Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    11/19/2013 9:13pm

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have the power supply knocked out of my computer containing the circlejerk files. I know I remember Yoder's name.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/19/2013 11:16pm

Style: aikido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is there a French speaker who could have a look at that krav web site? I'd like to know if that organization is the source of Yoder's krav maga rank, and if it is a long-distance rank distributor like the other stuff we've found.

ORNYTHORINQUE!... BOIT-SANS-SOIF!... BACHI-BOUZOUK!

Posted On:
    11/20/2013 1:01am

supporting member
     Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by OwlMatt View Post
    Is there a French speaker who could have a look at that krav web site? I'd like to know if that organization is the source of Yoder's krav maga rank, and if it is a long-distance rank distributor like the other stuff we've found.
    I'm in. What's the link and what am I looking for precisely?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/20/2013 8:57am

Style: BJJ Beginner

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In military uniform:
    Attachment 15588

Source: http://www.tckmfrance.com/partenaires-etrangers/

This site might be the source of his krav rank.
    The funny thing is, though not really important, is that the photo looks shopped, like the head is stuck on.

Posted On:
    11/20/2013 9:04am

Style: Siling Labuyo Arnis

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Auszi View Post
    The funny thing is, though not really important, is that the photo looks shopped, like the head is stuck on.
    Wouldn't be the first time we've seen that here.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/20/2013 9:11am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cap View Post
    I'm in. What's the link and what am I looking for precisely?
    The link in this post:
    In military uniform:

Source: http://www.tckmfrance.com/partenaires-etrangers/

This site might be the source of his krav rank.
    What I'd like to know is if this is a program that gives out rank in krav maga, and if the site says how someone joins the organization. All of Yoder's ranks I've been able to verify so far have come long-distance, either through correspondence courses or in recognition of other ranks; I'd like to know if this is more of the same.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/20/2013 9:19am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chili Pepper View Post
    Wouldn't be the first time we've seen that here.
    Unless the military service in his bio is completely made-up -- and I'm inclined to believe it isn't because he could have made up something much more impressive than this -- the picture is probably legit.

I stated studying the martial arts when I was 8 years old in 1979 and served in the United States Air Force for 12 years from 1996 to 2008. I enlisted as a Security Police Member a.k.a Security Forces. While serving I deployed numerous times and in 2001 was called to active duty. While on active duty I was awarded THE AIR FORCE COMMENDATION MEDAL for OUTSTANDING ACHIEVEMENT 11 September 2001 to 15 September 2003 as a Security Forces Member with the 121st Security Forces Squadron, 121st Air Refueling Wing, Rickenbacker International Airport, Columbus, Ohio. During this period, my outstanding professionalism and leadership directly contributed to the effectiveness and success of Air Force missions supporting Operation NOBLE EAGLE, Operation ENDURING FREEDOM and Operation FUNDAMENTAL JUSTICE. I deployed in support of the 89th Security Forces at Andrews Air Force Base and served as part of an enhanced homeland security operation. I supervised the increased force protection and anti-terrorism measures essential in the protection of assets vital to our nations war fighting capability. In addition, I served as member of a Quick Reaction Team dedicated to the strategic airlift of dangerous Al-Qaeda and Taliban Detainees from the Afghanistan combat zone to the internment facility at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba. My continued commitment to excellence during this wartime activation set the standard for my fellow Non-Commissioned Officers to follow. My distinctive accomplishments reflected great credit upon myself, the Air National Guard and the United States Air Force. I was also awarded the ARMY ACHIEVEMENT MEDAL for my OUTSTANDING ACCOMPLISHMENTS and service from 14 January 2002 to 30 September 2002 as a member of the Force Protection Task Force assigned following the terrorist attacks on America, myself, the Ohio National Guard and the United States Armed Services. In addition I received a Certificate of Achievement for my attention to detail and professional conduct during the September 10, 2004 security detail attached to Air Force One. During that time period, homeland security levels were elevated and my actions directly resulted in a higher level of security for the Commander in Chief, George W. Bush. I also received a Certificate of Achievement recognizing me for my attention to detail and professional conduct during the September 8, 2006 security detail attached to the Ohio-Serbia Partnership. During that time period, homeland security levels were elevated and my actions directly resulted in a higher level of security for President Tadic of Serbia. I held the rank of TSgt E-6 when I existed the military in 2008. I'm still a member in good standing of the 121st Security Forces Alumni Association.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/20/2013 9:20am

Style: Kali

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Auszi View Post
    TinyEye gets no hits, thats not a 100% no but we have had success finding copied images there before

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/20/2013 9:27am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    BTW, is there anyone with US military experience who can tell us if those medals, certificates, and awards listed in that bio are anything special? What this sounds like to me is an average SF guy making a big deal out of a few "every kid gets a trophy" kind of awards. But I don't know enough to be sure.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/20/2013 10:22am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here is the web site of the ASDA, where Yoder is on the board of directors. Looks like Yoder is not only collecting online ranks for himself, but is also in the business of giving them out.

Warning: annoying music
    http://asdamembership.com/index.html
Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 23456 7891016 ... LastLast