Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    8/19/2014 9:25am

Business Class Supporting Member
     NY Combat Sambo Style: combat sambo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sambosteve View Post
    Looking into something regarding Yoder. Will post when I have relevant info. Don't want to post now in case he is monitoring the thread.
    Well, I tried to get in touch with John Jay College and confirm whether or not Yoder actually had a degree from there as his facebook bio had claimed. My wife in a grad of there and my dad was faculty (it is here in NYC). I never heard back from their alumni department, but I highly doubt Yoder graduated from there.

As an aside, he has twice tried to join the ASA since I posted that last post. And tried to join with me on some site called "skillpages"
    One of the best Bullshido investigations ever written: http://www.bullshido.org/David_Kujawski_Investigation

"disgruntled ex student who couldn't hack training with Dave and his material and opted out (could be called pussied out) of training to go to Sambo" - Mor Sao

Nothing for Show, All for use

Posted On:
    8/19/2014 4:08pm

supporting member
     Style: Jook Lum South Mantis,

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He asked twice to join in on my Iron Skills group on Facebook. After the second attempt, I blocked him and explained to the group who he was and linked to this thread.

The responses were funny.

57 ranks?

No fucking way.

He still is a fake and a fraud and a coward.

Here to kick your ass.

Posted On:
    8/20/2014 8:19am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It is an impressive list to put on any resume. But why do none of them know how to use paragraphs?

I'm tempted to comment on the medical issues he noted at some point, but it's a pointless addition to a thoroughly exhausted topic.

That said, googling his name doesn't bring this thread up, but it's the top result for 'Grandmaster Bob Yoder'. Right above this gem, which I'm sure has been posted before:

http://www.koakajukenbo.com/grand-masters

which links to his bio.

Chaos? Panic?... Disorder??
    .........................​My work here is done.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    8/20/2014 11:06am

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SugataSanshiro View Post
    Grove City Jiu Jitsu is the only school (that I know of) in Grove City, OH with a BJJ black belt owner/operator. The gym is 8 miles away from Mr. Yoder's. I'm sure he's reading this, so I cordially invite him to come over and train with us (Mon & Wed--6-7:45; Tue & TR--10-11:45; Sat--12; Sun--6-7:30.
    Are you the BJJ black belt owner/operator?

Posted On:
    10/18/2014 3:57am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: wing chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I clicked on one of his FB pages, then got invited to the rest. When I saw his "accomplishments" I just knew you guys would be all over it. I asked for a list off all that he sells. should be interesting.

Posted On:
    11/05/2014 6:13pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The 57 rank Douche Bob Yoder commented on my Google+ and Youtube videos where I call him and Thomas " I am a registered 10th Degree BB" Daw both cowarly mouth boxers.

I deleted his diatribe.

He calls his miltary service into play, like being a fake and fraud means I am making fun of a vet.

I am doing no such thing.

I am calling a douchebag a douchebag.

Anytime you want to come show me what actual skills you have, Bob; you are more than welcome.

If you want to have a pity party about your excuses, go **** yourself.

That simple enough for a low brow moron such as yourself?

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    11/05/2014 9:10pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mor Sao View Post
    He calls his miltary service into play, like being a fake and fraud means I am making fun of a vet.
    Is this his appeal to authority or something like that. I respect and thank everyone who served, but those who steal valor or use that service as an 'I deserve ------' really piss me off. If you serve your country merely to be recognized, it is a waste of everyone's time.

I served because I wanted to, nobody made me; nobody twisted Bob's arm either. My country isn't better off because I served an unremarkable few years; my life is, however, better because of the things I learned.

People who fake rank in the martial arts are shady bastards and hopefully, they won't benefit from that fakery.

We have good, men and women in the military who lay their lives on the line on a daily basis. These soldiers, sailors and marines deserve our support and kind words. People who steal valor are the lowest of low; they deserve to be exposed and blasted.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/05/2014 10:22pm

Style: sanchin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What the **** did I just find? I spent an hour and a half reading this ****, and I'm still not sure whether I'm laughing or crying. I just know my face hurts.

Bullshido just touched me in a very special place. I love you guys.

On a more serious note, I'm planning on making a trip to Wisconsin before the end of the school year. I could make a stopover in O-hi-o if I knew that this shithead wouldn't just dodge me. Whaddaya think? Will he be there? I could act like I don't know anything (pretty much true) and try to get him to show me some m0v35. Just thinking out loud.

Administrator

Posted On:
    11/06/2014 12:46am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by slamdunc View Post
    Is this his appeal to authority or something like that.
    Yes, It's called special pleading.

Posted On:
    11/06/2014 8:50am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So crybaby bob(his new nickname) posted up again.

Here is what he posted:

Bob Yoder10 hours ago

Why don't up put up or shut up!!! Visit my website where do I claim to hold 57 different black belts.

Why not email me and request my actual resume/bio and not the fabricated one that was posted on the infamous keyboard warrior site where someone posted that false bullshit to in order to try to discredit me.

I have been a state licensed unarmed self defense instructor by the State of Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Corrections teaching both state and county correctional personnel.

I'm also a licensed Law Enforcement Trainer and even have received a Professional Letter of Recommendation from the Senior Law Enforcement Training Officer of the Ohio Peace Officer Training Academy.

I also served in the military as a Military Police Officer in the Army and as a Security Police Officer / Security Forces Member in the Air Force for over 12 years.

I was deployed to Afghanistan as part of a Quick Reaction Team.

I also worked for the State of Ohio Adjutant General.

All of this can be easily verified just as my martial arts history and lineage.

So I have but one question for you and that is why do you not check everything out for yourself and remove my name from your mouth.

I don't know who this Daw person is but I can guarantee you sir that I'm not a coward and do not hide from anyone!!!

So challenge me and I will gladly accept your challenge.

If its a fight you want then it is a fight you'll get. No pads, no points, and no rules.

I have bit my tough long enough so let end this if you're the bad ass that you think you are!!! My phone number and address are listed on my website www.taishudo.com so what are you waiting for?

By the way what have you every done with your life to benefit this great country of ours or even your local government? I respectfully await your response sir!!!