Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Nothing for Show, All for use

Posted On:
    12/30/2013 11:07pm

supporting member
     Style: Jook Lum South Mantis,

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He cannot as 90% of his rank is fake.

He has some real training. but his GM ranks are all fake, and are from well known sellers of rank.

And that post was the only response to all the leg work we did?

At least be a man and show some more testicular fortitude.

Oh yeah, your a lying cheating conman, you do not have any.

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/30/2013 11:43pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyoder View Post
    I've already done that
    "Because I said so" is not proof. What are you five years old?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/31/2013 1:52am

Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've already done that and I'm done with this hater's forum. Good bye!!!
    I realize you're hoping we'll just drop it, but surely you realize that you haven't actually done that right?

We could catch you over on MAP though?...Maybe?

Adios and a Happy New Year!

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    12/31/2013 2:21am

supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I served my country for your freedoms and this is what you do with it.
    Thank you for your service.
    I deployed many times during my 14 year military career and received an honorary discharge in 2008.
    I was deployed eleven times and I never participated in actual combat. What does that have to do with anything? There's another Freudian Slip: When you mention Honorary (I think you probably meant honorable), you are probably thinking about your martial arts ranks.
    The only thing I guess I every done wrong was to accept honorary ranks and cross ranks from those who have respect for someone with my background.
    It is not wrong to accept honorary ranks or degrees. It is wrong to represent yourself as someone who has earned said ranks and degrees.
    As for the respect; I would have a lot more respect for someone's background if they presented everything as it really is. I've had a lot of life experiences and have learned from them. The most important thing that I learned is not to embellish my training, experience and accomplishments. If anything, it is better to downplay. Be low-key, not self-promoting.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    12/31/2013 2:28am

supporting member
     Style: Shotokan

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know, looking back on that e-mail I received from him, which I posted in this thread, it seems to me that there are only two possible legit ranks in Yoder's possession.

If you read through his wall of text, he says he studied Kenpo under Jay T. Will under Will was busted for drug possession. After that he says he continued to study with his uncle, a Kenpo practitioner, and a year later, he was awarded his black belt. Unfortunately, he doesn't mention who awarded it to him.

He then claims to have studied kung fu and kickboxing with Greg Greene and earned a black sash in kung fu under Greene. I checked out Greene's website and I'm not sure what to make of him. You can check it out here:
    http://www.greggreenekickboxing.com/index.html

In any case, if you go through the rest of his wall of text, he talks about joining the Army but having to leave because of a problem with his knee but he strengthened it and was able to join the Air Force in 1996 and we get a whole litany of his military accomplishments. Then we get the story of his PTSD, losing his home and then falling ill, aspirating a "ton of blood" as he puts it and having to be placed in a medically induced coma for three months after which he had to learn to breathe, walk and talk all over again. This then brings us to 2011 when he reopened his school.

This is where it gets interesting because in that block of text he admits that it was in 2012 that he was "awarded" the overwhelming majority of his ranks...which means those ranks are either honorary, purchased or traded (or 'cross ranked', if you like).

So he's got maybe...MAYBE...two legit ranks. This hasn't stopped him from hyping himself in the extreme.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/31/2013 7:46am

Style: Judo, Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What the heck is the difference between Kali Silat and Combat Silat? Kali Silat isn't combative enough?

Posted On:
    12/31/2013 7:59am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Claims 2nd dan ranking in BJJ, apparently under a man named Israel Velez. Certificate is here: https://dk-media.s3.amazonaws.com/AA...Black_Belt.jpg

Should be pretty easy to verify if anyone's interested in making this more than a "point and laugh" thing.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/31/2013 8:02am

Style: Kali

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawarma View Post
    Claims 2nd dan ranking in BJJ, apparently under a man named Israel Velez. Certificate is here: https://dk-media.s3.amazonaws.com/AA...Black_Belt.jpg

Should be pretty easy to verify if anyone's interested in making this more than a "point and laugh" thing.
    Israel Velez has come up before

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=109842

Posted On:
    12/31/2013 8:06am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Looked up Israel Velez - he does not teach BJJ but "American modern jiujitsu", a style which he himself founded. Acording to his bio, he has never trained in BJJ. He offers distance learnng courses.....

http://israelvelez.com/index.html

Goldmine of hilarity, this fellow Yoder.

Nothing for Show, All for use

Posted On:
    12/31/2013 9:22am

supporting member
     Style: Jook Lum South Mantis,

Hell yeah! Hell no!

LCCCMB

Yoder, Daw, Velez, Valadez, et al:

All of these people are nothing more than a plague of lying, conniving, conning, cheating mouth boxers(LCCMB).

They have not trained in all these systems.

How could Yoder et al actually train in all these systems?

Unless (T)he(y) were/was born rich and had nothing to worry about, (T)he(y) still would be UNABLE to train in all these styles, fictitious or otherwise.

It is Physically, mentally, energetically impossible.

The stuff of kung fu movies.

A serious padding of martial resumes.

Like small men who drive jacked up trucks; they are compensating for a lack of something missing in their lives.

This cabal of deceptive con-men have created/founded nothing more than a hodge podge of drek that would get people killed if they tried to utilize it in a real self defense situation.

It seems like many others of their ilk, they would rather claim themselves "Masters of the Martial Arts" than ACTUALLY master the martial arts.

Many of them have created home study courses so they can perpetuate their drek on the innocent and "steal" their hard earned currency. That is outright fraud.

It has been shown that all of these LCCCMB(see above) have cross ranked, traded or outright sold rank to all involved.

I love all the Chinese systems mentioned but there is never any talk of Iron Palm, Iron Body, Acupuncture or real herbal medicine.

It is hard to fake real Iron Palm and Iron Body skills, hence you do not see any of them claiming such skills.

All these LCCCMB are craptacular in their own fragile little realities.

Happy New Year to more outing of frauds, charlatans and LCCCMB.