230847 Bullies, 3598 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1233
Page 108 of 124 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108 109110111112118 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/13/2014 9:30pm

Style: Out of Practice

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Also, I want to post this 'cause it reminds me of our adorable little Grand-Master:

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    7/13/2014 9:48pm

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eudemic View Post
    Just finished reading through the entire thread. . . And I think I recall someone saying they would actually purchase/review some of Daw's course material (I couldn't say who, though.)

Did that ever happen?
    I thought about it. In one regard it'd be good to purchase and give it an honest review. On the other side, it would probably be his first sale and I'm not sure his mother's heart could take the added excitement.

I already have one supposed 3x grandmaster with a protective order against me for outing his bs. It'd be nothing to have another 3timer gm from across the pond wishing the same.

What say the BS crowd? Spend the money on a dvd and honest review or put towards Dale's trip. I'm leaning towards the trip as it benefits Grand Dick Sucker Daw not.

Posted On:
    7/13/2014 9:55pm

Style: BJJ+Sanda

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    What say the BS crowd? Spend the money on a dvd and honest review or put towards Dale's trip. I'm leaning towards the trip as it benefits Grand Dick Sucker Daw not.
    ROAD TRIP! Was that even a serious question. We know what is in his videos, and paying to tell him they are shitty will just elicit different bullshit excuses. Now, video of him mewling behind the locked door of his mother's house while Dale politely knocks would be pretty damn humorous.
    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/13/2014 11:08pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Trip, definitely. (Also his dvd's are really over-priced)

heaven sent and hell bent but weapons clenched and well kept

Posted On:
    7/13/2014 11:10pm

supporting member
     Style: 

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Daw would never show up to a gong sau and if he did I think I'd want a straight jacket handy just in case he tries something stupid. There is an eerie Hannibal Lector quality to him.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/14/2014 3:01am

Style: Shotokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Look at this **** production video he's made...and now he's calling himself 'Tommy Banana'? What the **** does that mean?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxaJCNqV2BA

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/14/2014 5:08am

Style: Karate

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    I thought about it. In one regard it'd be good to purchase and give it an honest review. On the other side, it would probably be his first sale and I'm not sure his mother's heart could take the added excitement.

I already have one supposed 3x grandmaster with a protective order against me for outing his bs. It'd be nothing to have another 3timer gm from across the pond wishing the same.

It's worth pointing out that if you did cough up and buy one of Daw's courses, there is something in the UK called "The Sale of Goods Act" that means that if something isn't what it appears to be advertised as then you can ask for your money back.

(That assumes that you wouldn't be happy with the high quality training that Daw will no doubt provide you with).

If you choose to buy his course and it is not as advertised and you want your money back and he cuts up then myself (and a number of other UK Bullies) would be happy to get the correct UK bodies involved (I'm talking about UK Trading Standards)

Posted On:
    7/14/2014 5:29am

Style: BJJ+Sanda

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    There is an eerie Hannibal Lector quality to him.
    Except for the liver and fava beans bit, he's clearly never eaten a vegetable.
    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/14/2014 5:43am

Style: Karate

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    Strange, he does look and sound like one....

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/14/2014 5:56am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    Having that little fiber in his diet might explain how full of **** he is. . .