Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    1/03/2014 6:12pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     NY Combat Sambo Style: combat sambo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    LOL. That was going to be my next post, pointing out how he SEEKS these associations. Google "Bob Yoder" and specific rankings and you'll see instructors griping about this guy. My favorite is he hassles people from outside of the US.

So, once again, you sabotage your claim that these are honorary and awarded ranks.
    Dragnet approach to ranking...LOL
    One of the best Bullshido investigations ever written: http://www.bullshido.org/David_Kujawski_Investigation

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/03/2014 10:43pm

Style: aikido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Found another one of Yoder's certifications, this one from the International Budo Register. As can be plainly read on the page, it was gotten simply by e-mailing a certificate to them. Interesting that this is on Weebly; it seems to be where a lot of these rank mills are based.

I'd also like to note that, as can be seen on this site, the rank sent to the IBR was his 5th dan in "Hapki-Do Police Methods", which was most likely also garnered online, so we have a pretty clear illustration here of how one fake e-rank can beget more.

http://intbudoreg.weebly.com/master-register.html

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/03/2014 11:53pm

supporting member
     Style: Se-Jong TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by OwlMatt View Post
    Found another one of Yoder's certifications, this one from the International Budo Register. As can be plainly read on the page, it was gotten simply by e-mailing a certificate to them. Interesting that this is on Weebly; it seems to be where a lot of these rank mills are based.

I'd also like to note that, as can be seen on this site, the rank sent to the IBR was his 5th dan in "Hapki-Do Police Methods", which was most likely also garnered online, so we have a pretty clear illustration here of how one fake e-rank can beget more.

http://intbudoreg.weebly.com/master-register.html
    For some reason his 10th Dan in Wakazamurai Kokusai Budo jumped out at me on the IBR site.

Sure enough Yoder is listed at: http://wakazamurai.com/sokecouncil.html (he is in the "WORLD GRANDMASTERS" section).

No point in reporting him... Hanshi - Soke Sefik Gulten has a bigger trophy case: https://plus.google.com/photos/11499...745?banner=pwa

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/03/2014 11:57pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kanegs View Post
    For some reason his 10th Dan in Wakazamurai Kokusai Budo jumped out at me on the IBR site.

Sure enough Yoder is listed at: http://wakazamurai.com/sokecouncil.html (he is in the "WORLD GRANDMASTERS" section).

No point in reporting him... Hanshi - Soke Sefik Gulten has a bigger trophy case: https://plus.google.com/photos/11499...745?banner=pwa
    Yeah, I ran down the Wakazamurai thing some weeks ago. See post #35.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/04/2014 12:20am

supporting member
     Style: Se-Jong TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by OwlMatt View Post
    Yeah, I ran down the Wakazamurai thing some weeks ago. See post #35.
    Oops. There are just too many ranks for my head to keep track of.

Nothing for Show, All for use

Posted On:
    1/04/2014 12:27pm

supporting member
     Style: Jook Lum South Mantis,

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am very happy to see other people who are not buying into his drek. Though he seems to be hell bent to get recognized by as many associations as possible ASAP.

Maybe Bob thinks he can actually get people to believe his BS, if he is part of legit organizations?

Who in their right mind is going to take Bob seriously?

Other than other LaRPfeST Ok Soke Organizations, no one.

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    1/04/2014 3:06pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mor Sao View Post
    Who in their right mind is going to take Bob seriously?

Other than other LaRPfeST Ok Soke Organizations, no one.
    The only thing those guys take serious is his credit card transaction or check clearing the bank. If I sold pieces of paper for a hundred bucks, I would feel guilt and shame for cheating someone. These chumps take pride in it and likely believe their own bullshit.

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    1/04/2014 3:23pm

supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 1/04/2014 3:29pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/14/2014 1:39pm

Style: Wrestle, Kickbox, Aikido

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For what it's worth (admittedly not much), I'm probably only about 15 minutes from this guy if anyone wants any follow-up. I'm not suggesting I go kick his ass...judging from his bio he probably does have SOME training (Will, Choi, and Greene are/were real teachers of a sort), and I don't particularly want to be jumped by some delusional guy with a basement full of knives, clubs, etc. I could try to talk to him or something, though, if that would be helpful . Just throwing that out there what with him being so close...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/14/2014 8:44pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Keslet View Post
    For what it's worth (admittedly not much), I'm probably only about 15 minutes from this guy if anyone wants any follow-up. I'm not suggesting I go kick his ass...judging from his bio he probably does have SOME training (Will, Choi, and Greene are/were real teachers of a sort), and I don't particularly want to be jumped by some delusional guy with a basement full of knives, clubs, etc. I could try to talk to him or something, though, if that would be helpful . Just throwing that out there what with him being so close...
    It would be interesting to get a look from inside. My parents live near there, so I might be able to do it sometime, but I have no idea when that would be. I, for one, would love to hear what an actual class from this guy is like.
Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 152122232425 26272829 ... LastLast