Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    12/30/2013 1:43pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     NY Combat Sambo Style: combat sambo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    I like the use of hyperbole and semantics. Let's be real getting your article published and having it posted are two different things.

Also
    That sounds like he POSTED on a website that he ran across to me.
    He must blast that e-mail to every site and association he can come accross. I got it from him three times this year. After the second, we told him the ASA was not interested in his memberships. Just got another one yesterday...LOL
    One of the best Bullshido investigations ever written: http://www.bullshido.org/David_Kujawski_Investigation

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/30/2013 2:24pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyoder View Post
    All of my ranks and training in the martial arts can be verified!!!
    You have one from Valedez Kempo, no more needs to be said about the validity of your sentence.

To all of your keyboard warriors out there I offer a free trail lesson if you want to see what Tai Shu Do is all about!!!
    Freudian slip?

Otherwise all of you haters just keep posting because like they say in Hollywood any publicity is good publicity!!!
    This is repeatedly proven a lie in the 21st Century. You wouldn't keep coming back if it was "good."

Also while we are on the subject all of my military history can be verified also!!!
    Saying it twice doesn't make it any more relevant.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    12/30/2013 3:35pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Yoder1.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	65.1 KB 
ID:	15743

Name:	Yoder3.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	63.6 KB 
ID:	15744

Name:	Yoder4.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	28.9 KB 
ID:	15745

Name:	Yoder6.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	103.1 KB 
ID:	15746

Name:	Yoder7.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	41.1 KB 
ID:	15747

Name:	Yoder8.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	119.6 KB 
ID:	15748

Name:  Candy.jpg
Views: 313
Size:  26.8 KB

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/30/2013 6:39pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Tai Shu Do

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You and all the other weak keyboard warriors are sick for posting things like this. I served my country for your freedoms and this is what you do with it. I served as a Military Police Officer in the Army and as Security Forces in the Air Force. I put my life on the line doing detainee operations missions in Afghanistan from 2001 to 2007. I deployed many times during my 14 year military career and received an honorary discharge in 2008. As a civilian I also put my life on the line working Corrections and as security for the State Adjutant General. I taught self defense for the government but I guess that means nothing because I'm sure you guys are so much tougher than me? I think not but why don't you put what you done with your life on here and lets compare. The only thing I guess I every done wrong was to accept honorary ranks and cross ranks from those who have respect for someone with my background. I started studying when I was just 7 years old and I even still continue to study martial arts to this day and plan to teach and study for the rest of my life so no matter what you want to post about me I know its just out of jealously and you know what they say about jealously that its the most sincere form of flattery! Soon I will have my Tai Shu Do Home Study Manual and DVD Course for sale and you all are welcome to buy it and see what I and my system are all about! Well I'll let you jealous weak keyboard warriors get back to having your fun bashing me!

Nothing for Show, All for use

Posted On:
    12/30/2013 8:34pm

supporting member
     Style: Jook Lum South Mantis,

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yoder,

You are a lying, cheating conman who panders high rank that means nothing to get money from students.

That is lower than low.

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/30/2013 9:46pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You and all the other weak keyboard warriors are sick for posting things like this. I served my country for your freedoms and this is what you do with it. I served as a Military Police Officer in the Army and as Security Forces in the Air Force. I put my life on the line doing detainee operations missions in Afghanistan from 2001 to 2007. I deployed many times during my 14 year military career and received an honorary discharge in 2008.
    This is a logical fallacy. The minute you take advantage of those freedoms, you are NO BETTER than a common criminal. Nope, it doesn't matter what you have in your background.
    As a civilian I also put my life on the line working Corrections and as security for the State Adjutant General. I taught self defense for the government but I guess that means nothing because I'm sure you guys are so much tougher than me? I think not but why don't you put what you done with your life on here and lets compare.
    Another logical fallacy. You could be the toughest SOB on the planet, engaging in and displaying fake rank is wrong.

I know its just out of jealously and you know what they say about jealously that its the most sincere form of flattery! Home Study Manual and DVD Course for sale and you all are welcome to buy it and see what I and my system are all about!
    "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery." You need to quit with these Freudian slips.

Well I'll let you jealous weak keyboard warriors get back to having your fun bashing me!
    Says the paper tiger with a doctorate in Martial arts from a non-accredited College. Nope that crap isn't "honorary" that's called a diploma mill.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    12/30/2013 10:20pm

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You and all the other weak keyboard warriors are sick for posting things like this. I served my country for your freedoms and this is what you do with it. I served as a Military Police Officer in the Army and as Security Forces in the Air Force. I put my life on the line doing detainee operations missions in Afghanistan from 2001 to 2007. I deployed many times during my 14 year military career and received an honorary discharge in 2008. As a civilian I also put my life on the line working Corrections and as security for the State Adjutant General. I taught self defense for the government but I guess that means nothing because I'm sure you guys are so much tougher than me? I think not but why don't you put what you done with your life on here and lets compare. The only thing I guess I every done wrong was to accept honorary ranks and cross ranks from those who have respect for someone with my background. I started studying when I was just 7 years old and I even still continue to study martial arts to this day and plan to teach and study for the rest of my life so no matter what you want to post about me I know its just out of jealously and you know what they say about jealously that its the most sincere form of flattery! Soon I will have my Tai Shu Do Home Study Manual and DVD Course for sale and you all are welcome to buy it and see what I and my system are all about! Well I'll let you jealous weak keyboard warriors get back to having your fun bashing me!
    You do a disservice to the rest of us who served in the military. You're a fat braggart collecting paper from a huge circle of other wannabe greats.

I have an extensive file on you and a great many of your brethren. You're a nobody. Jealous? Hell, I weigh probably 100lbs less than you, have at least a decade in age and wouldn't think twice about fighting you if attacked.

You're **** and you write poorly. Take your Home Study Manual and stick it up your ass.
    Last edited by hungryjoe; 12/30/2013 10:24pm at .

ORNYTHORINQUE!... BOIT-SANS-SOIF!... BACHI-BOUZOUK!

Posted On:
    12/30/2013 10:20pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I deployed many times during my 14 year military career and received an honorary discharge in 2008.

And then you came out into the real world and started lying. You've got honour like a duck's got teeth.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    12/30/2013 10:37pm

supporting member
     Style: Shotokan

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Okay, Bob. You want to settle some things? Prove to us that your ranks are legit. Post a coherent list of your ranks, identify which ones are are honorary, which ones are cross-ranked and which ones were earned. Don't forget who awarded those ranks and where they were awarded.

You're already behind the 8-ball for associating with the likes of Velez but I'm willing to let you plead your case...that is, if you're man enough to do so.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/30/2013 10:44pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Tai Shu Do

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've already done that and I'm done with this hater's forum. Good bye!!!