Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    6/02/2015 4:09pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ, FMA, JKD, Pankration

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Black Belt in Greek Pankration Athlima?

So I was walking to get lunch and I came across this gym obviously walking distance from where I am working right now. Which I will most likely not be at long enough to matter but hey finding a place that is closer than city boxing (http://www.cityboxing.com) to train at during lunch if this does turn into a full time gig wouldn't be bad. Unfortunately get back and see no lunch time schedule.
    http://p5academy.com/instructors-and...hilip-palmejar
    So Roy Harris Black Belt ok not bad not great but not bad.
    Then I saw the lack Belt in Greek Pankration Athlima under 8th Degree Black Belt Hanshi Roberto Serrano, Jr.
    So is the Pankration claims legit? Not as is he a black belt but do they actually mean anything ontop of his BJJ black belt from Roy Harris.
    Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
    –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/02/2015 5:32pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well Roy is local give him a call.

Posted On:
    6/02/2015 5:36pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ, FMA, JKD, Pankration

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    Well Roy is local give him a call.
    I don't doubt the guy is a Roy Harris Black Belt I would hope he would vouch for all of his Black Belts, I know another Roy Harris Black Belt I can ask if his BJJ skills are up to snuff but I am fairly sure that they are.
    I am more curious about his "Pankration black belt" as I have never heard of one.
    Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
    –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence