he says on the internet ( while berating people for using the internet ) that 'we' Bullshido should " ..say it to his fucking face..".
    Which you reckoning this will be? Will he post on here under the guiess of this hammer bloke. Make a video on Youtube that I probably won't watch? or just totally ignore it.

You know, I'll admit here that my skill isn't the best. I've done martial arts for a while but it's always been broken up period of training here and there. Never took it too serious. Just for a bit of fun and exercise. So I'm probably the least experienced here. I spar full contact and I know what I'm doing and can keep most of my sparring partners on their toes. Specially once I get a feel for their style and start putting the on the aggression.

Though at least with my lack of experience I still earned it from putting time in the gym. From training hard and sparring against proper martial artists. People like this make me sick. They want to have a belt around their waist and claim a rank but don't want to have to go through the hard work and effort it takes to get that belt.

It's people like these that the belt and rank system gets such bad credit. Why a black belt doesn't get the respect they should. This may be a no true scotts men here, however in my experience, a true black belt earns the right to wear that belt around their waist. Through hard work,training and commitment to his art. The scummy fucks may as well have just went to their nearest Sportsdirect and picked a black belt up off of the shelf.

They never earned the fucking thing and just bought it. Which negates the whole point of a black belt.

These cocks are worse than a Mc Dojo karate instructor. Least he actually went to the gym and trained, least his students got off their fat arse and put some commitment into getting the Mc Black belt.

People like this are a new kind of low.

I'm no internet warrior. I'd happily spar with anyone here on this site. I'd probably get my arse quickly handed to me but I'd put on my gloves and shin pads and step up ready for war no problem. I don't think our tubby friend can say the same thing...

Wanker.

Posted On:
    11/24/2013 3:22pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    You got a purty username, city boy. I bet you troll real good. Let me hear you troll. TROLL LIKE A PIG!!! WEEEEEEEEEEE!!
    Best you kneel an' pray, boy.

'N' you better pray good.