221987 Bullies, 4144 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 61213141516 1718192026 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    12/31/2013 9:32am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyoder View Post
    You and all the other weak keyboard warriors are sick for posting things like this. I served my country for your freedoms and this is what you do with it. I served as a Military Police Officer in the Army and as Security Forces in the Air Force. I put my life on the line doing detainee operations missions in Afghanistan from 2001 to 2007. I deployed many times during my 14 year military career and received an honorary discharge in 2008. As a civilian I also put my life on the line working Corrections and as security for the State Adjutant General. I taught self defense for the government but I guess that means nothing because I'm sure you guys are so much tougher than me? I think not but why don't you put what you done with your life on here and lets compare. The only thing I guess I every done wrong was to accept honorary ranks and cross ranks from those who have respect for someone with my background. I started studying when I was just 7 years old and I even still continue to study martial arts to this day and plan to teach and study for the rest of my life so no matter what you want to post about me I know its just out of jealously and you know what they say about jealously that its the most sincere form of flattery! Soon I will have my Tai Shu Do Home Study Manual and DVD Course for sale and you all are welcome to buy it and see what I and my system are all about! Well I'll let you jealous weak keyboard warriors get back to having your fun bashing me!

You're right. I'm extremely jealous. I just want what you've got. Please tell me about all the rigorous demands I'll need to prepare my mind and body for in order to become a prestigious Black Scorpion ninja. Oh, I'm sorry. Was that honorary?

What about an Associates of Science in Counter Terror Tactics? That sounds like it must have involved extensive education, preparation, practice and evaluation. I'm sure you must have some interesting stories to tell about your time pursuing that degree. Let's hear it.

Look buddy - you're full of ****. You know it and we know it. I'm sure you've had some training of unknown quality and quantity. You would have been better off if you had left it at that. Instead you chose to inflate your qualifications with fifty pounds of worthless certifications which you proudly framed and hung in your gym.

You sought out those worthless certificates and displayed them boldly. You listed every one of them on your website. You did those things in order to enhance your image and credibility and to bring attention to yourself. Your image and credibility are in the gutter, but you did get the attention you were after. Congratulations. 1 out of 3 ain't bad.
    Last edited by Devil; 12/31/2013 9:36am at .

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    12/31/2013 11:12am

supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyoder View Post
    You and all the other weak keyboard warriors are sick for posting things like this. I served my country for your freedoms and this is what you do with it. I served as a Military Police Officer in the Army and as Security Forces in the Air Force. I put my life on the line doing detainee operations missions in Afghanistan from 2001 to 2007. I deployed many times during my 14 year military career and received an honorary discharge in 2008. As a civilian I also put my life on the line working Corrections and as security for the State Adjutant General. I taught self defense for the government but I guess that means nothing because I'm sure you guys are so much tougher than me? I think not but why don't you put what you done with your life on here and lets compare. The only thing I guess I every done wrong was to accept honorary ranks and cross ranks from those who have respect for someone with my background. I started studying when I was just 7 years old and I even still continue to study martial arts to this day and plan to teach and study for the rest of my life so no matter what you want to post about me I know its just out of jealously and you know what they say about jealously that its the most sincere form of flattery! Soon I will have my Tai Shu Do Home Study Manual and DVD Course for sale and you all are welcome to buy it and see what I and my system are all about! Well I'll let you jealous weak keyboard warriors get back to having your fun bashing me!
    Dear Bob,

Your military background, accomplishments, career, etc are not the point. There are plenty of veterans, career security professionals, and altogether awesome folks on Bullshido.net.

What is the point is that you live in an egocentric, delusonal fantasy world where you have more questionable ranks, accolades, and self-serving and totally unsubstantiated "credentials" than anyone else on the planet Earth.

You make Ashida Kim look like he could be totally legit, because he ONLY claims to be a magical ninja master with death touch and mind control skills.

The old martial theme of "emptying your cup" seems lost on you. Your ego isn't just writing checks...it's the LendingTree.com of bullshit.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    12/31/2013 11:35am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It turns out the Black Scorpion Ninjutsu Society is founded by the world renowned "Ninja Bob" and potential membership in this elite organization is restricted to people who are 14 years or older and have $20.

Also of note is that you must request membership from the BSNS international headquarters, which is apparently a PO box in Nashville.

http://ninjabobusa.wix.com/bsns#!how-to-join

Welterweight

Posted On:
    12/31/2013 12:57pm

supporting member
     Style: Shotokan

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    It turns out the Black Scorpion Ninjutsu Society is founded by the world renowned "Ninja Bob" and potential membership in this elite organization is restricted to people who are 14 years or older and have $20.

Also of note is that you must request membership from the BSNS international headquarters, which is apparently a PO box in Nashville.

http://ninjabobusa.wix.com/bsns#!how-to-join
    My lifelong dream of being a deadly Ninja can come true for only $20??? I am IN!!!

lol...oh, this was a great find, Devil. Did you look through the pics? I've never seen so many ninja LARPers in my life.

Posted On:
    12/31/2013 1:05pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalLegion View Post
    My lifelong dream of being a deadly Ninja can come true for only $20??? I am IN!!!

lol...oh, this was a great find, Devil. Did you look through the pics? I've never seen so many ninja LARPers in my life.

Yeah, I did. It was awesome.

Posted On:
    12/31/2013 1:53pm

Style: Trad Ju Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    By coincidence I'm watching "Return of the Jedi" on UK TV at this very moment. Yoda indeed.

I marvel at his skills (OK, I didn't read it as it was the proverbial wall of text).

Frankly I have enough trouble trying to stay on top of Syllabus as it is never mind finding the time to address all my shortcomings by training in other arts...

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/31/2013 1:57pm

supporting member
     Style: Se-Jong TKD

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    From his blog (http://taishudo.doodlekit.com/blog/e...75001/our-blog)
    Press Release

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Bob Yoder's Kung Fu Academy Tai Shu Do Style Kung Fu Receives 2013 Best of Grove City Award

Grove City Award Program Honors the Achievement

GROVE CITY October 2, 2013 -- Bob Yoder's Kung Fu Academy Tai Shu Do Style Kung Fu has been selected for the 2013 Best of Grove City Award in the Martial Arts Instruction category by the Grove City Award Program.

Each year, the Grove City Award Program identifies companies that we believe have achieved exceptional marketing success in their local community and business category. These are local companies that enhance the positive image of small business through service to their customers and our community. These exceptional companies help make the Grove City area a great place to live, work and play.

Various sources of information were gathered and analyzed to choose the winners in each category. The 2013 Grove City Award Program focuses on quality, not quantity. Winners are determined based on the information gathered both internally by the Grove City Award Program and data provided by third parties.

About Grove City Award Program

The Grove City Award Program is an annual awards program honoring the achievements and accomplishments of local businesses throughout the Grove City area. Recognition is given to those companies that have shown the ability to use their best practices and implemented programs to generate competitive advantages and long-term value.

The Grove City Award Program was established to recognize the best of local businesses in our community. Our organization works exclusively with local business owners, trade groups, professional associations and other business advertising and marketing groups. Our mission is to recognize the small business community's contributions to the U.S. economy.

SOURCE: Grove City Award Program

Grove City Award Program
    Email: PublicRelations@awardprogram.org
    URL: http://www.awardprogram.org

- See more at: http://taishudo.doodlekit.com/blog/e....ZEuBC3Zp.dpuf
    After some quick googling, I found: http://wisconsin.bbb.org/article/bbb...ard-scam-38568
    Milwaukee, Wis., November 28, 2012 -- The Better Business Bureau (BBB) is alerting small businesses and consumers to be wary of a new vanity awards program linked to the notorious US Commerce Association.

The program, operating in Wisconsin as either the Madison, Milwaukee, Appleton or Green Bay Award Program, notifies businesses via emails that they have been selected to receive a Best of [local city name] Award for their “exceptional marketing success.” The award program honors “the achievements and accomplishments of local businesses throughout the [local city name] area.” The BBB believes the program’s actual purpose is to persuade businesses to spend $80 to $180 for an award plaque or hand-polished crystal trophy.

The emailed press releases announcing the awards are virtually identical to releases sent by the US Commerce Association, a Los Angeles-based business with a history of soliciting businesses for awards. The US Commerce Association has an “F” rating with the BBB, the lowest possible.

The new awards program uses the website www.awardprogram.org (or local.awardprogram.org) and customizes the name of each award, depending on the recipient’s location. An aromatherapy business in Boca Raton, Fla., recently was notified it had received a 2012 Best of Boca Raton Award in the “cosmetics category.” A car wash business in Minneapolis recently was awarded a 2012 Best of Minneapolis Award in the “automobile washes category.”

Randall Hoth, Wisconsin BBB president/CEO, said the awards are potentially misleading to both businesses and consumers, who may not know how the awardees are chosen.

“Strong, ethical businesses should refrain from publicizing these awards on their websites or on other marketing materials,” he said. “It could backfire on them if customers look at these awards with skepticism and cynicism.”

An Internet search found several businesses publicizing the awards on their websites. Among them:
    A Goodyear, Ariz., minister who was named a winner of the 2012 Best of Goodyear Award in the “psychics & mediums” category.
    A West Haven, Conn., martial arts academy that was selected for the 2012 Best of West Haven Award in the “martial arts training” category.
    A Chattanooga, Tenn., comedy club that was selected for a 2012 Best of Chattanooga Award in the “nightlife” category.
    An Atlanta magic business that was named recipient of a 2012 Best of Atlanta Award in the “corporate entertainment” category.
    Several Wisconsin businesses, including a funeral home, a nanny service, a family service organization, a pet-sitting business, a locksmith, a chiropractor, hair salon, web design company and a Milwaukee inner city congregation.
    Frank Moceri, a retired Internal Revenue Service agent who runs a St. Louis area tax business, said he had been solicited by the program, which he described as a “ridiculous scam.” The email directed him to a website with a personalized press release and offered him a chance to purchase what he called “a very expensive customized vanity award.” He declined the offer.

In addition to their near-identical news releases, the BBB found other connections between these "Award Programs" and the US Commerce Association. Much of the website content is the same for both businesses. Also, several news releases from the US Commerce Association were from a person identified as Kelly McCartney, the name used to register the website awardprogram.org in May 2012.

Attempts to contact representatives of the company were unsuccessful.

The BBB offers several tips to avoid losing money in a vanity award program:
    Learn everything you can about who is giving the award. If it is coming from a mystery company, chances are they simply want your money.
    If you didn’t apply for an award or the group cannot tell you how you were nominated, chances are the award is not legitimate.
    Most legitimate awards do not come with costs for the recipient. If there is a cost, scrutinize it even more closely.
    Ask specific questions about how your company or organization was chosen for an award and find out how many similar awards are given each year.
    Check BBB Business Reviews by going to www.bbb.org or by calling 414-847-6000 (metro Milwaukee), 608-268-2221 (SE Wisconsin), 920-734-4352 (NE Wisconsin) or 800-273-1002 (elsewhere in Wisconsin).

Welterweight

Posted On:
    12/31/2013 2:10pm

supporting member
     Style: Shotokan

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kanegs View Post
    A scammer being scammed. I love it.

Nothing for Show, All for use

Posted On:
    12/31/2013 2:54pm

supporting member
     Style: Jook Lum South Mantis,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1474680_10201716214681115_1854267394_n.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	32.5 KB 
ID:	15756

Name:	Diploma_8__Dan_Yoder_-_USAI.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	96.7 KB 
ID:	15757

Name:	1476505_10201749521033753_832946231_n.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	29.1 KB 
ID:	15758

Name:	bob_yoder_shihan_cerificate.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	51.8 KB 
ID:	15759

Name:	bobyoder_10dan_2013RRN06.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	36.2 KB 
ID:	15760

I went to the LCCCMB site and downloaded all his fake ranks that he had up.

I will be posting them and making sure people know these are 100% fake and not real.

Posted On:
    12/31/2013 3:20pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you guys get bored and want some fun on the side, go to the Black Scorpion Ninjutsu Society's facebook page and check out some of its members.

What a hilarious grouping of man-child clownfucks.