232733 Bullies, 3681 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 261 to 270 of 353
Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 172324252627 28293031 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,098

    Posted On:
    2/12/2014 1:42pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger82 View Post
    By the way Krav Maga does not have Dan rankings
    Krav Maga has been mcdojoized and you are entering into an argument that can only devolve into "who has the real Kr_v M_g_."

    Yeah, uhmm, let's not open this can of worms.
  2. Vieux Normand is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,271

    Posted On:
    2/12/2014 4:03pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Krav Maga has been mcdojoized and you are entering into an argument that can only devolve into "who has the real Kr_v M_g_."

    Yeah, uhmm, let's not open this can of worms.
    An optimist might reply that that can of worms has been opened so many damned times there can't possibly be any worms left in it.

    A realist, however, understands that there are always more worms.
  3. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,098

    Posted On:
    3/05/2014 6:20pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    5
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey Bob? How is it going? I just figured I'd give this a bump instead of giving you a neg rep. This way, everyone knows you are googling your name. Oh I bumped the other thread as well.
  4. Phrost is offline
    Phrost's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 1998
    Location
    Cow Town
    Posts
    19,125

    Posted On:
    3/05/2014 8:44pm

    Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

    6
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Heh:

    My good name is being slandered on your website and I've also received threatened by users of your website in relation to the public slander on your site. I'm asking you to deal with this matter immediately by removing the thread immediately or I will seek legal council.


    Believe and Achieve,
    Grandmaster Bob Yoder
    http://www.taishudo.com
    Pretty sure nobody here is stupid enough to "threatened" someone, but hey, if you're stupid enough to think that people pointing out facts about you, or saying things you don't like, is "slander", then it's possible to misunderstand just about anything.
  5. FinalLegion is offline
    FinalLegion's Avatar

    Welterweight

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    745

    Posted On:
    3/05/2014 10:01pm

    supporting member
     Style: Shotokan

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost View Post
    Heh:



    Pretty sure nobody here is stupid enough to "threatened" someone, but hey, if you're stupid enough to think that people pointing out facts about you, or saying things you don't like, is "slander", then it's possible to misunderstand just about anything.
    ...when did his name become good?
  6. Bezmond is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Tianjin, China
    Posts
    407

    Posted On:
    3/05/2014 10:21pm


     Style: Taijiquan, Karate

    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What the what is a " Theo-Centric Martial Arts Chaplain?"
  7. W. Rabbit is offline
    W. Rabbit's Avatar

    heaven sent and hell bent but weapons clenched and well kept

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    8,583

    Posted On:
    3/05/2014 10:33pm

    supporting member
     Style: 

    4
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "I have more ranks and martial arts mastery than anyone known to man!"

    "No you don't"

    "SLAAAAAANDER!!!!"
  8. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,098

    Posted On:
    3/06/2014 1:54am

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oooh can I play?
    This is from 3 months ago.


    Quote Originally Posted by bobyoder View Post
    I'm now being physically threatened in post #205. Do I really have to get a lawyer involved to get something done about this!!! Do you have evidence to support your claim or assertion?
    Yes Provide links to online resource of said evidence here: http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...71#post2810271
    post #205 Detailed description of the information above and background I'm now being physically threatened in post #205. Do I really have to get a lawyer involved to get something done about this!!! I've reported before about being slandered to the point of someone posting a picture of a black van with free candy painted on the side in white paint like I'm someone kind of child molester or prevent. I have do nothing to deserve all of this abuse!!! Either do the right thing now by shutting all of this down or I guess I will have to consult with a lawyer about this!!!

    Your own words: PLEASE NOTE: Bullshido will do everything it can to protect your anonymity but this form is not to be used for the purpose of slander/etc., and in such cases we will co-operate fully with any investigation into illegal conduct.
    Here is post 205.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mor Sao View Post
    Bob,

    You admitted to training via home learning/dvd courses. That is pay for play.

    I am saddened that you cannot answer any question directed at you.

    You are a coward.

    I would love to cross hands with you, knock you around like the untrained fool you actually are, film it and show everyone in the universe you are a lying, cheating conman who has been misrepresenting himself to the universe.

    You suck.

    period.

    Hmmmm you might have a miniscule chance of making this claim. The problem is post #124, BY YOU, 81 posts earlier.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyoder View Post
    All of my ranks and training in the martial arts can be verified!!! Also all of my military history can be as well. To all of your keyboard warriors out there I offer a free trail lesson if you want to see what Tai Shu Do is all about!!! Otherwise all of you haters just keep posting because like they say in Hollywood any publicity is good publicity!!! Also while we are on the subject all of my military history can be verified also!!!
    You called people keyboard warriors and invited them to see what your art was all about. Isn't it ironic you, the big **** talker, now want to handle this with lawyers. More irony occurs because you say "all publicity is good," but you want the discussion to be shutdown.



    Hello, Mr. Keyboard Warrior.
  9. Permalost is offline
    Permalost's Avatar

    pro nonsense self defense

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    12,683

    Posted On:
    3/06/2014 3:03am

    supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    One would imagine a man with his stated credentials would have a reputation untaintable by Internet chatter, were such a resume possible within a lifetime. One might also imagine that such a seasoned martial artist would be familiar and comfortable enough with the concept of a martial arts challenge to not immediately get flustered and threaten. At a mere 2/57th of his rank experience, I've managed to accept challenges, and also decline them like a gent. No lawyers necessary.
  10. Bezmond is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Tianjin, China
    Posts
    407

    Posted On:
    3/06/2014 6:52am


     Style: Taijiquan, Karate

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    One would imagine a man with his stated credentials would have a reputation untaintable by Internet chatter, were such a resume possible within a lifetime. One might also imagine that such a seasoned martial artist would be familiar and comfortable enough with the concept of a martial arts challenge to not immediately get flustered and threaten. At a mere 2/57th of his rank experience, I've managed to accept challenges, and also decline them like a gent. No lawyers necessary.
    That's easy for you to say. I'm only 1/57th of Yoder. I've been training with my Sifu for nearly 6 years and I haven't even had a grading yet. No certificates, no nothing. Fucking rip off.
Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 172324252627 28293031 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.