Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Nothing for Show, All for use

Posted On:
    11/19/2013 4:36pm

supporting member
     Style: Jook Lum South Mantis,

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dale here. I changed my username a while back.

Real Iron Palm is not about breaking.

It is about progressively training your hands/forearms/fingers so that you can transmit as much power through the physical vectors used(your arms, forearms/elbows, hands, etc.) and cause damage to others.

Boxers who train old school with training on heavy bags, and hitting other people, pads etc can develop some hard hands as well as whole body power, which is another factor that many of the frauds out there do not mention.

It is not just training the hands, it is about training the entire arm as well as the hand attached to the arm. Along with using whole body power to generate as much power as can be created. What happens is over time you can abbreviate movement but still elicit total body power production. This is when people see people move very little but can hit like trucks.

I can break all manner of things but I care not about that.

I want to be able to make someone shut their eyes giving me a
    chance or cause enough damage that I can stop their attack, and either get out of the situation that caused me to defend myself or allow me time to ramp up the self defense situation in my favor and allow me to continue to dominate and control the person who attacked me. I like hitting people in the face/head and then entering taking their structure/balance and throwing them on the ground.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Breaking Bottom of Three Coconuts..jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	29.9 KB 
ID:	15589

In the above photo I am breaking the bottom coconut of three that were in a mesh bag. Not super secret Qi powers, but a jacobs ladder of physical energy transfered from the first coconut I struck to the bottom coconut that had no where to do with the table under it so it exploded.

I did this in front of 300 + people in Boston's Chinatown last year at Chinese New Year at a local Martial Arts Demo held.

Coconuts are not easy to break but they are not impossible when you train the entire body as well as your arms/hands.

Let me know how I can be of service.
    Last edited by Mor Sao; 11/19/2013 4:44pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/19/2013 4:37pm

Style: Kickboxing, LGKF, Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    No, I got your point. My point is it exists in the styles you claim don't do it. It is all about an asshole of low or questionable rank big upping his expertise.
    I see your point.

Administrator

Posted On:
    11/19/2013 4:48pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks Dale, I was hoping you would comment. That's what I understood about Iron Palm, a different type of specific conditioning. You know a fraud by how they CLAIM the skill is used. You go read ANY of Dale's posts and he NEVER talks about superior breaking, hands of iron or this:

I put Iron Palm in the Category of Chin-na or Qinna. A subset of training, in multiple CMA arts, that has been abused by frauds and became a pretend style of its own.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 11/19/2013 4:57pm at .

Nothing for Show, All for use

Posted On:
    11/19/2013 5:40pm

supporting member
     Style: Jook Lum South Mantis,

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Agreed that is has become chock full of frauds and charlatans.

Brian Gray? Are you kidding me? He slept with his students. Nice job!
    James Lacy? Are you kidding me? Claims to have studied 10 years, claims he is a grandmaster. Not.

There are some great people out there who can really do what they do. But many are just taking peoples money and leading them down the path of the untruth.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234