Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 34567 89101117 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Administrator

Posted On:
    11/20/2013 11:30am

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here's the thing about the Wards, they have ZERO bearing on what or how he teaches. As most military guys here will explain weapons are the main priority and unless you get into Seal and Ranger territory your H2H sucks balls.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/20/2013 2:54pm

Style: aikido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Here's the thing about the Wards, they have ZERO bearing on what or how he teaches. As most military guys here will explain weapons are the main priority and unless you get into Seal and Ranger territory your H2H sucks balls.
    Yeah, I'm aware of that. I was just wondering if we might find more of the same kind of dishonesty in his military biography that we are finding in his martial arts biography, that is, making a big deal out of "accomplishments" that don't real represent any effort or expertise on his part.

Something else I noticed:
    Tai Shu Do when translated is “The Way of Ultimate Techniques” and it is a fantastic style of martial art for both self defense and physical fitness.

Tai Shu Do is a combination of several different styles of martial arts uniquely blended to provide the most realistic combat self defense for the streets.

Techniques include but are not limited to empty hand fighting using all forms of striking, punching, kicking, knee strikes, elbow strikes, choke holds, joint locks, throws, pressure points and ground fighting. This complete combination of different styles makes Tai Shu Do one of the most efficient forms of self-defense.

Mastery also requires the use of traditional weapons. Modern day training defending oneself against knives, guns and other potential arms are thoroughly trained as well.

Tai Shu Do major influences are American & Mauy Thai Kickboxing, Kenpo Karate, Aikido, JuJitsu, and Shaolin Iron Tiger Based Kung Fu.

Its minor infulences are Martial Arts Police Methods, Wakazamurai Kokusai Budo, Combat Karate, Combat Goju Karate Do, Combat Jujitsu, Shaolin Combat Kung Fu, Combat San Shou, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Kung Fu San Soo, Pankration, Chin Na, Dim Mak, Kyusho-Jitsu, Kun Tao, Hwa Rang Do, Hakuda Jutsu, Sinanju Shin Do, Choy Lay Fut Kung Fu, AikiJitsu, Filipino Boxing, Zen Sekei Goshin Jitsu, Shaolin Chuan Fa, Praying Mantis Kung Fu, Gojitsu-Ryu Karate-Do, Hapki-Do Police Methods, American Modern Jujitsu, American Modern Aikido, Freestyle Karate, Shioku Waza, American Kenpo, Valadez Kenpo-Ryu, Shaolin Twin Dragons Kenpo Jiu-Jutsu, Dragon Shaolin Kenpo Karate, Shaolin-Wutang Kung Fu Internal Power Systems, Tae Kwon Do, Krav Maga, Yoshin-Ryu Combat JuJitsu, Kan Balam Kung Fu, Decuerdas Eskrima, Keha Katate-Do, Jeet Kune Do, Wing Chun, Kali Silat, Scientific Tad Sun Pok Hybrid Sysytem, Warrior Self Defense System, Bhat Ninjutsu/Karate, Shinka Ryu Ninjutsu, Koga Ryu Ninjutsu, Offensive Fighting Tactics, Extreme Street Survival, Combat Silat, Military Close Quarters Combat, Law Enforcement Combative Tactics.
    As has already been established in this thread, Yoder's total experience in Wakazamurai Kokusai Budo and the Tad Sun Pok system amounts to the sending of two e-mails, and yet he somehow managed to incorporate elements of these arts into Tai Shu Do.
    Last edited by OwlMatt; 11/20/2013 3:06pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/20/2013 5:33pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Tai Shu Do

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Check first before you attack someone!!!

All of the above have been officially issued to me. Most ranks have been earned, others have been given honorary, and others cross-ranked. If you have questions about someone you should ask them first instead of attacking them before you know all of the facts. I can provide all of my certificates and you can check them out for yourself!!!

Nothing for Show, All for use

Posted On:
    11/20/2013 5:45pm

supporting member
     Style: Jook Lum South Mantis,

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He seems to be yet another deluded individual who watched way too many kung fu movies and got on the get rank by promoting rank bandwagon.

His videos suck.

His made up material sucks.

Why would anyone listen to some pathetic cellar dweller drone on and on about 57 ranks?

Waste of time.

Nothing but a mouthboxing fraud.

Enough said.

Administrator

Posted On:
    11/20/2013 6:39pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyoder View Post
    All of the above have been officially issued to me. Most ranks have been earned, others have been given honorary, and others cross-ranked. If you have questions about someone you should ask them first instead of attacking them before you know all of the facts. I can provide all of my certificates and you can check them out for yourself!!!
    Well since you're here how about you tell us about your over inflated resume here.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/20/2013 6:43pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Tai Shu Do

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Like I said I All of my certificates have been officially issued to me. Most ranks have been earned, others have been given honorary, and others cross-ranked. If you have questions about someone you should ask them first instead of attacking them before you know all of the facts. I can provide all of my certificates and you can check them out for yourself!!!

Administrator

Posted On:
    11/20/2013 6:48pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome to bullshido. You were asked and your response is on this thread. Actually, the time, dates, places, actual physical teachers and testing areas would be more beneficial than the actual certificates.

Posted On:
    11/20/2013 6:52pm

Style: BJJ, MMA, JJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    G'day Bob, welcome to the site. Thank you for your kind offer, if you could please post .jpegs of your certificates in this thread that would be fantastic.

Alternatively, if you e-mail them to me at cualltaigh@gmail.com I can post them for you.

Cheers
    Dum spiro, spero.
    Tada gan iarracht.

Nothing for Show, All for use

Posted On:
    11/20/2013 6:58pm

supporting member
     Style: Jook Lum South Mantis,

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    waste of time.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/20/2013 8:24pm

Style: aikido

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Check first before you attack someone!!!
    We are checking, Mr. Yoder; that's what this thread is all about. What you see here is the result of our checking.

You can save us some time getting to the truth, Mr. Yoder. Could you answer the following questions for us, please?
    1. What ranks of yours are the actual result of being tested in person? Would you tell us the names of the organizations who issued those ranks?
    2. How many of the organizations of those of which you claim to be a director/representative give out ranks over the internet to people who do not train or test with the organization?
    3. What organization issued your 10th dan in police methods? Do you have any experience in law enforcement?
    4. What organization issued your 2nd dan in Brazilian jiu-jitsu?
Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 34567 89101117 ... LastLast