Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Style
    mt/bjj
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I trolled someone irl

Sometimes for extra money I drive for Lyft (Lyft is an app that's exactly like Uber), I meet some interesting passengers. So... just last night I had a passenger go to a popular west Oakland kickboxing gym.

I seen his destination and I brought it up then he asked me if I trained to which I replied "Yes, I do Wing Chun" then he let out a slight laugh.

I then went on how my friend is a blue belt in bjj and that I always "beat him up with my chun when we play fight" and then I said "grappling doesn't work in the streets cause the ground is deadly"

He goes on to say that there has been plenty of guys who entered the gym saying the same thing but got beat up but I replied with "Yeah maybe but my Sifu has the real Chun lineage" he talked about grappling then I brought up how we have wristlocks.

He said it wouldn't work on MMA fighters with gloves but I mentioned how in the chun we don't need gloves because we are deadly.

He became agitated with a stressful laugh and invited me to train and sign a waiver for light body sparring to see if what I do works (he was very patient and respectful)

So I say "We never spar because our moves are too deadly but I'm down to come"
    I never told the guy I was kidding
    #TrollConfessions
    Last edited by big maclol; 3/01/2017 6:58pm at .

Style
    FMA, Ego Warrior
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What cracks me up is you'd be the first chunner I'd ever seen who's built like a heavy weight kick boxer.
    Usually they look more like the kind of guys that know where to find best tempeh sandwich in town.

Style
    Chinese Boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Okay, now that's funny.

Style
    mt/bjj
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Holding back the laughter during this was difficult

Style
    Kyokushin/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's some quality baiting right there.

Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    What cracks me up is you'd be the first chunner I'd ever seen who's built like a heavy weight kick boxer.
    Usually they look more like the kind of guys that know where to find best tempeh sandwich in town.
    I got a chunner in my BJJ club who is built like a heavy weight boxer. Pretty stacked to be honest. He keeps bothering the professor to let him teach WC there. Got a bit upset with me when he heard the coach asking me/talking to me about the possibility of me teaching freestyle wrestling there.

I told him that while wrestling has shown itself effective and worked in things like ADCC, UFC, and even gave Rickson Gracie a hard time(Mark Schultz in particular) WC has not done well or shown itself to be overly effective. His response, "Real WC has never been demonstrated in any of those venues. Those guys were all either Kung Fu falsely claiming WC or they had bad lineages."

I just smiled and walked away.

Style
    FMA, Ego Warrior
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
    I got a chunner in my BJJ club who is built like a heavy weight boxer. Pretty stacked to be honest. He keeps bothering the professor to let him teach WC there. Got a bit upset with me when he heard the coach asking me/talking to me about the possibility of me teaching freestyle wrestling there.

I told him that while wrestling has shown itself effective and worked in things like ADCC, UFC, and even gave Rickson Gracie a hard time(Mark Schultz in particular) WC has not done well or shown itself to be overly effective. His response, "Real WC has never been demonstrated in any of those venues. Those guys were all either Kung Fu falsely claiming WC or they had bad lineages."

I just smiled and walked away.
    Does he know where to get a good tempeh sandwich?

Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Does he know where to get a good tempeh sandwich?
    No clue.

Style
    Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Almost all the chunners I've met here are very solidly built.

Style
    Pit fighting
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by big maclol View Post
    Sometimes for extra money I drive for Lyft (Lyft is an app that's exactly like Uber), I meet some interesting passengers. So... just last night I had a passenger go to a popular west Oakland kickboxing gym.

I seen his destination and I brought it up then he asked me if I trained to which I replied "Yes, I do Wing Chun" then he let out a slight laugh.

I then went on how my friend is a blue belt in bjj and that I always "beat him up with my chun when we play fight" and then I said "grappling doesn't work in the streets cause the ground is deadly"

He goes on to say that there has been plenty of guys who entered the gym saying the same thing but got beat up but I replied with "Yeah maybe but my Sifu has the real Chun lineage" he talked about grappling then I brought up how we have wristlocks.

He said it wouldn't work on MMA fighters with gloves but I mentioned how in the chun we don't need gloves because we are deadly.

He became agitated with a stressful laugh and invited me to train and sign a waiver for light body sparring to see if what I do works (he was very patient and respectful)

So I say "We never spar because our moves are too deadly but I'm down to come"
    I never told the guy I was kidding
    #TrollConfessions
    You are a genious, no more no less

Page 1 of 2 12 Last