Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123 4567 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    11/18/2013 5:51pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Trad Ju Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I too read the original story - and, shame on me - I thought it funny.

I still do.

Still, it does point the way to obvious difficulties in seeking a resolution post-conflict.

Posted On:
    11/19/2013 3:08am

Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieux Normand View Post
    I believe that, in arabic, the person doing the chopping is called a "mohel".
    They are dick heads..so yeah

Posted On:
    11/19/2013 3:14am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Arabic, heebrew, like there's a fucking difference?

Chop either head and there goes whatever IQ was behind the fat schnoz (more arabic there), the sloping forehead, the absent chin and the single brow.

Case in point: ersatzb.
    You are still angry because you are a French immigrant living in Canada with no career, working an immigrant/college kid's job, with no chair or a desk to speak of? I hope you have comfortable shoos and that your back doesn't ache too much :) hehehe.
    And again, the genetic difference between french and other Mediterranean nations as the Hebrews is not big. You guys also have dark hair and large noses...
    You president for example, now visiting here, and the former one..they could be jews easy...

Posted On:
    11/19/2013 10:42am

Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    And again, the genetic difference between french and other Mediterranean nations as the Hebrews is not big. You guys also have dark hair and large noses...
    Congratulations.

You've finally figured out why, where I'm from, we call ourselves les Normands.

Most of the rest of France is infested with mediterraneans who--as you've finally noticed--could easily pass for li'l darkies--'cause that's pretty much what they are.

As much as I'd love to pass for a monobrow (no really, I would), I'm afraid that would require a rewrite of my genotype (and, hence, my phenotype)...

...or I could buy a Groucho mask at the nearest joke shop. Soon as I put it on, erzebel, we'd be twins (you, of course, being the Danny DeVito half).

Posted On:
    11/20/2013 2:47am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Congratulations.

You've finally figured out why, where I'm from, we call ourselves les Normands.

Most of the rest of France is infested with mediterraneans who--as you've finally noticed--could easily pass for li'l darkies--'cause that's pretty much what they are.

As much as I'd love to pass for a monobrow (no really, I would), I'm afraid that would require a rewrite of my genotype (and, hence, my phenotype)...

...or I could buy a Groucho mask at the nearest joke shop. Soon as I put it on, erzebel, we'd be twins (you, of course, being the Danny DeVito half).
    Wow you use big words for an uneducated laborer. genotype and phenotype..god..the intelligence you ooze out from your french mouth. U guys from franse can call yourself in french les baguette that will not make you a baguette. You talk frog, you look frog and you cat like a frog..oh and your national is frog...be grateful for what your country gave you, and stop being such an ungrateful douche bag. I know treason is in your blood but common, show some solidarity with your people (The French). I can see you were hurt by some olive complexion individuals..and you couldn't hack it in your homeland FRANCE but that is not a reason to be a jerk.
    If indeed you by a deliberate breeding program are a purebred and a descendant of some tribe that came from the north, than you are an inbreed just like billy bob the hill billy, or Muhammad the arab from Abu Gosh marrying his cousin. So your best scenario is that you are the product of inbreeding (that actually makes lots of sense to me now, the lack of drive, the underachievement, the blaming of others for your inadequacies, the laziness, oh no that's a french thing).
    But lets assume that for hundreds and hundreds of years there was zero crossbreeding with the local french population...and you are the direct decedent of Thor himself..your superior kind most have something to show for it..like lets say Nobel prizes in medicine, physics, chemistry, economy etc. Right????
    How many originated from Normandy?

Posted On:
    11/20/2013 2:09pm

Join us... or die

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    Wow you use big words for an uneducated laborer.
    That's 'cause I'm not. You can avoid such cognitive dissonance in the future by doing something called "cluing in".

genotype and phenotype
    Had to look 'em up, huh? Well at least you're learning something.

..god..
    Now, now: you know very well that, to address me, you must leave out the letter 'o' or your fellow louse-beards will name thee 'blasphemer'.

the intelligence you ooze out from your french mouth.
    You have a point, ersatzb: compared to arab-wannabees like you, even the French show some intelligence.

...guys from franse can call yourself in french les baguette that will not make you a baguette.
    'Course not. Baggots are halal. That's why they call you a baggot. And an excellent example of baggotry you are, too.

You talk frog
    True, but I'm also working on my hebrew: "squeal, squeal, oink, oink, oink, allahu akbar". See? Not even an accent!

you cat like a frog
    And you dog like a pork. Whatever all that is supposed to signify.

..oh and your national is frog...
    Tell me, 'English teacher', what does this even mean?

be grateful for what your country gave you
    Sometimes. But that north coast they gave us does get a lot of rain at some times of the year.

I know treason is in your blood but common,
    Again, teach me some of your 'English'--what does this actually mean?

I can see you were hurt by some olive complexion individuals
    Well, I do waste a lot of time per shift throwing them out the venue door. On the other hand, I guess a paycheck's a paycheck.

..and you couldn't hack it in your homeland FRANCE but that is not a reason to be a jerk.
    I'm curious: where exactly do you think I live? As for being a jerk, we all have hobbies.

If indeed you by a deliberate breeding program
    Bringing up deliberate breeding programs? You shameless Nazi.

you are an inbreed just like billy bob the hill billy, or Muhammad the arab from Abu Gosh marrying his cousin.
    You might want to look up some real medical stats regarding the prevalence of certain congenital conditions amongst your own ilk, and the reasons for them. Just sayin'...

But lets assume that for hundreds and hundreds of years there was zero crossbreeding with the local french population
    Why would you assume any such thing? When my tribe arrived, the Franks of that part of the country were still proper Teutonic people. They'd just moved from the North a bit earlier and hadn't yet had time to mix with anything inferior. If you want real li'l froggies who look something like you, you must go further south. Same as Italy and a number of other European nations: human in the north, subhuman in the south.

...and you are the direct decedent of Thor himself..your superior kind most have something to show for it..like lets say Nobel prizes in medicine, physics, chemistry, economy etc. Right????
    Wait...you're saying that Nobel prize recipients are direct descendants of personifications of natural forces? Your universe is so full of win, you should bottle and sell it as laxative. Really, you'd make a pile of malodorous shekels and could retire from your brilliant English-teaching career.

Well...what are you waiting for?

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    11/20/2013 8:23pm

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, this thread has gone to ****.

Posted On:
    11/21/2013 3:13am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's 'cause I'm not.
    Yes you are, you are French.
    About the chair thing, you asked me to look up the law regarding an employer providing a chair. I am pretty sure that you are eligible for a chair, i know you are a proud old french man, trying to keep up with the kids, but common...ask for a god damn chair!!! you can't stand the entire shift every night...
    Pride be damn old man..i hate to think of you standing in a piss soaked street, in the rain, trying to keep those old wrinkled hands of yours worm, night after night..once in a while coughing into your handkerchief. Young happy guys half your age looking at you in contemptuous pity, hoping they will find a job with a chair by the time they are 50.
    The only good thing out of this fucking miserable bitter scenario which is your life, at least you are one hell of a poster boy to stay in school..I mean one look at you and a guy turns back home from this dark piss smelling "club" and starts cramming for his collage exams.
    I can see you shouting at your kids "you want to end up like me!! you floozy! stop fucking those arabs!! and go to collage!!" but, like father like daughter..she too works in an ally smelling of piss.
    The End..or for you-- FIN.

Posted On:
    11/21/2013 1:12pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tay-sachs machine View Post
    Yes you are, you are French.
    Basic reading tip: to avoid the dreaded 'strawman' accusation, respond to the point actually made. The "No, I'm not" I wrote, for example, was a response to your assertion that I was an uneducated labourer--which I am not. You, on the other hand, respond with the above-cited brilliance, rather than replying to the point I'd actually made. Your avatar is well-earned.

Basically, you're having a conversation with yourself. Whether this is intentional, or merely a function of your incomplete command of any language, is irrelevant at this point. Ersatzb, meet ersatzb. Enjoy your talk.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/21/2013 1:19pm

Style: aikido

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    Well, this thread has gone to ****.
    Apparently my warning was too subtle. The troll has been well fed ITT.
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123 4567 LastLast