221959 Bullies, 4295 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 161 to 170 of 309
Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 71314151617 1819202127 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. CapnMunchh is offline
    CapnMunchh's Avatar

    Welterweight

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    792

    Posted On:
    12/31/2013 4:32pm

    supporting member
     Style: TangSooDo/Yubiwaza

    4
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    If you guys get bored and want some fun on the side, go to the Black Scorpion Ninjutsu Society's facebook page and check out some of its members.

    What a hilarious grouping of man-child clownfucks.
    From the looks of NinjaBob, it looks like the Society holds frequent Ninja Barbecues. In fact, according to his webpage, he got his name at a barbecue: "one of the guys called out saying 'Ninja Bob, It’s time to eat' and [NinjaBob] turned around and started walking towards them."

    http://www.freewebs.com/ninjabobusa/about-ninja-bob.htm

    Other fun facts about NinjaBob is that he likes the color black, and -- pay attention Ninja ladies -- he's not currently dating.
    “A nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its laws made by cowards and its wars fought by fools.” ― Thucydides
  2. Diesel_tke is offline
    Diesel_tke's Avatar

    Light Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pensacola, FL
    Posts
    4,006

    Posted On:
    12/31/2013 4:51pm

    supporting member
     Style: stick,Taiji, mountainbike

    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    If you guys get bored and want some fun on the side, go to the Black Scorpion Ninjutsu Society's facebook page and check out some of its members.

    What a hilarious grouping of man-child clownfucks.
    Just got done, and that was awesome!! Who showed them how to shoot a bow? They must have about a 10lb draw on it and can't see **** pulling it back behind the head! Ever heard of a peep sight? Idiots.
    Combatives training log.

    Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

    Drum thread

    Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.
  3. hungryjoe is online now
    hungryjoe's Avatar

    Light Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,404

    Posted On:
    12/31/2013 5:10pm

    supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel_tke View Post
    Just got done, and that was awesome!! Who showed them how to shoot a bow? They must have about a 10lb draw on it and can't see **** pulling it back behind the head! Ever heard of a peep sight? Idiots.
    The archery photos were the best laugh for those reasons and the hold on the strings. I guess I was being generous, thinking perhaps 20lbs pull.

    A big thank you to Devil for providing the link.
  4. Devil is offline
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,506

    Posted On:
    12/31/2013 5:40pm

    supporting member
     

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The reach of the Black Scorpion Ninjutsu Society is not limited to the dark and mysterious hills of Tennessee and Kentucky. Oh no! Here is some video smuggled from inside the dojo of the Michigan chapter.

  5. Ronin.74 is offline

    霍氏八极拳徒弟

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    2,468

    Posted On:
    12/31/2013 5:41pm


     Style: CMA,Muay Thai ,Yudo,TKD

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lol, Instructor Dim Make.
    安氏八极拳学生
  6. hungryjoe is online now
    hungryjoe's Avatar

    Light Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,404

    Posted On:
    12/31/2013 5:50pm

    supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Two threads and this site doesn't show up in the first page of a Google search under his name?
  7. Mor Sao is offline
    Mor Sao's Avatar

    Nothing for Show, All for use

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Tampa, Florida
    Posts
    1,552

    Posted On:
    12/31/2013 6:00pm

    supporting member
     Style: Jook Lum South Mantis,

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawarma View Post
    Looked up Israel Velez - he does not teach BJJ but "American modern jiujitsu", a style which he himself founded. Acording to his bio, he has never trained in BJJ. He offers distance learnng courses.....

    http://israelvelez.com/index.html




    Goldmine of hilarity, this fellow Yoder.
    have you seen this:

    http://www.bullshido.info/

    lol







  8. bobyoder is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Grove City, Ohio, United States
    Posts
    10

    Posted On:
    12/31/2013 6:03pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Tai Shu Do

    -8
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    All of my certificates are real and can be verified!!! I say again all of my certificates are real and can be verified!!! I have been awarded all of the certificates I have posted!!! Now weather you believe they mean anything or not is up to you. You have your own opinion and you have a right to your opinion as do I have the same right. Its so messed up that those who are judging me don't even know me!!! I believe that I have done nothing wrong by accepting the certificates that have been issued to me!!! I have begun to post them so that people can verify them if they wish to do so!!! I feel that when someone takes the time to recognize you by offering you membership into their organization and issuing you a certificate of membership and or rank you should accept it with honor!!! This is all that I have done here!!! I have chosen to disclose them because I'm proud to have received them and to be a member of their organization. I represent a wide variety of organizations and do so with respect and honor!!! I in no way display my affiliations or certificates in a means to brag or boast about them!!! I'm simply displaying the memberships and certificates that have been awarded to me out of honor!!! They are all real and further more I have never paid to be part of any organization nor for their certificates!!! I'm aware of many martial artists who pay for memberships, titles, and rank certificates so why are you not going after them!!! Prove to me and everyone that my memberships and certificates are not real and you will have every right to confront me but I guarantee that everything legit weather you think of them as a joke or not is up to you because once again that is your opinion and you have a right to your opinion just as I have a right to mine!!! I do not discriminate nor judge people so I will continue to accept memberships and certificates from those who wish to honor my martial arts achievements weather you do or not!!! Man should not judge his fellow man if any of you claim to be Christian you should know that and that there is only one true judge which is God!!! I have never done anything to disrespect any of you therefore none of you have any right to disrespect me yet you continue to do so and will continue no matter what i do!!! I live for myself and do not live to please those of you who continue to treat me with such disrespect so as long as their are people on here that have nothing better to do with their time I assume this will continue and I unlike those of you have a life to live so don't expect me to waste my time trying to prove anything to you as I have nothing to prove I and those I associate with know the truth and that is good enough for me!!! The end!!!
  9. hungryjoe is online now
    hungryjoe's Avatar

    Light Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,404

    Posted On:
    12/31/2013 6:22pm

    supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    One example from the wall of Yoder text provided by sambosteve. Rank from Paul Corrigan-

    5th Dan Tatakai Jikoboei Do Kempo from Paul Corrigan TJD Kempo Founder
    Paul Corrigan is my bitch by way of the Israel Velez III investigation, he is a bs member who stepped on his dick in the Carter Hargrave investigation and now has his own thread.

    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...oboei+Do+Kempo

    Yoder claims 5th dan rank in Corrigan's pay to play circlejerk. Odd, 5th dan in a matter of weeks as evidenced by-

    http://pub30.bravenet.com/guestbook/...977427/first/1


    Bob Yoder
    December 5th 2013
    06:12:21 PM

    Email
    Website

    What is the title of your website:

    Bob Yoder's Kung Fu & Kickboxing Academy

    Type a quick description of your website:

    Tai Shu Do (The Way of Ultimate Techniques)

    How did you find this website?

    Google

    Where are you from?

    Grove City, Ohio

    Please enter your comments?

    Interested in your Tatakai Jikoboei Do Kempo style. Please email me so that I can send you my resume/bio.
    Emphasis is mine. Note the date of 5 December, 2013 wherein Yoder first makes contact with Corrigan.

    This is just one example of many in this particular circlejerk.
  10. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,743

    Posted On:
    12/31/2013 6:58pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    4
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyoder View Post
    All of my certificates are real and can be verified!!! I say again all of my certificates are real and can be verified!!! I have been awarded all of the certificates I have posted!!! Now weather you believe they mean anything or not is up to you. You have your own opinion and you have a right to your opinion as do I have the same right. Its so messed up that those who are judging me don't even know me!!! I believe that I have done nothing wrong by accepting the certificates that have been issued to me!!! I have begun to post them so that people can verify them if they wish to do so!!! I feel that when someone takes the time to recognize you by offering you membership into their organization and issuing you a certificate of membership and or rank you should accept it with honor!!! This is all that I have done here!!! I have chosen to disclose them because I'm proud to have received them and to be a member of their organization. I represent a wide variety of organizations and do so with respect and honor!!! I in no way display my affiliations or certificates in a means to brag or boast about them!!! I'm simply displaying the memberships and certificates that have been awarded to me out of honor!!! They are all real and further more I have never paid to be part of any organization nor for their certificates!!! I'm aware of many martial artists who pay for memberships, titles, and rank certificates so why are you not going after them!!! Prove to me and everyone that my memberships and certificates are not real and you will have every right to confront me but I guarantee that everything legit weather you think of them as a joke or not is up to you because once again that is your opinion and you have a right to your opinion just as I have a right to mine!!! I do not discriminate nor judge people so I will continue to accept memberships and certificates from those who wish to honor my martial arts achievements weather you do or not!!! Man should not judge his fellow man if any of you claim to be Christian you should know that and that there is only one true judge which is God!!! I have never done anything to disrespect any of you therefore none of you have any right to disrespect me yet you continue to do so and will continue no matter what i do!!! I live for myself and do not live to please those of you who continue to treat me with such disrespect so as long as their are people on here that have nothing better to do with their time I assume this will continue and I unlike those of you have a life to live so don't expect me to waste my time trying to prove anything to you as I have nothing to prove I and those I associate with know the truth and that is good enough for me!!! The end!!!
    You have leveled personal insults, insulted people's lives and offered "violence" under the guise of a free trial (no "trail," like "weather" mean, different things). Do not preach Christianity, judgment and "you don't know me" while engaging in the same behavior you are currently admonishing. Bwahahahahaha keep this hypocritical logical fallacy laden bullshit to yourself.
    \

    Do yourself a favor, learn the difference between "honorary," "award," and "bribe" because you can't distinguish between the three.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 12/31/2013 7:01pm at .

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.