223570 Bullies, 4173 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1 to 10 of 26
Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. ermghoti is online now
    ermghoti's Avatar

    Middleweight

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    OW, MY KNEE
    Posts
    2,131

    Posted On:
    11/07/2013 7:27am

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ+Sanda

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    I Know We Have a "MA inthe News" Section...

    ...but lacking a "Martial Arts in Bullshit Propaganda" forum, I figured this should go here.
    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
  2. DarkPhoenix is offline
    DarkPhoenix's Avatar

    I feel like you eyeballin' me, dawg!

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Hicksville, NY
    Posts
    2,247

    Posted On:
    11/07/2013 7:55am

    supporting member
     Style: Judo, JJJ, BJJ

    4
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    ...but lacking a "Martial Arts in Bullshit Propaganda" forum, I figured this should go here.

    I read through that article. I think good face punching and GNP is missing from our kids martial arts education. We are raising a bunch of pussies who tattle on one another, and get bullied because the schools and society think that confrontation is wrong and everyone should get a trophy. It is completely opposite of what 'Merica actually is, where we are the biggest bullies on the block.

    That's just my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    BJJ JOE: I'm going to make hate to you. Right here, right now.
    ... Ohhhhhhhh, I'm going to make hate to you so hard that your kinfolk back in Africa will feel it.l
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer
    Karate is the Dane Cook of martial arts
  3. slamdunc is online now
    slamdunc's Avatar

    Extraordinarily Ordinary

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    2,157

    Posted On:
    11/07/2013 8:44am

    supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkPhoenix View Post
    I think good face punching and GNP is missing from our kids martial arts education.
    These things teach us a great deal about life in general. The first time I got punched in the face, I was in shock, I froze and then I cried and then I was o.k. The next few times, it wasn't such a surprise; I knew I wasn't going to die and was able to react. This politically correct bullshit is ABSOLUTELY adulterating the so-called martial arts being taught today.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkPhoenix View Post
    We are raising a bunch of pussies who tattle on one another, and get bullied because the schools and society think that confrontation is wrong and everyone should get a trophy.
    They seem to want everyone to be passive and accepting. Who do we blame; the government, schools, society as a whole or parents? If we fight and you win; you get the trophy. It SHOULD be incentive for me to train harder. If we fight and we both get trophys, what will motivate me to be a better fighter?

  4. Nefron is offline
    Nefron's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Posts
    1,587

    Posted On:
    11/07/2013 9:38am


     

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is not a fucking choke.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	article-2487527-19316DAC00000578-965_964x642.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	20.8 KB 
ID:	15529

    The kids of MMA are taking their cues from the 'Ultimate Fighting Championship' or 'UFC' where moves like the 'Ground Pound' and the 'Cobra Strangle' have millions tuning in every week.


    Cobra Strangle? Seriously?


    Last edited by Nefron; 11/07/2013 9:41am at .
  5. DCS is offline
    DCS's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    4,036

    Posted On:
    11/07/2013 10:24am

    Join us... or die
     Style: 柔道

    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	article-2487527-19316CA800000578-390_964x642.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	21.8 KB 
ID:	15530

    Great haircut. Now he needs some tatoos.
  6. Permalost is offline
    Permalost's Avatar

    pro nonsense self defense

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    12,519

    Posted On:
    11/07/2013 12:52pm

    supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Did it mention it even once in the article that face punches aren't allowed in Pankration? Cause they mentioned a few times that there's NO HEADGEAR and added a pic of a kid crying from a punch as if it was legal.
  7. Magpie McGee is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    162

    Posted On:
    11/07/2013 3:09pm


     Style: Thai Boxing

    4
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh my god, THIS IS OUTRAGEO-- oh wait. It's the Daily Mail. Nobody except my weird conspiracy theorist cousin actually takes that **** seriously, right?
  8. itwasntme is online now
    itwasntme's Avatar

    Middleweight

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    WNC
    Posts
    1,596

    Posted On:
    11/07/2013 3:17pm

    supporting member
     Style: being less stupid

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    Did it mention it even once in the article that face punches aren't allowed in Pankration? Cause they mentioned a few times that there's NO HEADGEAR and added a pic of a kid crying from a punch as if it was legal.
    Sooooo if head punches are illegal in Pankration, how the **** can one unleash such devestating "moves" as the ground and pound? I suppose one could wail on their opponent's chest, but why?
    Start a training log!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ming Loyalist View Post
    i really think that those who can't get their head around the bowing thing (because their angry sky daddy will punish them) don't deserve judo. life is full of choices, and if your bronze age superstitions are holding you back, so be it.
  9. Krijgsman is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Pasadena, CA
    Posts
    557

    Posted On:
    11/07/2013 4:33pm


     Style: Judo noob, injured guy.

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
    Sooooo if head punches are illegal in Pankration, how the **** can one unleash such devestating "moves" as the ground and pound? I suppose one could wail on their opponent's chest, but why?
    I can't say I'd want to get punched in the liver/spleen/solar plexus while laying on the ground.
  10. itwasntme is online now
    itwasntme's Avatar

    Middleweight

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    WNC
    Posts
    1,596

    Posted On:
    11/07/2013 8:47pm

    supporting member
     Style: being less stupid

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Krijgsman View Post
    I can't say I'd want to get punched in the liver/spleen/solar plexus while laying on the ground.
    I'm not saying punches don't hurt on the ground, it's just a lot easier to defend against these shots if one doesn't have to worry about headshots. It might not be a Pankration fighter's go-to strategy. I don't know.
    Start a training log!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ming Loyalist View Post
    i really think that those who can't get their head around the bowing thing (because their angry sky daddy will punish them) don't deserve judo. life is full of choices, and if your bronze age superstitions are holding you back, so be it.
Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.