Middleweight

Posted On:
    6/23/2014 3:23pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ+Sanda

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The gimp that keeps on giving.
    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    6/24/2014 2:31pm

supporting member
     Style: Taiji/Hsingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So he's crawled back out from under the carpet...

This is for you Thomas:

Welterweight

Posted On:
    6/24/2014 11:49pm

supporting member
     Style: Shotokan

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What a twat. He said he wasn't going to be making videos any more.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/25/2014 4:49am

Style: Holiday Judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How are you liking the thread so far, Thomas?

Nothing for Show, All for use

Posted On:
    7/07/2014 10:36am

supporting member
     Style: Jook Lum South Mantis,

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Seems he is at it again. I am going to be writing up an article and include all that he has said about me and others.

http://www.authorsden.com/visit/view...e.asp?id=71940

Seems he cannot stop his lying about being a real martial artist let alone be a GM like he keeps calling himself.

He cannot stop with all the homosexual innuendo and gay slurs.

Who would ever believe this man?

http://www.authorsden.com/visit/view...e.asp?id=71940

Posted On:
    7/07/2014 10:44am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    DALE DUGAS EXPOSED FOR THE LIAR HE REALLY IS.
    By JUICY G PINOCHET
    Rated "R" by the Author.
    Last edited: Monday, July 07, 2014
    Posted: Monday, July 07, 2014

Share Print Save Become a Fan

DALE DUGAS (NOT MY NAMESAKE) HAS BEEN TELLING PORKY PIES. THIS ARTICLE OUTLINES THE TRUTH AND WHAT YOU SHOULD ALL KNOW IN THE MARTIAL ARTS WORLD.PEOPLE WHO MAKE UP LIES WILL BE EXPOSED.

DALE DUGAS IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST LIARS IN MARTIAL ARTS. HE IS VERY OVERWEIGHT, DELUDED AND THINKS HE IS FIT TO COMMENT ON PEOPLE BETTER THAN HIMSELF. DALE HIDES BEHIND FAKE QUALIFICATIONS AND IS A VERY POOR EXCUSE FOR AN ATHLETE. IN THIS ARTICLE I SHALL BE OUTLINING REASONS WHY NOBODY IN MARTIAL ARTS SHOULD TRUST OR HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH HIM.

FIRST OFF, DALE DUGAS CLAIMS TO BE A QUALIFIED ACCUPUNCTURIST AND BOARD BREAKING CHAMPION.

UNLESS YOU ARE 5 YEARS OLD OR AS DUMB AS DALE IS, YOU WOULD KNOW THAT ACCUPUNCTURE IS NOT A MARTIAL ARTS. STICKING NEEDLES IN YOUR BUTT IS NOT MARTIAL ARTS; ITS JUST GAYNESS.

ALSO BOARDBREAKING.BREAKING BOARDS IS NO INDICATION OF ANY MARTIAL ARTS SKILL. AS BRUCE LEE SAID IN ENTER THE DRAGON 'BOARDS DON'T HIT BACK'.ANYONE WITH ENOUGH STRENGTH CAN BREAK A BOARD OR A COCONUT. SOME PEOPLE TRY TO FOOL THE UNEDUCATED WITH BOARD BREAKING DEMOS,

BUT THE REALITY IS YOU ARE NOT LIKELY TO BE ATTACKED BY ANY SLABS OF WOOD ANYTIME SOON.A BOARD BREAKING CHAMPION IS NO MARTIAL ARTIST AT ALL, AND NEITHER IS DALE DUGAS WITH A GRAND TOTAL OF ZERO LEGITIMATE MARTIAL
    ARTS RANK IN ANY STYLE OF COMBAT ON EARTH.

ANOTHER REASON DALE DUGAS IS FAKE IS THAT HE IS A FORUM FIGHTER. FORUM FIGHTERS ARE THE SCUM OF THE
    EARTH. PEOPLE WHO WERE BULLIED AT SCHOOL OR WERE TOO FAT TO DO ANY REAL MARTIAL ARTS-LIKE DUGAS-GATHER TOGETHER AND TROLL ONLINE. THESE ARE NOT REAL MARTIAL ARTISTS- THEY ARE PRETENDERS- JUST LIKE ANYONE IN MMA.SUCH FORUMS INCLUDE BULLSHIDO AND MARTIAL ARTS PLANET.

BULLSHIDO IS THE LOWEST VERMIN CLINGING TO MEMORIES OF TALENT THEY NEVER POSSESSED IN THE FIRST PLACE.BULLSHIDO CLAIMS TO BE NUMBER ONE FOR MARTIAL ARTS YET NONE OF THE
    STAFF MEMBERS HAVE ANY REAL RANK IN ANY STYLES.

ALSO, THE OWNER, PHROST FLETCHER NEVER WON A SINGLE FIGHT IN HIS ENTIRE LIFE SOMETHING HE EVEN ADMITS TO.ACTIVELY PROMOTING LIES, RACISM, DRUG ABUSE AND CYBER BULLYING WITH NAZI STYLE PROPAGANDA,BULLSHIDO IS A PERFECTLY ADEQUATE NESTING PLACE FOR FAKES SUCH AS DALE DUGAS.

FAR BE IT FROM ME TO MAKE THINGS UP, BULLSHIDO HAVE BEEN IN TROUBLE WITH THE POLICE MANY TIMES, LIKE WHEN THEY CALLED FRANK DUX A FAKE- A MAN WHO HAS BROKEN BULLET PROOF GLASS WITH HIS BARE HANDS.

ALSO GM DAW A MAN WHOSE PUNCHING SKILL IS SO GOOD HE WAS TOLD HE WAS TOO GOOD FOR GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS.

YOU ARE SIMPLY HATED BY BULLSHIDO IF YOU ARE ANY GOOD AT MARTIAL ARTS. BULLSHIDO CHAMPIONS MMA, ARGUABLY THE MOST HOMOSEXUAL COMBAT SPORT EVER CREATED; HOW APPROPRIATE.

DALE DUGAS HAS NOT BEEN TELLING THE TRUTH FOR A LONG TIME.HE HAS ALSO POSTED VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE SLAGGING OFF GM DAW, HEAD OF THE MFMA MARTIAL ARTS SOCIETY. IF GM DAW IS A FAKE DALE DUGAS, HOW COME HE OWNS A GLOBAL SOCIETY, IS IN A HALL OF FAME AND HAS STUDENTS WORLDWIDE?

THE FACT IS DUGAS HAS PUBLICLY SAID THAT THE MFMA COURSES ARE THE WORST HE HAS EVER SEEN. THE TRUTH IS THAT DALE DUGAS HAS NEVER SEEN ANY MFMA COURSES AND ONCE AGAIN IS A BULLSHITTER WHO RAN WITH HIS TINY PENIS TUCKED IN HIS ANUS FROM GM DAW.

OH YES ITS TRUE.

DALE WOULD HAVE YOU BELIEVE THAT BULLSHIDO OUTED GM DAW AS FAKE AND HE IS ALL PISSED OFF AS A RESULT.

NOT TRUE YET AGAIN.

BULLSHIDO HACKED THE EMAIL
    OF ISRAEL VELEZ AND IT BACKFIRED WHEN THEY WERE CHEEKY TO GM DAW.

GM DAW GAVE THEM SO MUCH ABUSE BACK THAT THEY COULDN'T TAKE IT BACK.

THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN DALE DUGAS IS WHINING WITH DANE ILARIO MAKING UP CRAP.

THE FACT THAT DUGAS HAS THREATENED GM DAW WITH THE POLICE AND A THROWDON AND GM DAW STOOD UP TO IT MAKES DALE EVEN MORE COWARDLY.

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO DALE?

TELL EVERYONE HOW YOU MADE UP **** ABOUT ONE OF THE BEST FIGHTERS ALIVE AND RAN FROM THE CHALLENGE AND THREATENED WITH THE POLICE?

DALE CAN DISH IT OUT LIKE ALL YOU CAN EAT, BUT HASN'T ROOM FOR THE TRUTH AND HE RUNS FROM IT WHEN IT CONFRONTS HIM.

NOBODY IS SCARED OF A FAT LIAR LIKE DALE DUGAS, WHO RAN FROM GM DAW AND CANNOT TOUCH HIS OWN TOES.

I HOPE YOU HAVE ENJOYED THIS ARTICLE.

IT IS ALL TRUE AND YOU CAN ALWAYS FACEBOOK ISRAEL VELEZ AND CONFIRM THE STORY.

NOW THAT YOU KNOW THE TRUTH BEHIND ONE OF THE WORLD'S MOST NOTORIOUS MARTIAL ARTS FRAUDS YOU CAN MOVE ON.

WHATEVER DALE DUGAS SAYS OR DOES ONLINE IS NOT THE WORK OF AN EXPERIENCED MARTIAL ARTISTS WITH REFLECTED RANK AND PRIVILEGE, LIKE GM DAW.

IN ALL HONESTY I WOULD TAKE DALE DUGAS AND FLUSH HIM DOWN THE TOILET, BECAUSE HE IS **** PERSONIFIED IN THE WORLD OF MARTIAL ARTS.

NO DOUBT PEOPLE FROM BULLSHIDO AND DUGAS WILL WHINE LIKE BITCHES IN THE COMMENTS BELOW.

MAYBE BECAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN FOUND OUT AND SO THEY WHINE LIKE THE BITCHES THEY ARE.
    This has been corrected by me to fix his habit of not connecting his paragraphs.

I left the captial letters as that is how it appears on that website.

I wanted this up as evidence before I have it removed and this user banned from the site for violating its SOP.

Seems our little Fake Fraud likes to lie. I underlined and bolded a lot of the statements. Take a look at what he is saying.

Wow, just wow.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    7/07/2014 10:47am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ+Sanda

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Must be something in the water over there.

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.

Posted On:
    7/07/2014 10:57am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Does he think if he keeps at it, his lies will become truth? I mean politician think that. Maybe Thomas works for Parliament over there.

Posted On:
    7/07/2014 11:25am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Removed. Seems the people at Authorsden.com take their site seriously. Ha ha ha. Thomas, you cannot slander and libel people. It will always be removed.

Posted On:
    7/07/2014 11:33am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thomas,

If I and others are lying, why are you having web pages shut down, articles and accounts at authorsden.com removed?

I find that interesting.

You claim I am lying about you. So why are your sites, articles and accounts being removed?

LOL

Because it is you who is lying.