Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    12/29/2013 2:55pm

Style: BBT/BJJ/CJKD

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    These homeless people are pussies. Always whining. Boo hoo hoo. The cops are mean to me. Boo hoo hoo. How about some personal fucking responsibility?

I went through a tough spell once and got rousted off the street by some king **** cop. Did I whine and make Youtube videos about it? **** no. I kicked the **** out of those cops, took back my personal property, stole a dirtbike and disappeared into the mountains.

Fuckers came after me. Mistake!

A lot of people judged me for my actions but they drew first blood.
    Hmmm... Did you read the original novel?

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    12/29/2013 11:18pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickybomb View Post
    Is there any truth in rumors of those FEMA camps fitted with plastic casket like boxes?
    No a lot of the FEMA camp stories have been debunked.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military/news/4312850
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 12/29/2013 11:26pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/30/2013 5:03am

Style: judo, boxing -noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I thought so, I still pretty much can't believe such things could be happening... Because y' know there was a land in space and time where unwonted genetic material was executed (mental disabilities included) and I just can't believe the people would be so stupid to say to something like that 'Oh what a neat solution, let's send them to camp and concentrate!' again.

So homeless are just pushed out of the cities (that seems very unfair also) - maybe datained for a while - where they're illegal and not locked somewhere?
    Last edited by Stickybomb; 12/30/2013 5:32am at .

Posted On:
    12/30/2013 6:11am

Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I thought so, I still pretty much can't believe such things could be happening... Because y' know there was a land in space and time where unwonted genetic material was executed (mental disabilities included) and I just can't believe the people would be so stupid to say to something like that 'Oh what a neat solution, let's send them to camp and concentrate!' again.

So homeless are just pushed out of the cities (that seems very unfair also) - maybe datained for a while - where they're illegal and not locked somewhere?
    unwanted genetic material?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/30/2013 6:49am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dude I'm Slavic, we were unwanted genetic material also. And I'm not opening this can of worms any more. It was almost 100 years ago.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    12/30/2013 11:09am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: TangSooDo/Yubiwaza

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    No a lot of the FEMA camp stories have been debunked.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military/news/4312850
    The idea that the federal govt could be putting hundreds or thousands of people in concentration camps and nobody would know about is absurd. An operation of those proportions would involve too many people -- on both sides -- for it to be kept under the national radar.

This conspiracy is even more ridiculous than the one where the Bush administration blew up the World Trade Center so they could invade Iraq. The public loves conspiracies: the Kennedy assassination, global warming is a hoax, AIDS, etc. because they're easier for some people to accept than the reality that bad things happen in ways beyond our control. Then there are also paranoid kooks that think monsters are hiding under their beds.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/30/2013 1:53pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's all pretty clear to me, but still...

The prohibition for homeless people to squatt in some areas, cities,... seems to be genuine. Or is it also conspiracy hypothesis? They are forcefully scooped up and relocated if they don't leave?

Welterweight

Posted On:
    12/30/2013 5:28pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's all pretty clear to me, but still...

The prohibition for homeless people to squatt in some areas, cities,... seems to be genuine. Or is it also conspiracy hypothesis? They are forcefully scooped up and relocated if they don't leave?
    In the U.S., different state/municipalities have different laws that affect the homeless. These include laws against sleeping, eating, loitering in public areas, etc. These are generally justified as being in the interest of public health or order.

Generally, such laws are not deemed unconstitutional as cruel or unusual punishment unless they are interpreted by a court as criminalizing involuntary status as opposed to deliberate conduct. E.g., laws against aggressive panhandling are ok, since the homeless are not forced to panhandle as a result of their status as homeless; tho homelessness itself could have come about thru circumstances beyond their control.

Also not unconstitutional if a law is applicable to everyone. "The law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges." Anatole France

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/31/2013 7:10am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "The law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges."

Why would a rich person sleep under the bridge? This sentence sounds a bit stupid and discriminatory.

So a poor sod can make a shack in a tree if he collects enough driftwood, nails and other material and will not be bothered? :-) (troll)

Welterweight

Posted On:
    12/31/2013 10:27am

Bullshido Newbie

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "The law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges."

Why would a rich person sleep under the bridge? This sentence sounds a bit stupid and discriminatory.

So a poor sod can make a shack in a tree if he collects enough driftwood, nails and other material and will not be bothered? :-) (troll)
    I think it was meant to be sarcastic. Anatole was not a rich man, he was the son of a bookseller. He opposed both the Nazis and the Catholic Church. Some of his other well-known quotes are:

"Irony is the gaiety of reflection and the joy of wisdom."
    "Stupidity is far more dangerous than evil, for evil takes a break from time to time, stupidity does not."
    "When a thing has been said and well said, have no scruple; take it and copy it."
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast