Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

CTC Blue Belt (allegedly) defeats zombie with basic BJJ

I'm glad I don't live in Virginia.

Last edited by submessenger; 3/03/2016 5:01pm at . Reason: video makey workey

Style
    street paddleboarding
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I wouldn't be shocked to hear that a grappler was bitten in a street fight. I know a guy who got bit on the hand and nipple when he got someone in a headlock. But unlike the certain victory the RBSD crowd sometimes makes of the bite, the story usually goes "he bit me, and I got really pissed off and beat the **** out of him."

Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    I wouldn't be shocked to hear that a grappler was bitten in a street fight. I know a guy who got bit on the hand and nipple when he got someone in a headlock. But unlike the certain victory the RBSD crowd sometimes makes of the bite, the story usually goes "he bit me, and I got really pissed off and beat the **** out of him."
    I don't claim any RBSD experience, but in my experience with normal training, I often don't notice minor injuries until the next day; I've taken my share of nut shots, too. It's not difficult for anyone with legit training to understand that "teh r33l dedliez," are anything but.

I just find this video humorous in light of all the GU beatdowns we've been hosting, lately. Almost like it was planned.

(edit) keep your nipple biting out of this, we're a family-oriented site, now!

Style
    Bjj
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    An old training buddy that did some chunning decided to horse bite (pinch inner thigh) during a RNC as a funny way to escape from said position. Whilst it worked on some of the rbsd guys. i dealt with sting and applied the choke harder and he tapped.

I didnt wanna be a dick cos he was showing some of the other guys something but at the same time i guess i showed that if somones got a fair idea they'll tap you out long before the pain becomes unbearable.

So essentially the 'dirty' tricks are just that. Tricks. I like Bas Ruttens take on the chick saying she'll eye gauge him if he puts on a RNC.

Style
    Muay Thai/Wrestling
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I couldn't watch the video long enough to find out what happened. I got as far as hearing something about RD then my eyes glazed over and I fell asleep.

Anybody got the cliffs?

Style
    BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Really, it's just a Reba McEntire song

The lights went out. Blue belt gets home, attacked by crazy neighbor. Blue chokes the guy out, then holds him in americana until the cops show up.

Style
    mma /boxing/muai thai
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have been bitten wraslin scumbags before. Didn't work for him either.

The funniest part was I had him in half guard and he was trying to headlock me from the bottom and the comes out with."have you had enough yet?"
    Whitsunday Martial Arts Airlie Beach North Queensland.
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/WhitsundayMartialArts

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by gregaquaman View Post
    I have been bitten wraslin scumbags before. Didn't work for him either.

The funniest part was I had him in half guard and he was trying to headlock me from the bottom and the comes out with."have you had enough yet?"
    NO ONE BEATS THE BLACK KNIGHT
    "Your body must be like a stone, your mind... like a meatloaf."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.

Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    NO ONE BEATS THE BLACK KNIGHT
    It's just a flesh wound?

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've had worse.
    "Your body must be like a stone, your mind... like a meatloaf."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last