Page 110 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110 111112113114 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Nothing for Show, All for use

Posted On:
    7/15/2014 9:08am

supporting member
     Style: Jook Lum South Mantis,

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here is what Thomas posted on Authorsden.com I reported it and it will be removed. Hopefully I will have his account removed as well.

KING OF THE MOUTHBOXERS.

By JUICY G PINOCHET
    Rated "PG13" by the Author.
    Last edited: Thursday, July 10, 2014
    Posted: Thursday, July 10, 2014

Share Print Save Become a Fan

SOME PEOPLE PRETEND TO BE MARTIAL ARTISTS ONLINE, WHEN REALLY THEY ARE JUST TROLL SCUM. THEY SHOULD BE BEHIND BARS.THIS IS ALL TRUE.

DALE DUGAS IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST LIARS IN MARTIAL ARTS. HE IS VERY OVERWEIGHT, DELUDED AND THINKS HE IS FIT TO COMMENT ON PEOPLE BETTER THAN HIMSELF.

DALE HIDES BEHIND FAKE QUALIFICATIONS AND IS A VERY POOR EXCUSE FOR AN ATHLETE.

IN THIS ARTICLE I SHALL BE OUTLINING REASONS WHY NOBODY IN MARTIAL ARTS SHOULD TRUST OR HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH HIM.

FIRST OFF, DALE DUGAS CLAIMS TO BE A QUALIFIED ACCUPUNCTURIST AND BOARD BREAKING CHAMPION.

UNLESS YOU ARE 5 YEARS OLD OR AS DUMB AS DALE IS, YOU WOULD KNOW THAT ACCUPUNCTURE IS NOT MARTIAL ARTS. STICKING NEEDLES IN YOUR BUTT IS NOT MARTIAL ARTS; ITS JUST GAYNESS.ALSO BOARD BREAKING.BREAKING BOARDS IS NO INDICATION OF ANY MARTIAL ARTS SKILL.

AS BRUCE LEE SAID IN ENTER THE DRAGON 'BOARDS DON'T HIT BACK'. ANYONE WITH ENOUGH STRENGTH CAN BREAK A BOARD OR A COCONUT.

SOME PEOPLE TRY TO FOOL THE UNEDUCATED WITH BOARD BREAKING DEMOS, BUT THE REALITY IS YOU ARE NOT LIKELY TO BE ATTACKED BY ANY SLABS OF WOOD ANYTIME SOON.

A BOARD BREAKING CHAMPION IS NO MARTIAL ARTIST AT ALL, AND NEITHER IS DALE DUGAS WITH A GRAND TOTAL OF ZERO LEGITIMATE MARTIAL ARTS RANK IN ANY STYLE OF COMBAT ON EARTH.

ANOTHER REASON DALE DUGAS IS FAKE IS THAT HE IS A FORUM FIGHTER. FORUM FIGHTERS ARE THE SCUM OF THE
    EARTH. PEOPLE WHO WERE BULLIED AT SCHOOL OR WERE TOO FAT TO DO ANY REAL MARTIAL ARTS-LIKE DUGAS-GATHER TOGETHER AND TROLL ONLINE.

THESE ARE NOT REAL MARTIAL ARTISTS- THEY ARE PRETENDERS- JUST LIKE ANYONE IN MMA.SUCH FORUMS
    INCLUDE BULLSHIDO AND MARTIAL ARTS PLANET.

BULLSHIDO IS THE LOWEST VERMIN CLINGING TO MEMORIES OF TALENT THEY NEVER POSSESSED IN THE FIRST PLACE.

BULLSHIDO CLAIMS TO BE NUMBER ONE FOR MARTIAL ARTS YET NONE OF THE STAFF MEMBERS HAVE ANY REAL RANK IN ANY STYLES.

ALSO, THE OWNER, PHROST FLETCHER NEVER WON A SINGLE FIGHT IN HIS ENTIRE LIFE SOMETHING HE EVEN ADMITS TO.

ACTIVELY PROMOTING LIES, RACISM, DRUG ABUSE AND CYBER BULLYING WITH NAZI STYLE PROPAGANDA, BULLSHIDO IS A PERFECTLY ADEQUATE NESTING PLACE FOR FAKES
    SUCH AS DALE DUGAS.

FAR BE IT FROM ME TO MAKE THINGS UP, BULLSHIDO HAVE BEEN IN TROUBLE WITH THE POLICE MANY TIMES, LIKE WHEN THEY CALLED FRANK DUX A FAKE- A MAN WHO HAS BROKEN BULLET PROOF GLASS WITH HIS BARE HANDS.

ALSO GM DAW A MAN WHOSE PUNCHING SKILL IS SO GOOD HE WAS TOLD HE WAS TOO GOOD FOR GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS.YOU ARE SIMPLY HATED BY BULLSHIDO IF YOU ARE ANY GOOD AT MARTIAL ARTS.

BULLSHIDO CHAMPIONS MMA, ARGUABLY THE MOST HOMOSEXUAL COMBAT SPORT EVER CREATED; HOW APPROPRIATE.

DALE DUGAS HAS NOT BEEN TELLING THE TRUTH FOR A LONG TIME.HE HAS ALSO POSTED VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE SLAGGING OFF GM DAW, HEAD OF THE MFMA MARTIAL ARTS SOCIETY.

IF GM DAW IS A FAKE DALE DUGAS, HOW COME HE OWNS A GLOBAL SOCIETY, IS IN A HALL OF FAME AND HAS STUDENTS WORLDWIDE?

THE FACT IS DUGAS HAS PUBLICLY SAID THAT THE MFMA COURSES ARE THE WORST HE HAS EVER SEEN.

THE TRUTH IS THAT DALE DUGAS HAS NEVER SEEN ANY MFMA COURSES AND ONCE AGAIN IS A BULLSHITTER WHO RAN WITH HIS TINY PENIS TUCKED IN HIS ANUS FROM GM DAW.

OH YES ITS TRUE.

DALE WOULD HAVE YOU BELIEVE THAT BULLSHIDO OUTED GM DAW AS FAKE AND HE IS ALL PISSED OFF AS A RESULT.

NOT TRUE YET AGAIN.

BULLSHIDO HACKED THE EMAIL OF ISRAEL VELEZ AND IT BACKFIRED WHEN THEY WERE CHEEKY TO GM DAW.

GM DAW GAVE THEM SO MUCH ABUSE BACK THAT THEY COULDN'T TAKE IT BACK.

THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN DALE DUGAS IS WHINING WITH DANE ILARIO MAKING UP CRAP.

THE FACT THAT DUGAS HAS THREATENED GM DAW WITH THE POLICE AND A THROWDOWN AND GM DAW STOOD UP TO IT MAKES DALE EVEN MORE COWARDLY.

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO DALE?

TELL EVERYONE HOW YOU MADE UP **** ABOUT ONE OF THE BEST FIGHTERS ALIVE AND RAN FROM THE CHALLENGE AND THREATENED WITH THE POLICE?

DALE CAN DISH IT OUT LIKE ALL YOU CAN EAT, BUT HASN'T ROOM FOR THE TRUTH AND HE RUNS FROM IT WHEN IT CONFRONTS HIM.

NOBODY IS SCARED OF A FAT LIAR LIKE DALE DUGAS, WHO RAN FROM GM DAW AND CANNOT TOUCH HIS OWN TOES.

I HOPE YOU HAVE ENJOYED THIS ARTICLE.

IT IS ALL TRUE AND YOU CAN ALWAYS FACEBOOK ISRAEL VELEZ AND CONFIRM THE STORY.

NOW THAT YOU KNOW THE TRUTH BEHIND ONE OF THE WORLD'S MOST NOTORIOUS MARTIAL ARTS FRAUDS YOU CAN MOVE ON.

WHATEVER DALE DUGAS SAYS OR DOES ONLINE IS NOT THE WORK OF AN EXPERIENCED MARTIAL ARTISTS WITH REFLECTED RANK AND PRIVILEGE, LIKE GM DAW.

IN ALL HONESTY I WOULD TAKE DALE DUGAS AND FLUSH HIM DOWN THE TOILET, BECAUSE HE IS **** PERSONIFIED IN THE WORLD OF MARTIAL ARTS.

NO DOUBT PEOPLE FROM BULLSHIDO AND DUGAS WILL WHINE LIKE BITCHES IN THE COMMENTS BELOW.

MAYBE BECAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN FOUND OUT AND SO THEY WHINE LIKE THE BITCHES THEY ARE.

DONT EVER TRUST BULLSHIDO OR PEOPLE WHO ARE JUST FORUM FIGHTERS.
    Last edited by Mor Sao; 7/15/2014 9:13am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/15/2014 9:13am

Style: FMA/MMA/HEMA noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lol, butt needles.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/15/2014 9:43am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "SOME PEOPLE TRY TO FOOL THE UNEDUCATED WITH BOARD BREAKING DEMOS"

"THEY CALLED FRANK DUX A FAKE- A MAN WHO HAS BROKEN BULLET PROOF GLASS WITH HIS BARE HANDS."

I'll just leave this here.

Nothing for Show, All for use

Posted On:
    7/15/2014 10:26am

supporting member
     Style: Jook Lum South Mantis,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For those who want to see some of his videos.

Come visit my google+ site

https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/112530...npalmNet/posts

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    7/15/2014 11:19am

supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL.."threatened with the police".

Is Daw even aware it wasn't a threat and that you did notify them and provide evidence of the online libel and harassment he's taken part in? I don't think he believes you that you notified them. Boy, what a confused man.

I think he just assumes that because everything that comes out of his mouth is a lie, it must be the same with you.

It's part of his fantasy that he's in complete control of the situation. Unfortunately the internet allows him to believe it to be so.

Daw is a sad, pathetic little man with no skill in Snake Fist or any other form of karate. If he did, he'd have students and they'd be on the videos with him.

One man against the whole world.
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 7/15/2014 11:23am at .

Posted On:
    7/15/2014 11:33am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thomas, this thread has gotten 53,663 views.

Do you think these are your supporters? If so, how many bought your materials?

That's more than all your Youtube, Authorsden, Weebly and Wix views combined, so unless you're getting money hand over fist, it should really enlighten you as to just how many people know the fakery you're up to.

Normally, "all publicity is good publicity", UNLESS you are a fake "grandmaster" with zero students and no one buys your crap, because you not only made a fool of yourself online, you foolishly took on a website devoted to outing fake grandmasters.

Next thing we know, you'll be receiving an MBE from the Queen, only to be outed to an ever larger audience when the Daily Mail picks up your sad tale.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/15/2014 1:31pm

Style: Modern Arnis

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you Google Thomas Daw or the MFMA, this thread is going to be on the first page. Pages pointing out how bad he is tops anything he ever put out by a mile.

Tommy's only hope for potential students would be people who are bad at the internet. As bad at the internet as he is at the martial arts.

That being said, I wonder what Israel Velez would actually say? I bet he's as sick of Daw as we are, as he's obviously the dictionary definition of delusional. It can't be good advertising for his online belt mill... um, I mean... totally legitimate* martial arts training.

*complete and utter bullshit

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/15/2014 1:43pm

Style: Out of Practice

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Was it just me, or did anyone else feel like Daw just wrote a reasonably accurate description of himself and then changed the names?
    Last edited by Eudemic; 7/15/2014 1:52pm at .

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    7/15/2014 2:00pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eudemic View Post
    Was it just me, or did anyone else feel like Daw just wrote a reasonably accurate description of himself and then changed the names?
    Except that Daw has yet to show any breaking skill.

Posted On:
    7/15/2014 2:02pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    Except that Daw has yet to show any breaking skill.
    He's a break in-progress.